Horus Heresy in 2024

Oooh MKIII command squad. Lovely. I worried with the Legions Imperialis Command section being MK6 we'd get the big version in 32mm but a new set in MKIII is very welcome. 

Also VERY happy that at first glance a lot of the classic solar aux design elements have stayed in place. Have to see the final piece, but hype hype hype. 

Edited by matcap86

Fingers crossed that banner bearer does mean a plastic mk3 command squad and not just a single resin dude. 

We know a command squad is coming but not what armour mark it's going to be though I think most expect mkvi. 

Though if they're clever they could have most of the upgrade parts be on a seperate sprue that could then work with any mark. 

Edited by Waaagh?

Interestingly that thing gives me skitari vibes ( dont worry its clearly SA are the mystery army.. not the time to be skeptical anymore ;) )

I think its the combo of a walker, an arcane looking gun ( for 40k standards, wich Im more versed in than HH.) and the blur creating the illusion of the rider being robed.

5 minutes ago, Waaagh? said:

Fingers crossed that banner bearer does mean a plastic mk3 upgrade and not just a single resin dude. 

We know a command squad is coming but not what armour mark it's going to be though I think most expect mkvi. 

Though if they're clever they could have most of the upgrade parts be on a seperate sprue that could then work with any mark. 

The road map said is plastic . And in spring 

image.thumb.png.7f48253df41b3440142889f9b14c65a9.png

Edited by AGRAMAR

3 minutes ago, AGRAMAR said:

The road map said is plastic 

Yeah but what I'm saying is we don't know what armour mark it's coming in most assumed mkvi so is it actually mkiii or is that fella just a resin banner bearer you can buy seperately/alternately to a plastic mkvi command squad. 

As its just one dude previewed in the vid rather than a full command squad we don't know that he's part of the plastic command squad. 

Fingers crossed he is though. 

Edited by Waaagh?