Dark Shepherd Posted September 24 Share Posted September 24 Fun irony of the limited edition codex not selling out is someone is going to have to melt down all those metal Salamanders icons Lathe Biosas 1 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/388419-codex-space-marines-multi-part-intercessor-vanguard-vet-teaser-legends-culling/page/54/#findComment-6188895 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lathe Biosas Posted September 24 Share Posted September 24 2 minutes ago, Dark Shepherd said: Fun irony of the limited edition codex not selling out is someone is going to have to melt down all those metal Salamanders icons Or find all the hidden Raven Guard icons. Dark Shepherd 1 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/388419-codex-space-marines-multi-part-intercessor-vanguard-vet-teaser-legends-culling/page/54/#findComment-6188898 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Marshal Mittens Posted September 24 Share Posted September 24 (edited) 9 hours ago, Dark Shepherd said: Fun irony of the limited edition codex not selling out is someone is going to have to melt down all those metal Salamanders icons Its a beautiful book that will be completely invalid in 3 years and is insanely priced. Its like over $400. Edited September 24 by Marshal Mittens ThaneOfTas and Interrogator Stobz 2 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/388419-codex-space-marines-multi-part-intercessor-vanguard-vet-teaser-legends-culling/page/54/#findComment-6189014 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jukkiz Posted September 24 Share Posted September 24 4 minutes ago, Marshal Mittens said: Its a beautiful book that will be completely invalid in 3 years and is insanely priced. Knowing current GW it´s already invalid before anyone gets it to their hands. Erratas out the wazoo lately due to rushed productions Interrogator Stobz 1 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/388419-codex-space-marines-multi-part-intercessor-vanguard-vet-teaser-legends-culling/page/54/#findComment-6189015 Share on other sites More sharing options...
01RTB01 Posted September 25 Share Posted September 25 Between Armageddon, Leviathan and poor impulse control (can it be poor if I don't have any?) I've got a fledgling blood angels force. Do I need the marine codex or will the blood angels supplement suffice? I'm fine either way I'm just not 100% so thanks in advance for clarity :) Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/388419-codex-space-marines-multi-part-intercessor-vanguard-vet-teaser-legends-culling/page/54/#findComment-6189044 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mogger351 Posted Friday at 05:49 AM Share Posted Friday at 05:49 AM 35 minutes ago, 01RTB01 said: Between Armageddon, Leviathan and poor impulse control (can it be poor if I don't have any?) I've got a fledgling blood angels force. Do I need the marine codex or will the blood angels supplement suffice? I'm fine either way I'm just not 100% so thanks in advance for clarity :) As of next Saturday you'll need just the marine codex, with BA specific stuff free to access in an index. There will be a BA book coming at some point, no idea if it's a stand alone based on wording used, or a supplement. Dark Shepherd, ThaneOfTas, DemonGSides and 2 others 1 3 1 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/388419-codex-space-marines-multi-part-intercessor-vanguard-vet-teaser-legends-culling/page/54/#findComment-6189049 Share on other sites More sharing options...
01RTB01 Posted Friday at 02:39 PM Share Posted Friday at 02:39 PM 8 hours ago, Mogger351 said: As of next Saturday you'll need just the marine codex, with BA specific stuff free to access in an index. There will be a BA book coming at some point, no idea if it's a stand alone based on wording used, or a supplement. Much appreciated, thank you. Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/388419-codex-space-marines-multi-part-intercessor-vanguard-vet-teaser-legends-culling/page/54/#findComment-6189098 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dark Shepherd Posted Friday at 08:46 PM Share Posted Friday at 08:46 PM 22 hours ago, Marshal Mittens said: Its a beautiful book that will be completely invalid in 3 years and is insanely priced. Its like over $400. You could almost buy 2 shares in Games Workshop for the price of this book Karhedron, Kallas and phandaal 2 1 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/388419-codex-space-marines-multi-part-intercessor-vanguard-vet-teaser-legends-culling/page/54/#findComment-6189133 Share on other sites More sharing options...
phandaal Posted Friday at 10:55 PM Share Posted Friday at 10:55 PM 2 hours ago, Dark Shepherd said: You could almost buy 2 shares in Games Workshop for the price of this book And unlike this book, the value of GW's shares only goes up! Iron Father Ferrum, Karhedron, ThaneOfTas and 6 others 9 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/388419-codex-space-marines-multi-part-intercessor-vanguard-vet-teaser-legends-culling/page/54/#findComment-6189142 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Xenith Posted Saturday at 08:14 AM Share Posted Saturday at 08:14 AM 9 hours ago, phandaal said: And unlike this book, the value of GW's shares only goes up! For the last decade at least! Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/388419-codex-space-marines-multi-part-intercessor-vanguard-vet-teaser-legends-culling/page/54/#findComment-6189171 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rhavien Posted 10 hours ago Share Posted 10 hours ago I got the codex in my hands and had a first look. Overall really impressive I have to say. There is a lot of art and of course model pictures. All the background around organisation, creating a marine and so on. I've seen (not read yet) some short story snippets, too. There are painting and collecting guides and a double page with a war gear overview so newcomers know which weapon is which. There are a lot of shiny golden Aquila's and trims throughout the book which I find look really cool. Well that's a proper Codex Astartes time I would say. But as there is nearly no mentioning of the divergent chapters at all I guess they will get their own codizies and not supplements. If I remember correctly they were at least introduced within the main C:SM or was this a in earlier editions codex? At least there are not mentioned within the fight founding chapters. Lathe Biosas, ShibeKing and 01RTB01 3 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/388419-codex-space-marines-multi-part-intercessor-vanguard-vet-teaser-legends-culling/page/54/#findComment-6189918 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now