= 1,000 Chapter Project: post links here for MIA Chapters =

Philip S

@Reyner - I've added the Ghost Dragons.

All the others are not in the database, and will have to be added later when Dazzo gets back. If your chapter is not in the database, please post here, so Dazzo can find it easily.

Philip

• 2 weeks later...

@ XKhalilX - your chapter is not in the VI, please post in the other thread that collects up chapters (link in the first post :))

@ Gree - no worries :angry:

Philip

Edited by Philip S

With the The Iron Gauntlet DIY Challenge - 2010 underway, and if its no too much trouble, please can everyone who completes an IA post a link in this thread;

720 Chapters so far..., Dazzo's 1,000 Chapter project on Philip's site

So it can be added to my VI (Visual Index of 1000 chapters).

Many thanks

Philip

• 2 weeks later...

heya, thanks for posting a link to my chapter

their IA however has now made it to the lofty ranks of the librariam so I would very much appreciate if you changed the link on the NS to:

Night Scorpions

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...showarticle=767

ty :)

Like I've said before, the Guardian Angels are in the Visual Index, but the colour scheme is entirely wrong and the link to their site is missing.

The Guardian Angels are currently going through some major redux work and I'm still on the fence about a few things, but I am 100% on most of the changes by now, so I've finally decided to just go ahead and get some graphics out there.

First off, the logo:

http://www.codexguardianangels.com/temp_material/GuardianAngels-logo.jpg

Then, the new colour scheme, which I've been working on for some time now. The Image has it's basis in the B&C painter, but has been altered quite a bit.

As far as models go, every one of them will feature heavy conversions and be completely WYSIWYG.

Not sure if I want to go "Real Scale" yet though.

I've decided to leave the Bolter out in this, because it obscures many of the unique details and also because the army will be using custom (converted) Bolters and I am still not 100% on the pattern.

The helmet mark and other minor details may also change between Companies and on Characters.

http://www.codexguardianangels.com/temp_material/Guardian-Angels-Visual-Index-Marine.jpg

And my very first test model while developing this colour scheme:

(The Scheme has changed a slight bit since then)

http://www.codexguardianangels.com/temp_material/iniel-weapons.jpg

Captain Drako in the new scheme.

Note that the Gold trims on the Shoulder Pads denote a high ranking officer. Silver denotes a Sergeant rank.

http://www.codexguardianangels.com/nestir_v/8th-Co-Commander-Drako-at-Nestir.jpg

THE INDEX ASTARTES:

As of yet I have not made any IA file here on the B&C and I am holding off doing so until I feel I have completed the Chapter's info to a satisfactory level.

The Guardian Angels have however had their own website for over 5 years now and will keep having one for the unforeseeable future.

I hope to start updating it more frequently again soon and am planning for a complete overhaul.

http://www.codexguardianangels.com

Hope that will suffice, and thanks for doing a Visual Index!

Keep up with the excellent work! :tu:

If you mean Dazzo's blog

No the link. Post in the 720 thread and it will end up in the blog.

Having said that, I've not seen Dazzo about for a while...

their IA however has now made it to the lofty ranks of the librariam so I would very much appreciate if you changed the link

All done, and congrats :P

Like I've said before, the Guardian Angels are in the Visual Index, but the colour scheme is entirely wrong and the link to their site is missing.

I wonder where Dazzo got that colour scheme?

Hmm... it seems the current one is 'dead', I can't find it active anywhere, and you have put in a lot of effort - I'll have to modify it! (edit: all done :)).

Link to IA: Doom Guard IA

Your link take me to the first page of this thread.

Philip

Edited by Philip S

I wonder where Dazzo got that colour scheme?

Hmm... it seems the current one is 'dead', I can't find it active anywhere, and you have put in a lot of effort - I'll have to modify it! (edit: all done :)).

Well I certainly don't know. Never seen that colour scheme in this context before. - Even from others who have made brief test Chapters with the same name.

Historically, the Guardian Angels had a scheme which was white and black with one orange and one blue shoulder pad, but even that is unlike the white and blue with red eyes that was in the VI.

Well, it is right now, so that is good! - I did note that the thumbnail wasn't updated though. - Just a reminder.

Anyway, thank you for updating! :)

Keep up with your great work! :tu:

My chapter name was changed, along with the color scheem, and the IA.

the chapter listed as "Enduring Eagles" needs to be changed to "Eagles Eternal"

The IA is Here and is now finished

pleaase remove (or replace) the Enduring Eagles, as these two chapters are one and the same)

Edited by War Angel