=] 12 Months of Hobby 2024 [=

My pledge for february is now complete: A mago Dominus and an Epic Reaver.

Let´s think about next month´s entry. I may (or may not - delivery time is so, random these days with GW) receive the FW accesories to build a Secutarii Hoplit unit and a Styrix Knight on time to enlist one of these in March. Unless I put instead these Sicarans or Breachers from the Boarding patrol set I took the Mago from...

In between, let´s keep on painting this plodding along vow of mine, while admiring your contributions for feb.

1st vow for Feb is almost done, the intelligent thing would be to finish the final few bits and then base it to complete it...

So, instead I'm gonna start on a 2nd Feb Vow!

I, Kennyjapan, vow to complete the full repaints of a further 2 HH Ultramarine Apothecaries by the end of Feb

Spoiler

bo14OjG.jpg

sGFGv1i.jpg

Okay, fun Orky pledge all done. No vanity shots for the Trukks though, rushed through them with sponge painting, Typhus Corrosion, drybrushing and weathering pigments. And yeah, they're missing their gunners and drivers... lost the bitz along the way, unfortunately. In my head canon, they're idling roughly behind the Mek Shop waiting to run over lazy grotz on their own accord :laugh:

IMG_1770.thumb.jpeg.5bddc8d2063c5dd93eb7f0beebe2b9e1.jpeg

Back to boring, weedy T'au.

Edited by andes

Vow done for Feb - 5 Triarch Praetorians, 3 Wraiths, 1 Heavy Destroyer.

5yv7qfv.jpeg

5qfm8k7.jpeg

oYDi6rR.jpeg

I'll go ahead and vow a random model I got the last painting comp I was in- I thinking he'll be some sort of Guilder/civilian for Necromunda. 

I, Lord_Ikka, vow to paint for the month of Febraury one Necromunda Guilder.

XrJSCRH.jpeg

On 1/25/2024 at 12:40 PM, Brother Captain Arkley said:

Thank you :D.

I, Brother Captain Arkley , embark on the 12 Months of Hobby Challenge, and for the month of January pledge to complete 5 4th Company Ultramarine Intercessors by month's end.

6 days this should be fun :)

20240125_123546.jpg

Finally finished... Just not had much hobby time.

large.20240217_180218.jpg.fcd216ab5534041890875ca263ebd1cc.jpg

6 hours ago, Grotsmasha said:

@Brother Captain Arkley The consistency of the quality of your work always gets me. Fantastic work per usual :thumbsup:

Thank you, coming from you that means a lot...

I really only have 1 style I suppose that's why its consistent.

You will like my next vow thou :).

2 hours ago, Llagos_Tyrant said:

Managed to paint the shoulder marks and get the bases done on my 5 Ultramarine Scouts. Hoping to finish a few more models before the end of the month.

large.IMG_7366.jpg.61dfe5c52dea0b020b6b9237bda18ccc.jpg

I really like this dark blue. Makes them black ops like wiyhout fully cutting the link with UM...

After a break used to fiddle with ways to paint purple in anticipation of my Primaris Side Project, I'm getting back to the things that matter, my squat templars. I figured that, as a warm-up, I'll redo one of my ancient miniatures and convert and paint him up as a count-as Judiciar.

I, Brother Christopher, embark on the 12 Months of Hobby Challenge, and for the month of February pledge to complete 1 Firstborn Judiciar by month's end.

image.jpeg.e89b7d3e8500116fecd1bec51b1eb143.jpeg

Well please excuse my silence.  I have been doing stuff, just not as much hobby related stuff as I'd like.

Anyway, as per my own log my intention for this month is to get all the Neuro beasties done for my Plodding Along.

So I, Brother Argent, vow to complete;  11x Neurogaunts (not 12.  I stuffed up how many were in Leviathan.  Can I change this please Grot...)  and 1x Neurotyrant and 2x Neurolids by months end.

large.NeurogauntsBefore.jpg.d87a565fa68ef619954a8ceb2fc7b405.jpg.c1701fcffc42508e3945fc3111cad50d.jpglarge.NeurotyrantBefore.jpg.8a504815388f2b3b0324d1fed1bd8920.jpg.e19c6df9a25a5fdcd333634992dbeda2.jpg

February 3rd vow finished, random Necromunda Guilder/Rogue Doc/civilian

acXGsiT.jpeg

EC53I82.jpeg

That'll be it for me for the month, in total- 1 Necromunda Statue, 1 Necromunda Guilder, 5 Triarch Praetorians, 3 Wraiths, 1 Heavy Destroyer.

A late start as January was spent cataloguing my collection and planning out the year's activities, but I'm ready to jump in!

I, Mr. Oddity , embark on the 12 Months of Hobby Challenge, and for the month of February pledge to complete the first Warrior of Tomb World Concordia by month's end.

Feb_Warrior.jpg

Haven’t joined this one before - hope I’m not too late to join in because I missed making a vow for January (although I did paint some imperial guard in Jan as seen in some of the other threads).

I, TheArtilleryman, embark on the 12 Months of Hobby Challenge, and for the month of February pledge to complete 1 Grey Knight with psycannon by month's end.

IMG_3264.thumb.jpeg.c2f473167b54e28adf5ba4f98c503e3f.jpeg

And my plodding along vow will be to paint the rest of my T’au empire:

1 cadre fireblade 

5 pathfinders

5 drones

2 crisis battlesuits

1 Stormsurge with both big gun options

IMG_3440.thumb.jpeg.269f1871f9ae9f2fb8abf00316c97e2a.jpeg

Edited by TheArtilleryman