Friki Test Dark Angels...

Lemariont

This pamphlet has been cancelled from my records due to decreasing quality. Some choice-articles have been rescued, but most of it was given tothe cleansing flames and I will not purchase further issues.

So you see, I wont be able to answer your question to the full extend. Got me :tu:

Is it from WD287, "uncomfirmed reports suggest that the chapter's Interrogator-Chaplains captured as many as eight Fallen during the battles around the Caliban system"

So eight fallen were captured, as Cypher escaped if he was included in the original eight then only seven were permanently captured. If he was not included then eight were permanently captured.

Even remotely close??

Mattias you are indeed correct, p37 WD287 under the pic of the Cypher model.

You have identified the inherent Cypher problem too, hence the trick question element. Very well done and kudos for the sleuthing.

You have the dubious honour of coming up with the next question.

Cheers

I

Updated the ranking, Niraven is a machine!

No problem Master Gabriel, only need fast like a wind to answer a question, and the honour will be your. Watch in monday the next question and good luck!

You do me too much honor, Lemariont.

I am but a simple brother of the Unforgiven. A bit versed in our history, but as recently shown far from the proficiency of better men.

@Master Gabriel Macleod: To which of those are you referring? Our slumbering primarch cared for by the watchers of the dark or to the penitent Luthor, imprisoned and sometimes used as an oracle?

The source is a collection of stories in a book called "into the Maelstrom" published in 1999. The story was called "The Black Pearl" by Chris Pramas.

Ok so my question is:-

How many Blades of Reason did Cephesus have after he defeated Chaplain Bareus?

Incorrect. Was that just a guess? Just in case I phrased the question wrong. What i want to know is how many did he have in total after the fight with chaplain bereus??

Archived