For the Emperor

Guest No-One

Guest No-One
are you going to lend some men to our cause brother loki :lol: your warriors would be much needed in the face of the chaos enemy

Patience, padawan-learner, patience.

I'm already working on the how/why/where introduction and briefing, and a set of guidelines to try and keep some semblance of order. I'll start a thread with the relevant details tomorrow, once everything's in place.

Ok, topic seems to have died, anyone still coming up with ideas.

Folks need to eat, sleep and sadly, work Melechor. Give RT and the crew time to live their lives, they'll be back before you know it with fluff frothing at the sides of their mouths and fingers raw from typing...

Went offline last night, went to watch scrubs then went to bed. Somet about having to get up at 7 for school :devil:

I'll be happy to play the Chaos leader, but he wont be a Wings of Death member, the only have about 2-300 marines and their on Nagorynth, which could be tricky to fight another war. I'll get workin on him over the next few days. Thinking Undivided. as this allows all the gods to play apart if others want to introduce their chaos chapters, might go Night Lords as Black Legion and Iron Warriors dont intrest me, and Word Bearers are in the Planetfall one. If get some more time, I might make up a whole splinter group which is slightly different from the Legion. Im guessin there will be less chaos players, so there will be lots of cultists running around for you to kill.

Before I go, just a little hint, use the Edit button instead of double posting. Its more eco-friendly and saves the trees :ph34r:

Got the names sorted

Brother-Sergeant Donnchadh of the Brotherhood of the Bloody Spear - A splinter group of unknown origin. After centuries of warfare, now number very few men and have turned to creating rebellions on Imperial planets to spread their Chaos. Brother-Sergeant Donnchadh is the highest ranking officer left alive, and has led these few men for the last 4 decades.

Ferrata

Just thought I'll post the 12 members of the Bloody Spear here instead on in the story section. They can be renamed if you wish (besides the ones in italics)

Brotherhood of the Blooding Spear

Brother-Sergeant Don

Sounds good Ferrata, i will post the members of my squad, and the squad he gets.

Darles- Veteran, carries bolter & chainsword/jumpack- quiet marine

Arameo- Veteran- Bolter/chainsword/jumpack - happy character

Galrain- big Veteran- power sword/bolter/jumpack- angry but happy, but sad (moody :D )

The new squad*later in story:D*

Dalathor- tactical marine

Ares- tactical marine

Tathlor- plasma gun

Helos- tactical sergeant, bp and ccw, becomes regular tac marine

those are my characters!!

I probably have too many marines with my persona to describe them all, but that just means that I have more faceless cannon fodder if I/anyone else needs it.

That being said, there are a few that need their personalities described, as I see them becoming major characters of mine:

Benowyc, one of the younger members of the KoK's Council of Masters Temporal and Spiritual, he is eager to gain favour with the Superior-General Praesis, and does his best to imitate his style of command. A little unsure of his position, you can expect some "faffing around" and possibly a bit of argy-bargy if and when his troops take the initiative from him. He carries a storm bolter and power sword

Shalao, although not even a member of the Inner Circle, Shalao serves as Benowyc's adjutant, and his sound grasp of tactics may well turn Benowyc's nervous fumblings into miracles of delegation. Carries a plasma pistol and an axe. In battle he acts as First Knight to the assault marines that serve as Benowyc's retinue

Rheged, First Knight of the terminators, Rheged enjoys some respect among the Inner Circle. His easy humour and practical attitude have earned him great favour with the marines of the Host. Benowyc feels Rheged wishes to displace him as Master, when in actual fact, Rheged just enjoys battle, whether it be physical combat with the enemies of the Imperium or amiably mocking his superiors.

There are another 33 marines in the Host, who may get names as the story progresses. Feel free to kill off a few, just not the terminators (at least, not without first PMing me for permission): there are only seventeen suits of TDA in the entire chapter, they can't afford to lose them

Guest No-One

Well I might as well add my crew

Venerable Commander Mathiyas: A custom-made dreadnought, he is a large and deadly foe in HTH equipped with twin furioso claws, he is very,very, old but loves combat. Few know this but he had fallen to the red-thirst but eventually overcame it.

Veteran Sargaent Giauss: Very quite and calculating in combat yet a kind of jokester. Has a combi-plasma. Leads an eight man Vet. Squad

Brother Sargeant Lucas: Outlandish man with a hunger for combat. Has melta-bombs. Leads a ten man Tactical Squad w/heavy bolter and plasmagun

Yup, he's all yours. Do you mind if Khe'elan tags along, just so I can keep tabs on my men. I probably wont write much from his view, but just incase you go over board which I doubt, I can step in and sort things out :rolleyes:

Ferrata

Archived