They're really doing everything they can not to make an Iron Warriors Praetor aren't they

It's nice I guess but I think MK3/2/5/really any other one armor would've been a better fit. Something about a beefed up MKVI suit just feels off to me.

The screen is cool. Really do not care for the head and the hammer

Edited by darkhorse0607

'Clad in thick plates of artificer armor'

*Proceeds to use literally the lightest armour possible as the base*

I can kinda see the argument for the enhanced sensorium being useful for someone doing siege planning and not necessarily at risk of immediately getting shot but they didn't use that, they specifically chose to praise the thickness of the armour...

At this rate the Armistos is going to be wearing Scout Armour with a paragraph about how thick and sturdy it is!

Edited by StrangerOrders

For me, this is one of those 30k models that doesn't really scream Heresy. It's feels like a bunch of mismatched ideas were thrown into one model in an attempt to give it some sort of 'artificer' or unique feel but just fails at having a cohesive totality.

Also, the tube going into the the guy's nostril is weird and that hammer looks straight out of a Stormcast Eternal model. Should have been an earlier armour mark too. Also what is with the furnace grates attached to the bottom of his legs? Hard pass for me.

As for what's left in terms of Consuls...

No Model

• Armistos
  • Forge Lord
  • Loyalist Esoterist
  • Mortificator
  • Pathfinder
  • Primus Medicae (was event exclusive)

Old Model (pre-2016)

• Herald
  • Master of Signal

Legion-specific Consuls

• DA Paladin
  • EC Phoenix Warden
  • IF Castellan
  • WB Diabolist
  • SW Caster of Runes
  • SW Speaker of the Dead
Edited by Lord Marshal

It does almost look like a conversion at first glance... I'm certain I've seen other people's siege breakers that used the reinforced Devastator legs and the holotable from one of the (genestealer cults?) kits. Not to mention the nearly 1:1 Stormcast hammer!

It's a little uncanny how the whole thing sets off my bits radar, except it's its own kit.

The hammer looks AOS but the tube into the nostril is really old school 40k. 

1 hour ago, TrawlingCleaner said:

Screenshot_20240208-140741.png.23c95101b5a4d350f88ff34afddf4b51.png

Screenshot_20240208-140710.thumb.png.373c017fda67ec468443cab87e05962c.png

He's just happy to be able to talk to his pal! :laugh:

"So whatchya doin?"

"I dunno, thinking about siege stuff I guess"

"OMG SAME!"

It honestly feels like it was designed through Chatgpt or something. Like yeah all the components are there, but they don't create a coherent whole and is lacking a "soul" for lack of a better term. 

Feels very reminicent of some of the primaris designs in my opinion. Just stick gubbins on the basic design to signal the theme. 

Man, even as someone who had to use a nasogastric tube quite a few times in my early life, those things will never not look ridiculous.

My brain cannot help but think of all the encrusted super-snot that most be filling the nostril....

Give me a guy with a bionic metal nose instead you cowards! With a robo-stache!

funny how the arms feel/look like bionics, atleast to me. The "armor plates" infront of chest/armpit really makes it look like they´re thinner then normal marine armes and more robotic