[RT] The Silent Architect (OOC/Discussion)

12 hours ago, Trokair said:

@Machine God, what is your intention for/with Kerr Restal in that scene?

Just Restal stepping to the fore and assuming his new role on board.

2 hours ago, Mazer Rackham said:

@Machine God is it Brian Blessed? :biggrin:

:biggrin:

Kerr Restal - Space Adventurer!

Ace Rimmer voiced by Brian Blessed:cool:

• 2 weeks later...

Just to let everyone know, one of the Players will be retiring from the game, and therefore to avoid re-jigging, I'll be moving the group to the docking ring, and closing part one (as planned) to set up for a fresh re-start.

1 hour ago, Mazer Rackham said:

Just to let everyone know, one of the Players will be retiring from the game, and therefore to avoid re-jigging, I'll be moving the group to the docking ring, and closing part one (as planned) to set up for a fresh re-start.

Just as I was worring about how to respond to Xenos Pirates. I guess no more worry for now...

Hope everything is alright for Necronaut 

12 minutes ago, Trokair said:

Just as I was worring about how to respond to Xenos Pirates. I guess no more worry for now...

You could post something about that if you like. :happy: What are you character's thoughts about having dealings with the Xenos etc. This will be the angle Petrus will be retired under, incidentally.

12 minutes ago, Trokair said:

Hope everything is alright for Necronaut 

Well he's complaining about the beating schedule and the food, but that 50 foot high statue he and the rest of the prisoners are building in my back yard is coming on nicely.

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, Necronaut said:

@Mazer Rackham the beatings are too infrequent and ineffective. PUT YER BACK INTO IT, MAN! WE CRAVE THE LASH! 

I've just appointed a new site manageress. Says she knows you.

Spoiler

163px-Lelith_Hesperax.jpg

Pretty sure she enjoys her job.

EDIT: I'll close Part 1 officially on Sunday.

Edited by Mazer Rackham
Stuff

Posted (edited)

Fair warning all, I'll be closing Part 1 of this game at roughly midnight tonight. Get your posts or placeholders (cheers Tro) in before then, please.

All players receive 400xp, Wounds and Fate restored. The Party receives +1 Profit Factor due to their exploits (they basically become a touch more daring and famous in both high and low quarters for sticking it to the Navy, but also somehow surviving an encounter (or even being pally with) bloody dangerous Corsairs. It pleases the markets enough to open more reserves.

Edited by Mazer Rackham

Posted (edited)

I might need a little while to work out Reynard's narrative re deals with xenos and reaching Demeter VII, so placeholder...

In more mechanical terms, we are now into Rank 6 (for DH characters, anyway) so I think he will take:

Gunslinger (Rank 6) 200xp
Mighty Shot (Rank 6) 100xp
Gamble+10 (Rank 6) 100xp

Edited by Lysimachus

Thank you very much to all Players for their participation thus far, as our game goes into recess.

Just as a sketch of things going forward, we'll be doing the reset in the opening of part two, with a new character to the 'team', and some clear-up. Note that my hands are filling up, and so we'll be re-heating our engines in about 8-10 weeks.

Feel free to leave your thoughts, feedback, comments, screaming below as usual...:thumbsup: