Jump to content

Recommended Posts

As I have 2 squads of Aeldari guardians enlsited this month, I wanted to have some variation in the way my Saim-hann conscripts will be painted.

Defender squad will the usual feature of red, but I looked for something different for the Storm squad.

 

Here are 2 test models, Let me know which one you prefer.

 

P1100522.JPG.08193d90cd7b5e97c5228a6289cecf65.JPGP1100523.JPG.b1f295a75444fb3189b2444d58ce66e7.JPG

 

You can see there bellow where my heart goes, but I can still change my mind if you are convincing enough :biggrin:

 

 

PS: are normal mortal B&C users able to set a poll?

3 minutes ago, Bouargh said:

As I have 2 squads of Aeldari guardians enlsited this month, I wanted to have some variation in the way my Saim-hann conscripts will be painted.

Defender squad will the usual feature of red, but I looked for something different for the Storm squad.

 

Here are 2 test models, Let me know which one you prefer.

 

P1100522.JPG.08193d90cd7b5e97c5228a6289cecf65.JPGP1100523.JPG.b1f295a75444fb3189b2444d58ce66e7.JPG

 

You can see there bellow where my heart goes, but I can still change my mind if you are convincing enough :biggrin:

 

 

PS: are normal mortal B&C users able to set a poll?

For Saim-Hann I prefer the darker scheme.

  • Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, Bouargh said:

As I have 2 squads of Aeldari guardians enlsited this month, I wanted to have some variation in the way my Saim-hann conscripts will be painted.

Defender squad will the usual feature of red, but I looked for something different for the Storm squad.

 

Here are 2 test models, Let me know which one you prefer.

 

P1100522.JPG.08193d90cd7b5e97c5228a6289cecf65.JPGP1100523.JPG.b1f295a75444fb3189b2444d58ce66e7.JPG

 

You can see there bellow where my heart goes, but I can still change my mind if you are convincing enough :biggrin:

 

 

PS: are normal mortal B&C users able to set a poll?


I like the second one. Not keen on the white and bone together and the rich red tone you’ve used works better with the black undersuit IMO.

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

Between this thread and the Blog entry, 4 opinions (plus mine) converged. White is, at least said, "not convincing". The black alt is however in a draw 2-2. But I was already secretly opting for it, so I will go dark under suit.

The second squad remains red however...

 

On 4/14/2024 at 3:46 AM, ShortCircuit said:

I, ShortCircuit, pledge to complete 1 deathguard terminator for the month of April.

20240413_160519.jpg

Now I’m curious, I don’t know if this is a typo, I hope not - I’d love to see this converted and painted up as a pre-heresy death guard.

With these 2 units of guardians, this month´s pledge of mine is complete.

 

P1100526.thumb.JPG.43d84dae03934773079570d6577477e4.JPGP1100524.thumb.JPG.9fc4f70b936486e1a7efa37d4d183618.JPG

 

Thanks to buying these 2 platforms on Ebay at a bargain price (at least this is how I value the price for the money for these), I removed 18 more guardians from my pile of shame. I am close to getting a complete clean up of all my old pointy ears stored for years!

 

Just undercoated the Necromunda market, so I might start the last part of my Plodding Along in the coming days. Yet there is also a big stomp stomp noise of some big stuff I am working on in parallel. But this is another story. 

Well.... what can I say?  I'm trying to get the mojo back.   Its a struggle but I am trying.

 

I, Brother Argent, vow to paint 1x Outrider of the Interdictors for the month of April.

 

large.Outrider1Before.jpg.c1e0329c2166b98aba397702c8716ab0.jpg.c626ef8a0369fa251fe49891094ba535.jpg

 

I am starting small.  And with Imperium.  Trying to get back into the swing of it.  Its been painful.  And difficult.  I basically have no usable brushes bar a couple.  I have salvaged a lot of my paints and replaced a few that I can't,  I am also looking into designing a new desk/hobby space to build to upgrade and secure my hobby stuff.  I think that's the main killer at the moment, the amount I need to do just to get out my paints etc to get started painting.  Still, with luck I will come back stronger and more committed then before.

So most of the month is gone and I am yet to pick up a paint brush. Better go and remedy that.

 

I built these two as character avatars for games down in the RPG Nook. It is time that they had more colour. Not sure I will get both done in what little month is left, but maybe one.

 

image.png.126bc0e45feb24318b86a0fa3e62c232.png

1 hour ago, Jolemai said:

April Update 1/2

 

6/8 complete

Upgrade kit complete

Chibi Rhino complete

 

large.IMG_20240421_184833346.jpg.8176dfd

 

  Hide contents

large.IMG_20240421_184920639.jpg.3d18057

large.IMG_20240421_185032644.jpg.b1c3e9c

 

large.IMG_20240421_104444795.jpg.5b2b9b5

 

  Hide contents

large.IMG_20240421_104450180.jpg.c818ecb

large.IMG_20240421_104459542.jpg.934e08e

 


Nice paint jobs. Think the breachers might have a hard time fitting into that rhino though…

I'm really struggling for motivation and focus this month so am miles behind on my targets for this month, but I have completed my first unit of Auxillia tanks for LI and my carry over Inquisitor, I have to say I was very disappointed with Vallejo's gloss black, so she took a lot longer than I'd hoped.

 

LIRusses.thumb.jpg.fc282090aad1ce4b4e33ed0297474593.jpg

Inq.thumb.jpg.d436945efb9203217f82dfcf64630d5f.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.