Fluff Competition

goggen

Brother Sergeant Alasseo nearly gets the cookie on the Kane / Mars / Dragon thing from before, and is on the right track... I read it as Mars is the home of the Adeptus Mechanicus, Kane was the Fabricator-General (head of the AM) at the time of the Horus Heresy* and GW have been dropping heavy between the lines hints that the C'Tan Dragon is on mars, perhaps even pulling the strings of the cogboys... Unless I am reading too much into the names. ;)

* To be historically accurate, Kane in fact became Fabricator-General after the previous incumbent sided with Horus, but you get the gist.**

** I have been re-reading Discworld books recently, hence all the footnotes. :lol:

Allasseo got it right. The Heart of Desire was a daemonically possessed throne that was in some Khârn fluff titled the Wrath of Khârn and writen by Bill King. You can find some of it in US WD 231

I assume the LR stands for Leman Russ although I can'T see what the HVAT stands for (High Velocity Assault Tank?)

Could it be that the ammunition you are looking for is the standart Battle Cannon shell?

Archived