[RT] The Silent Architect (OOC/Discussion)

Why would you be worried about that?

Obviously an industrial accident.

Also, on a completely unrelated note, and nothing at all to do with anything whatsoever, I've been watching documentaries on the Titanic.

1 hour ago, Lord_Ikka said:

Hmm. Castinius' Search is a mighty 17. He's more of an action-type guy than an investigator, so his help will probably be of minimal value until the servitor is actually located. 

You can still provide assistance (+10) working with another player, or perhaps approach it from a different angle.

Hi everyone 

Just got home from work - I tried to keep up with DW but shamefully lost sight of this :cry:

I'd suggest auto piloting the response, especially if you do not want to delay too much

technically I ‘m starting my holiday and past experience has this initially triggering my Su-San membrane… I’ m aiming  to be back up to more… well.. anything hobby related after the week end or so

1 hour ago, Xin Ceithan said:

Hi everyone 

Just got home from work - I tried to keep up with DW but shamefully lost sight of this :cry:

No sweat, you're a busy man. I dig it.

I'll just break my heart you're avoiding me over there behind the GM screen...:sweat:

1 hour ago, Xin Ceithan said:

I'd suggest auto piloting the response, especially if you do not want to delay too much

technically I ‘m starting my holiday and past experience has this initially triggering my Su-San membrane… I’ m aiming  to be back up to more… well.. anything hobby related after the week end or so

Hope you get some good rest, my friend. I'll autopilot your lad.

Hey boss, would Reynard recognise the lion icon? Is it Damoclean? Do I need to roll anything to identify it? (Would those of us from DH have picked up Common Lore: Damocles from our time there?) Or are we moving on to talk to 'Cassie'?

4 minutes ago, Lysimachus said:

Hey boss, would Reynard recognise the lion icon? Is it Damoclean? Do I need to roll anything to identify it?

You can tell it isn't Damoclean.

(Would those of us from DH have picked up Common Lore: Damocles from our time there?)

I have no objection to all Players gaining Common Lore: Imperium (Damocles Hive) as a Free Advance (ie it costs nothing, and doesn't change your Rank progression).

Or are we moving on to talk to 'Cassie'?

Soon.

There's a murder afoot sir. I'm just hanging fire for other players to post/check/etc.

Posted (edited)

Let me worry about that, @A.T., you crack on however you want.

EDIT: Just for clarity/direction, there would certainly be some Armsmen or Ratings from the gun crew, or engineerium, who work for Tarvesh, etc. Enough folks to form a bodyguard of say three or four people to keep Malvolio comfortable and physically safe.

Edited by Mazer Rackham