+++Space Wolves Outpost+++

Captain Semper

Resin it is then.

Will vow around 22-23rd

Nice to see you rayray, how have things been with you??

Life has been a little crazy, but I’m wiser and a little more built than I was before. Supposedly I’m smarter according to college counsellors. But that’s debatable. How’re you? It’s the last day to vow isn’t it? I figured people would be krunk on b&c!

I TiguriusX pledge my eternal fealty to the Rout, rising to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX by completing:

My mighty warlord Bjorn with his twin lascannon

Shield dread bodyguard known as Big E

Relic Leviathan (3 hunter killer missiles, dual heavy flamers and dual storm cannon arrays) known as FireBrand

gallery_49686_14551_190107.jpg

*I put a wash on the shield dread in addition to the base. Hopefully that doesn't disqualify (helps me distinguish who I based and didn't since my gray is nearly identical to base plastic

*Bjorn's left arm is a conversion that will be entirely repainted

These dreads should be worth the following points

Total: 754

Wolf guard on bikes

4xStorm shield and combi-flamer

Pack leader with combi-flamer and magnetized arm for melee weapon TBD (will paint a TH for max points I guess)

gallery_49686_14551_86400.jpg

Should be 271 points for the pack

gallery_49686_14551_122649.jpg

Not sure if assassins are legal

These are an eversor and cullexus taken from the ranks of my shield maidens and turned over to the flesh makers

153 without assassins

308 including assassins

Total points in this vow (pending assassins legality)

1178 (1333 if assassins permitted)

I TiguriusX pledge my eternal fealty to the Rout, rising to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX by completing:

My mighty warlord Bjorn with his twin lascannon

Shield dread bodyguard known as Big E

Relic Leviathan (3 hunter killer missiles, dual heavy flamers and dual storm cannon arrays) known as FireBrand

gallery_49686_14551_190107.jpg

*I put a wash on the shield dread in addition to the base. Hopefully that doesn't disqualify (helps me distinguish who I based and didn't since my gray is nearly identical to base plastic

*Bjorn's left arm is a conversion that will be entirely repainted

These dreads should be worth the following points

Total: 754

Wolf guard on bikes

4xStorm shield and combi-flamer

Pack leader with combi-flamer and magnetized arm for melee weapon TBD (will paint a TH for max points I guess)

gallery_49686_14551_86400.jpg

Should be 271 points for the pack

gallery_49686_14551_122649.jpg

Not sure if assassins are legal

These are an eversor and cullexus taken from the ranks of my shield maidens and turned over to the flesh makers

153 without assassins

308 including assassins

Total points in this vow (pending assassins legality)

1178 (1333 if assassins permitted)

Welcome to ETL VI TiguriusX!

Unfortunately the assassins will not earn you any points (they only work for IFOR) but you may still do them as out-of-competition vows! Best of luck!

Now we're entering the last 24 hours before the First Weekly Update (out Wednesday). Let's see some more joining up until then!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Captain you need to update Torin's points ...

I Torin rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Space Wolves and vow to complete 5 wolfguard Terminator (296pts), 5 wulfen (274pts) and 25 fenrisian Wolf (225 )... Phase 1. Hope i can fininsh and proceed to phase 2 :smile.:

Total pts 795pts

cheer Brothers.

Noted. will update the points once i get home from work. My apologies.

Phase 1- more minis to come.

Done! :)

THIS IS THE CUT-OFF FOR THE WEEKLY UPDATE - EVERY VOW OR COMPLETION REPORTED BEYOND THIS POINT WILL COUNT FOR NEXT WEEK'S UPDATE.

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I, Graymane, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Vlka Fenryka and vow to complete a 6 man terminator Wolfguard squad (3 with 2x wolf claw and 3 with thunder hammer and storm shield) at a cost of 261 points on or before August 1st, 2018.
Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oath-breaker until the year-end!

med_gallery_87416_12060_888208.jpg

Cheers,

GM

P.S. thank you jbickb :smile.:

I, rgr_maddog, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX for the Sons of Russ and vow to complete Bjorn the Fell-Handed (w/ twin lasscanon) and Murderfang of total value 437 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oath-breaker.

Was going to do the RP in TDA, but started painting before posting and can't find his head (it doesn't help that my hobby space looks as though my Wolves have been waging a decades long campaign in there)! I just have to get started and hopefully build some momentum:)

med_gallery_82073_13679_321684.jpg

Welcome rgr_maddog good luck with the vow!

@ Greymane: I have added your vow in the first page at 261pts. If you need this amended, let me know and I'll fix it. Just make sure you edit the points' value to your vow post. ;)

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Quick Question:

What if i'm being sabotaged? Looks like the Tyranid Players aren't shy of any move to prevent any progress. The damage to my painting Supplies is already done:

Paint-Box

As you can see, the Color "Reikland Flesh" was destroyed in a cowardly Attack, as i was sleeping! Problem is, in Germany, yesterday (as the Attack happened) Store were closed, so i couldn't start painting beyond this Point where i needed the Color. But, lo and behold, the Saboteur returned!

Saboteur in Action

Definetly some Greater Bio-Beast of Fur, sent by the Tyranids!

Yeah, my Cat's are :censored: , played Football with my painting Box and ruined some brushes...At least the models were safe...

So, yeah, here's progress so far:

Progress so far

Quick Question:

What if i'm being sabotaged? Looks like the Tyranid Players aren't shy of any move to prevent any progress. The damage to my painting Supplies is already done:

As you can see, the Color "Reikland Flesh" was destroyed in a cowardly Attack, as i was sleeping! Problem is, in Germany, yesterday (as the Attack happened) Store were closed, so i couldn't start painting beyond this Point where i needed the Color. But, lo and behold, the Saboteur returned!

Definetly some Greater Bio-Beast of Fur, sent by the Tyranids!

Yeah, my Cat's are :censored: , played Football with my painting Box and ruined some brushes...At least the models were safe...

So, yeah, here's progress so far:

Oh, boy... You sure it was a Tyranid? Looks like a Khornate Daemon to me... :P

OK, guys let's make an effort to increase recruitment - the SWs are now kind of lagging behind the other Astartes Forums. Let's set a target of 30 for this year's ETL. You're currently 18. If you beat 30 (i.e. you make at least 31 participants)I swear I will re-do my "Dept to the Wolves" vow  (see my sig) painting five Wolf Guard Termies, each dedicated to the 5 top scoring Wolves' players! So let's see, will I be painting wolves this summer? :lol:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Hi Captain Semper. My brother MJ would like to take part again. Am I ok to use my account to make a vow for him like previous ETL's?

For those who weren't around for previous ETL's my brother is autistic and bipolar. Most Fridays if he's not having a low day he's round at mine emptying the fridge and bending my ear. He's very good at talking/writing lists about armies he wants to build but the only times I've seen him complete a model is during ETL's.

MJ pledges to paint ...

Wolf Lord in Gravis Armour with Master-Crafted Power Sword and Boltstorm Gauntlet ... 137 points.

:)

He's never managed to do more than one model in the ETL so the challenge is can he do a second vow?

Full Unit Photo

The Hearth grows cold... The Warriors huddle closer to the flame as they sit guard in the Aett.

Footsteps approach and hands wrap around their weapons, the cold forgotten.

None should be approaching without warning and they would learn the price.

The footsteps stop, and whispers of awe are heard. The warriors creep forward more cautious and wary now.

The footsteps now continue and grow closer, the sound that of a warrior of stature above mortal men.

The hum of power armor puts the warriors on edge, knowing the fight ahead will be a tough one.

They lay in wait at the corner, patient hunters to the end.

Figures round the corner and their weapons snap up, fire only held as there is something familiar about the color seen.

The warriors speak "State your purpose here or leave, this is your only warning"

The leader of the group smiles "We are only seeking to come home, brother. And the stories do not do it justice"

The warriors growl "Who are you to call the Aett home and us brothers?"

The leader loses the smile and says "We are here to aid in time of need. We are the Wolf Glaive"

Below is the link to the gallery of my completed first vow totaling 831 points of Primaris marines as reinforcements for the Rout.

For Russ and the Allfather!

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/gallery/album/14581-etl-vi/

Vow 2 Before Photo

I The Saint Ragnar raise my ale to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Space Wolves and vow to strengthen The Rout by adding to our numbers:

1 Godhammer Pattern Land Raider

1 Custom Bjorn the Fel-Handed

Who are equal to 595 mortal men on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will see my saga sung in the halls of The Fang for an eternity. Failure will doom me to walk the path of the Lone Wolf and wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until next winter.

Edit: I went for an action shot this time for my before photo :smile.:

Congratulations for your completion The Saint Ragnar - and for your follow-up vow! And not a small one either! :tu:

But you had me a bit confused: Why do you vow under a different name than your Display name? (CrossEternal77 & The Saint Ragnar)???

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Congratulations for your completion The Saint Ragnar - and for your follow-up vow! And not a small one either! :tu:

But you had me a bit confused: Why do you vow under a different name than your Display name? (CrossEternal77 & The Saint Ragnar)???

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Great question. I completely forgot that my original name was rejected and now that you mention it I feel silly. I will edit my posts to reflect The Saint Ragnar haha

Congratulations for your completion The Saint Ragnar - and for your follow-up vow! And not a small one either! :thumbsup:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Great question. I completely forgot that my original name was rejected and now that you mention it I feel silly. I will edit my posts to reflect The Saint Ragnar haha

hahaha! Thought it was weird! :lol:

THIS IS THE CUT-OFF FOR THE WEEKLY UPDATE - EVERY VOW OR COMPLETION REPORTED BEYOND THIS POINT WILL COUNT FOR NEXT WEEK'S UPDATE.

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Archived