Ontario, Canada

I am Legion

On the subject of space pups I was more speaking of their heavy 3 jamming assault cannons, their 50 point rhinos, storm shield might be cheaper but only give you a 4+ in CC against one target, point costs for things that are to be bought from the normal marine codex that don't match up. Its not a bad list by any means, but yes it needs an update.

The FAQ has leveled sme of the SW stuff, but a Grey Hunter is 19 pts when given a Bolter and Frags. But Counter Attack makes up for this.

gc-minis is great. Next time someone decides to buy from them let me know, I'll go in and we can split shipping.

I bought from GCM in 2001/2002 when one of their guys lived in Bolton. Rather than shipping, I drove there and picked up my orders. Greg Amlin was his name I think. Real nice guy. But I dont think he's with them anymore.

Edited by Marek Grimfang

One of those guys I havn't seen in 10+ years (Pavel or Paul) was playing a space wolf army against captain chapel. He's an excellent player from what I remember. He said he'll be coming down for the next couple of weeks until school starts. So next time you're there E_J, have Natalie (is that right? How embarrassing) talk to him. SW were on par with BA back in second edition. And a SW player kicked my butt during third against my tyranid army. I remember that game, dice rolls were bad that day.

Hey there I was wondering if anyone was interested in getting in a game tomorrow (thursday) sometime after 12pm? Not to picky about the point size other then no bigger then 2k, and if you wanted me to bring something specific to play against I could do that too.

Just moved up to the Toronto area and I definitely want to get some games in. I have more Blood Angels than I know what to do with and I'm working on a 2000 point Renegade Guard army using the Forgeworld Vraks rules. It sounds like the new Younge Lawrence store is where most of you are playing at?

I must have missed you going by RdDragon. What did you look like?

Anyway, I'm glad theres more people joining.

Actually, does anyone want to roll call which armies they play, and how many points they can bring? I'd personally like to know which armies are out there so that we don't all bring marines all the time. I'll try to continue my Tau so that I have a legal army.

@ I am Legion - Long hair, glasses, was in a red ski jacket at the time.

Well let me say I'd like to throw my hat into the ring along with the four 40k armies, and one fantasy army I own, and see if I can't increase my weekly gaming ration.

I've got over 5000 points of chaos/loyalist marines with a few unique units for each. I've got just over 2000 points of Tau, and over 2000 points of Eldar that I can bring on any given day. As well as over 3000 points of Lizardmen for anyone up for some fantasy games.

I live about 20mins away by TTC to the Yonge St Bunker/GW. So would probably do most of my gaming there, but as long as I knew ahead of time, my arm could be bent to go to Two-headed Dragon, or Dueling Grounds (if they still have tables).

I'll just plug this one more time that I'm looking for a game some time after 12pm today (it is 12:09am while I'm posting) on Thursday the 8th. Hoping to get in a game any size less than or equal to 2000 points.

This GW is not downtown anymore....Besides that's up to the individual player to provide. I'm going to ask out the banker girl sometime this weekend. What a cutie!

the one at the TD on the corner there? She seems to be in rather high contention lately, everyones about to ask her out. ;)

I will be down on thursday, I get to bring my B&C bag for the first time :D, it's my one true love.

Which TD are you talking about in particular BOB?

But Yes, I'm willing to snuff out the competition. :tu: Nothing stands in my way!!!! The worst is not knowing whether they have BFs or not. I got every other bit of info out of her except for that. Do girls keep that info just incase? You know, to embaress you at the most inoportune time? Bugger. If I come down tonight I will only have enough time to get some painting done. Really want to finish that librarian on bike so that I can move on to more exciting things.

Edited by I am Legion

Which TD are you talking about in particular BOB?

But Yes, I'm willing to snuff out the competition. :yes: Nothing stands in my way!!!! The worst is not knowing whether they have BFs or not. I got every other bit of info out of her except for that. Do girls keep that info just incase? You know, to embaress you at the most inoportune time? Bugger. If I come down tonight I will only have enough time to get some painting done. Really want to finish that librarian on bike so that I can move on to more exciting things.

The one just down the street from the bunker, by the lights. I think they do, its that emergency weapon, a trump card.

What are you arming the libby with and what Army you doing it for??

Oh good, it's not the same TD then.

My camera is gone so i can't post it just yet, but it's for my Blood Angels. I want to get that out of the way so that I can start those salamanders. I have to highlight the reds on the bike and then paint up the librarian in a nice deep blue. maybe with light bluish stars/galaxies, and some flames. Should look well out of place in my army but it's a libby, what can you do.

Get a 1500 point army ready RDDragon.

Edit: beat me to it.

Edited by I am Legion

Brad will laugh at this but.....

I have in various forms of unrest about 3000 pts of Space Wolves. They were stripped and in the process of repainting in a black scheme.

But since the new CSM release I am STILL fence sitting on using the new codex rather than continuing with the SW Codex. Im at a point in building and modelling where I can alter mini's and go either way.

I will also do my best to bring some of those scantily clad women.

Hi,

Im Ken. I have 200pts of Tau and I am working on my space marine army. Did one of you buy the land raider from 2headed dragon?

Oh January 9th ill be at 2 headed dragon and probably some others will be there to play 40k

Edited by kjones1

KenJones1!!!

Long time pal, how have you been?

This is the first person I played against since I got back into the hobby, he's one of the reasons I went onto the B+C to look for more players. I'm also sure you meant 2000 points of Tau. How much of that is painted?