Cosmic Space Knights (of doom)

Doghouse

I hate the idea of 'suggesting' or telling someone else how to do work on thier own projects and such, but I think since all the characters get individualized chapter badges, have you thought to have the Apothecary's smiley with one of the little, old-fashioned white nurse caps with the red cross on it?

Love all your work, Doghouse!

Laughter and levity are always nice.

I have a couple of suggestions for marine poses but feel a bit presumptious to suggest them.

An apothecary that cant stand the sight of blood (maybe faints)

Missile launcher marine pointing the launcher the wrong way with "This end towards enemy" written on it (obviously the correct way)

Marine taking a post drinking leak behind / against a SAPs

Kebab van of the CSK(OD) - based on rhino scratchbuild.

Techmarine with one of the useless pink "girl's toolcases" you can buy in the service stations for a few quid.

Doghouse this is genius.

Mark the trouser tally up another one.

I add my two cents to the devastator discussion started by my brother and continued by TIH:

No devastators at all. Beer + heavy weapons + FPS videogames = Real Life Rocket Jumping = death.

mwehehehe.

Thanks for the suggestions guys! :)

For the time being I'm only making two tacticals, scouts, dreadnaught and the command squad so Devastators are way down the list at the moment.

I've nearly finished building the first tactical squad, started on the second which will be the The Holy High Order of the Secret Hidden Truth that is Truely Hidden squad and doing bits on the command squad.

I seriously want a baneblade for this army now but that'll have to wait untill next month at the earliest. I need one to make "The Fortress (of doom)"

Chapter serf joyriding on an Attack Bike? Marine running behind shouting?

I actually made a b&c account almost entirely because of my brother showing me this thread.

Land Raider doing a wheelie?

Tech Marine picking his nose with a servo-arm?

Tech Marine picking his nose with a servo-arm?

I think i need to stop drinking while i'm reading this thread - that almost made me choke on my tea again Owencrute!

Ekkanus

You've no idea how close I came to painting the toilet gold and calling it the "golden throne" but thought that might be going too far! <_<

i was already laughing when i saw the banner, but when i read this, my wife thought i had a seizure or something...

There's an occasional outbreak of 'car surfing' here in the UK - you drive a car at ridiculous speeds, some fool climbs onto the roof of it, assumes the surfer position and tries to keep his balance into a headwind and umpty miles an hour.

Perhaps have a 'rhino surfer' instead? If you ever have a mind to do any transports that is.

techmarine playing minesweeper? get a dread base, your plastic converted techmarine (with transport stormbolter gunner arms and use sitting legs from land speeder) and stick him near the back, cut computer type thingy out of transport innards, file into laptop like shape, make some sort of table out of balsa, and a chair. place techy in chair and computer thingy on desk. paint minesweeper on computer thingie's screen.

i'm gonna do this.

Oh man, the idea of techmarine picking his nose with a servo-arm had me in fits...

I look forward to seeing the tactical squads... Especially the holy high order of the secret hidden truth that is truly hidden squad.

keep up the awesome work!

Thanks for the suggestions guys! :tu:

As it stands right now the Techmarine will be pretty much as seen here in the thread. It's very easy to go overboard with the wacky ideals and I'm going for a slightly more subtle approach. ;)

OwenCrute: Nice one! Welcome to the B&C! ;)

Hey Doghouse! Great work, keep it up!

heres an idea: how about a marine on a larger base with two sisters of battle on either side of him with his arms around them, "like he's the cool marine and they're his girls" type of marine. - a bit like the fonz or something...

AAAYYYYYYYYYY! :tu:

By the way, you don't mind if i borrow the idea of the S.A.P.'s do you?

EDIT: he could be Van Daamage's arch rival of something

you mean a pimp :D

if you do he needs a cane

one idea do a really posh marine with a big nose a top hat and a monacle XD maybe wearing a dinner jacket over his armour lol

I have just read through this entire thread and I must say this is the best thing for a 40k army I have ever seen; the scouts in the bushes are superb! A librarian (sorry about my spelling I didn't sleep last night) reading a book the wrong way up with a smiley face on his staff would be nice ;) Fantastic this hasnt gone dead, i was getting ready for a dissapointment but im glad you've carried on with the idea. Good on you! :P

you know nemfx i dont know why you dont like the bannerits freakin awesome!!!!!!!!!

keep up the good work doghouse this is the coolest thread since.... i dont know. how about a landspeeder (when you get to stuff like that) with serfs like carrying it because the marines forgot to put gas in it. and the driver could have his feet up on the dash board like he is a editor. keep up the good work

Archived