+++ Unforgiven but not Unknown +++

Isiah

Name:Khris\ 4th Company Master Darshia

Country/State: US, Washington

Time spent in hobby: 7 years

Armies collected:Eldar, Dark Angels, Deathwing, and Ravenwing

Make your Mark:just 40k, started with Eldar, during 3rd edition, but I've been playing, and collecting Dark Angels for about 5 years now

Name: Michael aka RedTalon

Country/State: USA/Alabama

Time spent in hobby: New only a month

Armies collected: SM, Dark Angel

Make your mark: I started out my addiction the day Dawn of War came out in stores. I've even gotten several others hooked into it in my time overseas on deployment in Camp Stryker in Bahgdad. Me and my friends we're playing every bit of down time we could get and when I returned state side and purchased DC I continued to get hooked until I decided to hunt down the Tabletop. The game is played at a decent amount around here, but it still took time and effort to find where these players exist. But my search for my brothers hasn't been impossible and already I've begun to pool fellow friends into it with many others seeing my work on my armies and considering it themselves :P I just hope I can master all these rules soon and be able to get these fellows trained and mastered into the game.

Name: Brother Storm

Country/State: The Netherlands

Time spent in hobby: Still fairly new...

Armies collected: Dark Angels

Make your mark: Bought my first DA Codex in '99...hope to play my first actual game this year :mellow:

Name: Raphiel

Country/State: The Netherlands

Time spent in hobby: 6 Years

Armies collected: Dark Angels (~4k points)

Make your mark: I've been at this hobby for about 6 years, with long breaks inbetween. Currently I'm working on a Deathwing army, slow but determined to finish it before this summer.

Name: antman677

Country/State: Los Angeles

Time spent in hobby: started in elementary/middle school for a couple years in the early 90's...went on to other things...until DoW dragged me back into it...been a year since :P

Armies collected: salamanders and eldar in the early years...recent: Deathwing/Ravenwing!

Make your mark: I like a challenge...collecting DW/RW as my first army has been brutal haha...but that just makes every victory all the sweeter...love it!

Name: Jake (aka) Doc (aka) Faolan

Country/State: (Currently) Tasmania, Australia. (Normally) Oregon, USA

Time spent in hobby: 7, 8 years. Something like that, senility makes it hard to tell at times.

Armies collected: Dark Angels, DA Successors (Angelus Bellum), Guard

Make your mark: Educated as a historian, self taught 3d computer modelling, CAD experience. Why don't I work? Because I'm waiting on immigration to get off their rear-ends.

While I love DoW, WA, and DC... I haven't touched SS yet and I already hate it.

Name: kanan aynkaran nallainathan AKA Battle-Captain Ariel Nathaniel Garro 3rd Battle Company Master

Country/State: SW london (UK)

Time spent in hobby: since age 9

Armies collected: first army was RTB01 Dark Angels then circa 1997 Eldar and now back with the Dark Angels

Make your mark: im more of a modeller/painter/collector as i just love the models so much but i have had plenty of games, the most recent played with my current DA army have been a blast. for me i love the Dark Angels background/history and their secretive and split nature with the Fallen.

For the Emperor!!! For the Lion!!!

Death or Glory!!!

My turn...

Name: Sahaqiel

Country/State: South of France

Time spent in hobby: too much, according to my wife ;) (well, almost ten years)

Armies collected: Dark Angels, Thousand Sons, Tyranids, Eldars, Dark Elves, Chaos Beastmen, PanOceanian, etc…

Make your mark: I’m a long time 40K fanboy, and especially love fluff, modelling and painting. Please do not be too cruel with my english… :D

Name: Interrogator Chaplain Hartmudus 2nd in command of the Ravenwing Army, is sent out when Lord Master Sammael of Ravenwing is on the other side of the galaxy

Country/State: Grand Old Missouri

Time spent in hobby: 6 years

Armies collected: Blood angels(1st army) 1900pts (sold off), tau (sold off) 3000pts, Steel Legion (IG) 500pts (sold off), Armoured Company (IG) 5000pts, Ravenwing 6000pts, Dark Angels 3000pts, Deathwing 24,000pts, for fantancy Dwarfs last count 12,000pts, and bretionnians 6000 pts(sold off)

Make your mark: I love to ride motorcycles and when i heard that my favorite game had a biker army... well it wasn't long at all before i was Ravenwing player.

Name: Steve

Country/State: Auckland, New Zealand

Time spent in hobby: So much its not funny

Armies collected: First started this hobby with dark angels, Black templar, Imperial fist, Imperial gaurd, then built an ultramarine company, saw the light and now have Dark Angels 3rd company and half a Ravenwing company

Make your mark: Got sick of the generic blue of Ultamar, decided to rejoin my brothers from Caliban

Name: Chombatta

Time spent in hobby: long enough to see GW's prices go up by 100% (11 years).

Armies collected: most 40k at one time or another, Skaven and Dark Elves for warhammer,

Witch Hunters, Skaven and Dark Elves for Mordheim,

Orlocs for Necromunda,

Imperial for Gothic and ive dabbled with Gorkamorka

Make your mark: Will do later.

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Gabriel Phaen

Country/State: USA

Time spent in hobby: 5yrs.

Armies collected: DA, Tau, Necrons

Make your mark: Converting and Modeling is my thing...painting: not so much, but I'm working on it.

Name: Terrahawk

Country/State: Finland

Time spent in hobby: 7 months

Armies collected: Dark Angels

Make your mark: Greetings from the Northern Europe! Was introduced to DoW last autumn while looking for new RTS games to play and little did I know that I would end up spending a lot of time and money on little plastic men. :)

Dark Angels were a natural choice for me as a chapter as I absolutely fell in love with their fluff and dark imagery. I have a small battle company with Deathwing support and I really look forward to expanding my

Deathwing to a full-fledged army. See you on the battlefield!

Name: Sound_B

Country/State: USA/ Michigan

Time spent in hobby: 6 years (on and off)

Armies collected: Space Marines (Dark Angels, then Blood Angels, then Dark Angels, then Imperial Fists, then Black Templars, then Dark Angels), Eldar, Tau, Orks, 'Nids, Imperial Guard (only Dark Angels and one squad of both Orks and Imperial Guard remain)

Make your mark: Even though I've been at the hobby for a while (and have had plenty of models) I never fully got into it yet. I've yet to get to a point where I admire my own modeling, painter, or gaming skill. But I'll get there.

Dark Angels were the first real army I've ever had, and I just can't seem to get away from them (not that I'm complaining).

Name: Brother Karr

Country/State: Indiana, Indy area

Time spent in hobby: Well um its been something like 17 yrs off and on

Armies collected: Dark Angels, Nids (2nd ed) Fond Memory, Dark Angels, Black Templars, Tau, Nids (3rd Ed) All Gone now, Starting Deathwing for 4th/5th Ed.

Make your mark: Though its been a while from the last time I played 40K I still remember the first time my brother and I played that first demo game at the game store. I was hooked from that point on. Things in life cause you to change and a game some times gets put off to the side for a while. Yet now that I am able to once more I am looking forward to rejoining the ranks. Plus True Scale Marines just sound AWSOME, and True Scale Terminators just take the cake!

Glad to be Back Brothers....

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Blackavar

Country/State: North Yorkshire, UK

Time spent in hobby: About 6 years in the last 20!

Armies collected: Dark Angels (~2000pts and counting), Necrons (about 750pts)

Make your mark: I started playing WH40K way back in the days of Rogue Trader, with one of the early Space Marine plastic sets and later two squads of the metal Terminators (which I mainly used for Space Hulk), an original Deredeo-class dreadnought and a Predator. I managed to amass a decent-sized Eldar army... before realizing that my painting skills were those of a 3-year-old and offloading the entire 3500 points worth to a friend with talent. Years go by... and just as 4th Edition is coming up, I buy WH40K: Dawn of War. Ooh, new Dreadnoughts. Ooh, nicer tanks. I'll just buy a couple to (carefully) paint up and display...

Yeah, right, I've now got 2000 points 'painted and ready' (by my standards), with another 1500-2000 points progressing as I have time.

For the Lion! ;)

Name: thirddementia

Country/State: US/CO

Time spent in hobby: 2 years

Armies collected: Dark Angels (Chaos for son)

Make your mark: Love the painting and modeling of the hobby above all.. the gaming is just bonus. "For The Emperor! For The Lion! For Caliban." All that good stuff.

Name: Last Griffon

Country/State: US/Michigan

Time spent in hobby: 8+ years

Armies collected: Space Marines, Black Templar, Dark Eldar, Inquisition, and now Dark Angel

Make your mark: Probably more modeler than gamer, I play a lot of miniature games (1/2 or so GW), but easily spend twice as much time painting/sculpting/casting/modeling than I do actually playing the games. I like the iconology for the DA the best, so there it is. I look forward to having some great flexibility with the makeup of termi squads.

Name: SN: Toogeloo, RN: Locke Seavello

Country/State: Utah, USA

Time spent in hobby: Just started, I bought a Codex about 4 days ago but still don't have a rule book. Never played any Warhammer previously.

Armies collected: None so far.

Make your mark: I've been playing video games for around 25 years and D&D for 10. I work part time as a projectionist at a movie theater.

Hey Im new to the forum and I love the Dark ANgels so I though I sign in here :blush:

Name: Vissah

Country/State: Netherlands, The Hague

Time spent in hobby: Since Dawn of War Dark Crusade came out I went back into. Before that I played some with an army from a couple of me mates it was to expensive for me at the time.

Armies collected: I dont have a army yet but I got a couple models from me mate. I got Ezekiel and some marines wich I will paint over.

Make your mark: I love playing Dawn of War and reading about 40K

Name: Ernest Wong :D

Country/State: Malaysia

Time spent in hobby: just started actively around May 2008

Armies collected: First and current army is Eldar but my true love is always with Dark Angels

Make your mark: I love modeling TT models and painting them, if only i have great skills in it, when i game i don't exactly take chances.

Name: Nestor

Country/State: Oxford, UK

Time spent in hobby: On and off for around 10 years...mostly off ;)

Armies collected: Ultramarines first then I gave them away, spent some time in fantasy and now I'm doing Dark Angels

Make your mark: To be completed...

Archived