Friki Test Dark Angels...

Lemariont

I prefer to call it loot...

After all we HAVE to adorn our stylish pieces of equipment. Understatement is nice sometimes, but sometimes you have to show that you are the elite of the imperium...

Sorry to intrude but wher was the last storie from?? I dont have that in my Sw collection?? is it in the DA codex?? soembody site me a source pls

I prefer to call it loot...

After all we HAVE to adorn our stylish pieces of equipment. Understatement is nice sometimes, but sometimes you have to show that you are the elite of the imperium...

And unadorned amrour is so 30th Millenium...

Beef, I got my information from the Titan Legions Codex Titanicus book from the days of second edition Epic.

Ok gentlemen, here we go:

As the Dark Angels returned to Caliban they were greeted by hails of fire from the planetary defense systems of Caliban. Who ordered the planetary defense system to fire at the approaching vessels?

Enjoy

-N-

The Shas´el, of better to say Chaplain, is correct. I bow my head in honor auf your knowledge.

So the next question will be brought to us by the reveered Chaplain Lucifer.

Ok, gentlemen.

Sorry for the delay, but work needed to be done. But now without further waste of time the next question:

How long did our Primarch live alone in the jungles of Caliban before he was found by humans?

Enjoy,

-N-

Here's the question:

According to unconfirmed reports, the DA were thought to have permanently captured how many Fallen during the Eye of Terror Campaign?

Be careful – this is a bit of a trick question :D

Cheers

I

Ok, that i svery hard to answer, epecially from the lab... but I´ll try:

It was rumored that Cypher used the alias of "The Voice of the Emperor" during the Eye of Terror campaign. Though this was unconfirmed, the description of the Voice of the Emperor, "a hooded figure carrying a sword and a pair of exquisite pistols" - fits the appearance of Cypher. Although he appeared to be supporting the Black Crusade on the surface, his influence had a polarizing effect, resurging Imperial faith as much as rallying anti-Imperial cult fanatics, along with drawing the Dark Angels into several conflicts where their assistance was of great benefit to the Imperial war effort.

"The Voice" is described as a figure wearing ancient, black power armour, devoid of livery. A Black Templars strike cruiser, the Ophidium Gulf, assists a Dark Angels force in pursuit of "The Voice". Although the Black Templars capture him, they were forced to hand him over as the Dark Angels fleet threatened to fire on the Gulf. The crew of the Gulf released the prisoner into the custody of the Dark Angels. Upon their return to the Rock, the cell in which "The Voice" had been confined was discovered to be empty.

So the answer would be "none wer permanently captured" but "one was temporarily secured".

-N-

Wow Nirraven, your encyclopedic knowledge astounds – thou art partially right.

But that isn't the answer I was after. As I said, a tricky one :).

Archived