Ontario, Canada

I am Legion

No gaming for me this Thursday or weekend. I'm burning out at work and need some down time to just chill, paint a little and prepare for the trip up north over the holidays.

See you guys in the new year. I should be able to get some games in the week after Christmas, I have it booked off with nothing planned.

Oh good, I thought I missed it. The 4th sounds good. How many points should I bring down?

I want to try out a mock army for the Salamanders that I want to start. I'm short 2 drop pods, so I'll have to use rhinos, but there may be a couple proxies on the models. To keep it simple the tactical squads will be armed identically.

I can play Friday and/or Sunday. I'll have some Lootas, a Big Mek (If I can get it assembled) and a Trukk on the table as well as my old stuff.

Unfortunately, it'll be unpainted and even unprimed, it's just too cold and I've had no time.

I'll try to make it down as well. Want to pick me up Craig?

Like I said on the phone. Im trying to get to the tatoo place for 1 pm or so and then hit here afterwards.

You can drive yer self down to my place and we can go from there. Im gaming with yer 'Skulls then.

I'll have 1500 points with about the same level of proxying as last time. Once I'm finished building and painting what I have I'll finally be able to pick up a new box of Nobz.

Or three, I want Nobz on foot and Nobz on bikes...

Ugh, this hobby.

Suncrusher, we're most likely going to GW this time around.

I'm going to have to go early and have someone show me how to properly assemble my Big Mek. He's metal and I have no idea how do one of those.

Are we going to have a 3x3, 2x2, or a 1x1 brawl?

And how many marine armies are there going to be? Not that I mind. It would be the best trial for my test army.

P.S. Does Anyone have 1 or 2 handheld plastic multi-meltas? I'm willing to trade full models or pay for them. same with flamers, combi-flamers, and combi-meltas. Preferably plastic but metal should be ok too. Seriously desperate for these. Good trades available.

Edited by I am Legion

When are you all planning on showing? .

I'm already here with nobody to shoot at.

Also, the store is open till 9 now and friday is fantasy night. We might get the boot if the tables are needed for the robe and wizard hat types.