Cosmic Space Knights (of doom)

Doghouse

Got a question for you Doghouse: if, theoretically, there were termie CSK(od), what color(s) would the crux terminatus be? Also, the lenses would be red, right?

Well I haven't got around to terminators just yet but will at some point no doubt. Yeah the lesnes would be red and the crux would probably be yellow with the skull replaced by the chapter icon.

ginger gobbo: It might just be the cold medicine talking but I'm not sure I understand the question mate? :P

Sorry guys there will be more to come but I have a nasty case of the flu at the moment. :(

That'll teach me to go nosing around in the Nurgle forum. :P

Pah Excuses. Get back to work. :cuss

Hope you get better soon, looking forward to the next update. :)

Got a question for you Doghouse: if, theoretically, there were termie CSK(od), what color(s) would the crux terminatus be? Also, the lenses would be red, right?

Well I haven't got around to terminators just yet but will at some point no doubt. Yeah the lesnes would be red and the crux would probably be yellow with the skull replaced by the chapter icon.

ginger gobbo: It might just be the cold medicine talking but I'm not sure I understand the question mate? ;)

I was asking because I wanted to paint my entry into the Black Reach painting contest in CSK(od) colors. Since I'm just finishing now (3-yr-old with nightmares, life, etc.) and missed the contest, can I email you the pics of Brother Nod McSlumber, the narcolept and his fluff? The chapter serfs once woke him up by piping "It's a Small World" into his headset,..

• 1 month later...

The comments about "hidden fist" (in another thread) got me to thinking about a CSK(oD) with a power fist held behind his back, under a cloak, etc. and beckoning with the other hand.

I also had a thought about a power fist equipped marine picking his nose....

• 3 weeks later...

My computer is pretty fried at the moment so I'll keep this short and sweet before it cuts out on me again... ;)

Update time!

I've found some time to get some work done on the Fire Magnet, still needs some major clean up work but it's coming along nicely. It's commanded by Major Destruction, my Sergeant Kronos proxy.

More to follow if my computer holds out.

http://i37.tinypic.com/2m5e0pj.jpg

http://i34.tinypic.com/mtscp2.jpg

http://i38.tinypic.com/2heaqhd.jpg

Hah, doghouse is everywhere!

I would have replied on another board, but that doesn´t let me log in.

Great piece! I am a huge fan of Major Destruction! I wonder how this thing looks when it´s painted. Get it done dude!

Cheers

Bart

Thanks guys! :cuss

Never ceases to amaze me how popular these guys are. :cry:

Hopefully (real world permiting) I'll have some more updates coming this weekend, still got a lot of greenskins to paint at the moment though but I'm aiming for atleast finishing the HQ and first two troops choices.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived