= 1,000 Chapter Project: post links here for MIA Chapters =

Philip S

No offence but.... Whats the matter?

No offence taken. To try an explain myself: nothing is the 'matter' per se, I noted there were no image in your IA.

This is odd (to me) - because for your DIY Chapter to appear in the gallery; there has to be an image, and there is one for your chapter in the gallery, yet it is not in your IA.

I do not know all the details as Dazzo handles that side of things.

It could be that Dazzo made up a colour scheme without you knowing, or he made one up for you (you could ask him for it), or your image hosting is not working and there are supposed to be images but I can not see them.

I kinda assume images will be a part of any chapter's IA that appears in the galleries, and if it's not; I make a 'note'.

It is not an order or instruction to change anything, merely a heads up.

I do prefer IA to have images, but your chapter is not going to be removed because it does not have images. You can leave it 'as is'.

Philip

No offence but.... Whats the matter?

No offence taken. To try an explain myself: nothing is the 'matter' per se, I noted there were no image in your IA.

This is odd (to me) - because for your DIY Chapter to appear in the gallery; there has to be an image, and there is one for your chapter in the gallery, yet it is not in your IA.

I do not know all the details as Dazzo handles that side of things.

It could be that Dazzo made up a colour scheme without you knowing, or he made one up for you (you could ask him for it), or your image hosting is not working and there are supposed to be images but I can not see them.

I kinda assume images will be a part of any chapter's IA that appears in the galleries, and if it's not; I make a 'note'.

It is not an order or instruction to change anything, merely a heads up.

I do prefer IA to have images, but your chapter is not going to be removed because it does not have images. You can leave it 'as is'.

Philip

Aaah.

Now its my turn to explain. I posted image of my chapter colours in the dazzos topic. Also my IA was used to have a pic, but because my internet explorer go insane when editing while pic is attached(he fit the URL in the single line), I removed it.

Noticed that two of my Chapters were included here. Not sure if at someone else's suggestion or what but I don't mind.

Index Traitoris: Angels Ascendant

Index Astartes: The Battle Griffons

Feel free to use any of the others if you wish.

The Omen

The Fated

The Calamity

The Behemoths

Hello PhilipS....as of yet THE SONS OF HERACLES have very limited fluff,this is being worked on and will be ready soon!!

Thanks for all your good work in creating the list,nice one!!

Edited by zxyogi

I'm going with the Avengers, a chapter named by GW in Chapter Approved (2001?), but never developed beyond the name.

All I have so far is the color scheme:

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/sm/bpe=141211&bpj=141211&bp=141211&bpc=141211&hdt=9E5328&hdm=9E5328&hdl=9E5328&ey=239110&er=9E5328&pi=141211&nk=9E5328&ch=9E5328&eg=141211&sk=141211&abs=9E5328&bt=9E5328&cod=9E5328&ull=9E5328&lk=141211&lll=141211&lft=141211&url=9E5328&rk=141328&lrl=141211&rft=141211&slt=9E5328&sli=9E5328&srt=9E5328&sri=9E5328&ula=9E5328&lel=9E5328&lla=9E5328&lw=9E5328&lh=9E5328&ura=9E5328&rel=9E5328&rla=9E5328&rw=9E5328&rh=9E5328&bg=FFFFFF&rb=141211&gr=141211&wg=true&hsk=true&aq=true&dm3=true&loin=C4BE84&mk8=true&chps=B30000&ravenguardpad=141211&veti=141211&bs=000000&rkg1=9E5328&cs=141211&frag=8A8A8A&krk=D97700&pp=141211&/spacemarine.jpg

I was originally going to call them the Imperial Hawks, but it turns out that that chapter's color scheme is dark crimson (which leads me to think that they became the Emperor's Hawks since the color scheme and modus operandi seem to match, but that's another story). I wanted to keep the color scheme I developed, so I went back through the list of chapters that GW had named but never developed and decided to go with the Avengers.

Avengers Assemble!

I'll write up an IA some time (as long as it doesn't interfere with getting the army painted :D ).

Note that I'm going with the eagle/hawk head chapter badge like the (new) Mentors/Raptors/White Consuls. I just put the Raven Guard badge on because there wasn't a hawk's head image to use (and because I was considering using the aquila). I'm sure Dazzo can work his magic to fix that if you decide to use my image in your collection.

Edited by Brule the Spear-Slayer

@zxyogi - post it here when you have it!

@Brule the Spear-Slayer - contact Dazzo to have it added to the list (note: if it is an official Chapter name, I will most likely link to official version of the Chapter; in the same way I link to the Rainbow Warriors and Space Sharks on Lexicon rather than my own (re-image) on my site)

@Brother Cambrius - hi mate, your Chapter seems to be on the old list but not the new one. Connect Dazzo for inclusion in an update. I may swap your one in for a Chapter that is not claimed at a later date ^_^

Philip

@Dragonkin Arenis - Oops -_- Thanks for the directions - your link has been added ;)

Philip

No problems, It took me a while to find them :lol:

Not sure if they're there, but the Dragons of Repentance are reporting! (Extremely limited fluff - I haven't updated it in ages...)

Arenis

@soddinnutter - the Red Dragons are on the list, but they are not a Space Marines chapter (is there another chapter called 'Red Dragons'?), and the Storm Crows are missing.

@Dragonkin Arenis - your Chapter is not on the list.

@Vulcaren - your Chapter is not on the list.

To get a chapter onto the list please read this thread: 720 Chapters so far

Philip

Edited by Philip S

The Guardian Angels can be found at:

http://www.codexguardianangels.com

I checked the visual index and indeed there is a Guardian Angels Chapter listed, though the colour is wrong for my Chapter.

- Which as far as I know is the most well known Guardian Angels Chapter.

Other Chapters bearing that name have come up a few times, but as far as I know, none of them have ever been developed.

I did promise you an updated GA colour scheme image though and I have been working on one, but due to my heavy work into the Nestir V Arena of Death project for the B&C, I still haven't had time to finish it.

I will have time over Christmas though, so expect an updated colour scheme image some time in January.

Thanks!

CMG