Friki Test Dark Angels...

Lemariont

When they returned from Terra after the Siege at the Emperor's Palace, the DA fleet entered high orbit and defence lasers stsrted blowing ships apart. Johnson managed to sneak to the surface and discovered the betrayal. He then ordered the remaining ships in the fleet to open fire on the surface.

Hope that covers it :D

My apologies

It had been many long years since Jonson had seen Caliban, and he longed to see his home world once more. As the unsuspecting ships of Jonson's fleet moved into orbit they were met by a devastating barrage of defense laser fire. Ships exploded into flame and crashed to the surface like monstrous comets........ A captured merchant ship soon provided the answer.........

Codex Angels of Death P.12

Sorry for the lateness, RL caught up with me.

In regards to the fued with the Space Wolves, which event is still recreated now whenever the two chapters meet, and how did the fued between Jonson and Russ end?

Hope thats obscure enough for you :o

Whenever SpaceWolves and Dark Angels are in battle together the appointed champions of the chapters duell each other. This reflects the duell their primarchs fought after Russ and Jonson had a `misunderstanding`in battle. In our history Jonson slew Russ´intended target, a rebellious governour, despite the fact that Russ wantedt the honor for himself. In the Spacewolves history they accuse us of retreating and leaving their flank unprotected during battle.

The dayslong duell is still `celebrated`by the chapters.

The fued did not exactly end. Russ and Jonson duelled, but none could get the upper hand. After Russ ended the duell by breaking into laughter, Jonson stood there still angry. Slow to anger but slow to forgive. So he struck down his brother-primarch while Russ´defence was down.

When Russ regained consciousness the Dark Angels had already departed to fight a new battle. From this day on the two legions/chapters lived a feud.

-N-

Then you got the best of me...

According to the entry:" The Lion and the Wolf" in our old codices it went like this:

Jonson and Russ were besieging the crimson fortress. The commander of the besieged forces, Durath, insulted Russ and so the primarch of the Space Wolves swears to kill him in combat. The SW plan a direct head-on approach in battle. Jonson however has planned an commando-action and is not willing to risk victory to Russ´temper. So he and his warriors enter the fortress and Jonson kills the traitorous commander on the battlement while Russ is still in the thick of the fray, seeing this. The flank of the Space Wolves is unprotected since the Dark Angels are already infiltrating the fortress, causing unnecessary losses on the SW.

After the battle Russ comes to Jonson angry and hit him right in the face. Jonson despises this cowardly behaviour and fights back. After a long fight Russ sees the error of his ways and that his temper got the best of him. He stand back laughing and thinks the fight is over. Jonson, who thought that Russ was mocking him, knocked Russ out cold with a single blow with his power fist. By the time Russ regained consciousness, the Dark Angels had departed for new battlefields. Russ and Jonson attempted to kill one another on every occasion they met thereafter, and forged an unlikely friendship. It is customary for selected champions from both chapters to engage in a duel whenever they meet so that honour may be satisfied.

The closing sentence of this abstract was: From that on the SW and DA had a standing feud between them.

About the feud coming to an end I must admit, that I know nothing. Perhaps it could end now that Russ is MIA in the warp and Jonson is waiting for the emperors call to arms inside The Rock. OR, since the feud is now rituallised and Jonson and Russ no longer try to kill each other, it could be considered officially over...

The fued ended on terra. After the Primarchs discover the fate of the Emperor, Russ wandered the grounds of the palace alone. Jonson found him and challanged him to a final duel, because he blamed Russ for delaying their arrival at Terra. Russ, seeing the absurdity of continuing their fued while the Imperium falls appart, bared his chest to Jonson, inviting him to strike him down. Jonson pierced Russ' primary heart, but realizes how crazy his actions were at the last second and turned the blade before piercing his secondary heart.

Excellent Imriel, now we have a tie breaker.

You both get a point for that, Nirraven and Imriel.

Tie Breaker for next Question is Which Sucessor chapter has the almost opposite view on their guilt about the fall of Caliban?

(Hint, it is official)

No sorry, only one winner per question.

The best option is try to make questions that can be request with "concrete words". When you must give a long answer is very hard hit at 100%.

If Nirraven don´t post the question at friday afternoon, Imrael could have the honour to make a question.

Since I am quite busy the next days, I would like to give the honor of questioning to Imrael.

Honor to those deserving it!

-N-

Sheesh, and I was hoping for the riddle :)

Archived