+++Space Wolves Outpost+++

Captain Semper

Under 4 hours to go before we see the doors close for new entrants for this ETL.

It's your last chance to make a difference. Lol ... And the last chance for two of you to help me avoid painting up a DA Captain. :devil:

Under 4 hours to go before we see the doors close for new entrants for this ETL.

It's your last chance to make a difference. Lol ... And the last chance for two of you to help me avoid painting up a DA Captain. :devil:

I bet you paint green beautifully, SW1!! Begrudgingly , but beatuifully!! ;)

Wolves of Fenris, hear my call!! Assist us in preventing this travesty!! LoL

End of Line

Alright - the total for the Wolves is 29 participants...

Please let me know if I've missed any entry. Check the first page and make sure your vow is correctly registered and, if not, notify me and i will fix it! 

Good luck to all!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

You could try smiling sweetly at Semper, but I wouldn't hold your breath.

Unforgiving lot those Dark Angels. :D

Cheers,

GM

...but you caan probably still make an out-of-competition vow - to stay at the side of your brothers and atone for yozr late arrival!

By following pics, I, mercbat from the Aett, claim my first, but I hope not the last, vow completed.

Runa priest

Wolf Priest

Blood Claws

Well done Mercbat - congratulations! Your completion is recorded, refill?

By the Emperor's oiled abs, I missed it! I bring shame on our chapter.

Can I tempt you with an Out-Of-Competition vow? It will help morale and you will get the motivation to paint! :wink:

You could try smiling sweetly at Semper, but I wouldn't hold your breath.

Unforgiving lot those Dark Angels. :biggrin.:

Cheers,

GM

Sorry "forgiveness"... What a peculiar sound. Is that a word in some language? :laugh.:

Great work guys, really leading from the front as befits warriors of the Rout. I've finally got this guy finished, so full steam ahead for the ETL.

Hidden Content

med_gallery_61271_14069_375574.jpg

Niiiiiice! Love the work on the head! :thumbsup:

THIS IS THE CUT-OFF FOR THE WEEKLY UPDATE - EVERY VOW OR COMPLETION REPORTED BEYOND THIS POINT WILL COUNT FOR NEXT WEEK'S UPDATE.

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

OK guys, June is the difficult month - the middle portion of the event! This month will make you or break you - so it is very important that you keep the pace! Let's see some completions before the next Weekly Update! :)

I'm currently in a bit of a pickle.

We had a tidy up before heading for a short break to the inlaws and it seems the wife has put the tray of models I was working on "away".

Back last night and there's no sign of them anywhere. Had a really good look this morning before heading out to work and still no joy. :(

Archived