3 hours ago, Nephaston said:

What's next, are we going to complain that the inevitable Sanguinary Guard release looks too much like another gilded warrior in armour styled with musculature and helmets bearing face masks. We get it Marines and Stormcast are analogues to each other

Ugh, i know that this is going to be inevitable but man am i not looking forward to it. Especially when it drowns out the probably more justified reduction in quality and number of bits and options in the new kit.

5 hours ago, Orion said:

Not a huge fan of this model. Tried a quick and dirty PS.

image.thumb.png.0768b9c36c975e48da241b776b5d34dd.png

Tune in next time for me complaining about stuff.

This solidifies my opinion that the new Heresy stuff has too much gubbins stuck on. Removing the random skull on the hammer makes it look so much better. 

1 hour ago, Etruscan said:

I’m starting to think the White Scars Stormseer was just the Alpha Legion Saboteur in disguise. What else could possibly explain his absence 4 months after the reveal?

It probably won't beat out the Word Bearers Preators, which were a year between announcement and release.

I'm assuming the blood angels weapons and dark emissary will come out along side the beta gammon book.

From the blurbs so far it doesn't sound like blood angels despite being a poster faction will be getting any rules content so I think will be their release for the book

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/21/2024 at 8:37 AM, Gamiel said:

A stormseer is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

And now he's out of stock precisely when he meant to. Did GW cast 15 of them or something? White Scars are a niche legion, can't believe the  first batch sold out by the afternoon of preorder.

3 hours ago, 01RTB01 said:

Agreed. I know in game terms they're not great but they looked awesome and I'd have grabbed one. Alas, never to be :( 

image.png.da2b71ad5717b2e77d33b00f27f28a75.png
Also had a standard backpack as well which we also never got since the Moritat only ever comes with the JP

Tangent but: the only real legion that benefitted (and thats an insane stretch lmao) from BP Moritats was IF since it gave him +1BS boosting it up to 6 meaning he hit on 2s re-rolled 1s and hit again on 6s giving you REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY long odds of continuing your chainfire since, before it got reworked, it had no limit on the number of shots so theoretically it gave you marginally better odds of getting "Infinite hits, infinite wounds"

4 hours ago, Etruscan said:

And now he's out of stock precisely when he meant to. Did GW cast 15 of them or something? White Scars are a niche legion, can't believe the  first batch sold out by the afternoon of preorder.

The iconography is minimal enough (mainly a right shoulder Legion Icon and painted iconography in red) that one can easily use him as a more rugged/shamanistic librarian with minimal modification.

• 3 weeks later...