More Tales from the Fang

Warhorse47

haha! grim hendrik makes a short appearance!i actually find that title quite fitting as i'm not the biggest brawler of all and most times just watch and enjoy the show ;)

another funny coincidence is you made me a thunder wolf rider. i've actually sworn to never use those as i don't like their fluff :yuck: :P sill a good read though

"...in Flander's Field, how proud they lay,

whose forms beneath the poppies lay..."

May courage never be forgotten

i salute you!

although i feel this might get off topic now

Decoy let his momentum carry him down the huge coal dump pile to build up his speed. Hitting the bottom of the pile he rolled, directly into the gang that had caused their crash. No one would ever know who they thought they had trapped, but it certainly wasn't a Space Wolf spoiling for a fight. The home made flamer lighting debris around him, Decoy ignored the heat and waded into his enemies, Wolf Claws flashing in the guttering light of the flames and the choked off cries of the gangers. "Be careful of the promethium tank!" was shouted at him as he dispatched the last of the ambushers. Looking over his shoulder at Sister Elisabess, the two Kasrkins and the Inquisitor, he asked "Why?' "Because my flamer is low and I can reload it with that junk they were using." "Any idea how close we are to getting back to the others?" he asked. "Looks to about ten klicks to the West and then a couple more up." was the answer from Max, the other Kasrkin still silent as he had been since the floor collapse had sent them hurtling down a flooded spillway into the heart of the hive city. After climbing out of the waterway, they had tried to use on of the old monorail tracks to get back to their starting point, only to come under fire from the gangers.

Their silent Kasrkin, stood up, sliding one of the sawed of shotguns into his belt along with ammo taken from the bodies. Decoy looked over and said "You gotta amp hidden that we don't know about?" "Max has an uncanny affinity for directions, Master Wolf, I would not wager against him." The tall Inquisitor continued, "But I am curous as why they fired on us. There seems to be no taint upon them, why provoke a fight with a Space Marine leading the way?" "Well, another Wolf I know is always preaching to his Blood Claw pack to always bet on stupidity, so I will say that's as good a reason as we'll get. By the way, they call me Decoy. I'm a Gray Hunter." "I am Inquisitor Nicole Pyykkonen, this is Sister Elisabess, and Warriors Max and Horn." "You hunting Witches, Daemons or Xenos?" was the next question. "We honestly do not know. I was dispatched here because of the distress call, the same as I presume you Space Wolves were." "Nope, we picked up the call on our way back to Fenris after clearing out a bunch of Tau. We got the call and swung by, ran into your lot, hooked up, and just as the meeting started, the floor fell apart on us. What did you find out before we got here?" "It seems that the world is undergoing a radical insurrection, but what is causing it, we do not know yet. All six of the hive cities ar undergoing revolt, but it seems to be a different type in each. Here for example, we feel no taint of Chaos or evidence of Xenos." "okay, I guess that leaves us with good old fashioned greed or hunger for power." observes the Sister. "well, I guess that makes us fair game for everyone then>" grinned Decoy. The two Kasrkin just checked their weapons once more and nodded.

"A round of ale says the gangers with the red jackets win the fight." Decoy whispered. "You're on." was Horn's quiet answer as they watched the fight unfold between the two gangs. Decoy looked over at the first words the veteran had spoken since meeting him. "Why do you think the others have a chance?" he asked. "The others are outnumbered, outflanked and can't shoot." "Oh, they will die quickly, didn't you see the scout on that building over here? He's on a link to someone else." Cursing himself at missing the well concealed spotter, Decoy had to admire the Kasrkin's skill at spotting him. "If you three are done gambling, we should stop this battle so we can get moving." "Look Sister, when your enemies are killing each other, you don't interrupt them" Decoy stated with growing irritation. The Sister was so full of righteousness that she seemed to ignore good combat tactics. Her zeal had nearly gotten them blown up when Max had hotwired a truck and she had climbed up in full view, exposing the entire group to fire. Only Max's quick tackle of her had kept her from being blown up with the truck as the molotov cocktail hit it. The Inquisitor had a bit more sense, even though precise and elegant, she had proven to be a deadly shot, using cover and excellent combat skills. Horn turned out to be right, as the red jackets quickly wiped out the other gang, then came under fire from above and one of their flanks when they went to loot the bodies. Motioning silently, Max pointed out another truck, driven by the ambushers. Horn and Decoy nodded and they began to slip behind debris piles to close on the vehicle. Double checking his claws, to make sure they were off so the crackle wouldn't betray their approach, he went to the right as Horn went left. Horn motioned to hold and then disappeared from view. A quiet thump told of his success as he then pushed a body behind the pile of trash. "Cover me" was his next comment as he slipped into the drivers seat. The big Wolf readied himself to slide on top as Horn tried to get the big machine to start. The quiet crack of Max's las pistol dropped two gangers who had noticed that their ride was about to leave without them. As the others tried to rush the truck, Decoy vaulted over, all need for stealth gone. The closest gangers tried to put themselves into reverse as their buddies were still trying to run forward, not realizing what had happened. The resulting pile up of mohawks, imitation leather and ganger makeup would have been hysterical had the rage for battle not been in Decoy's blood. As Max continued to fire into them, a flamer cut them from the side, nearly immolating Decoy as well. "Just whose side are you on?" he roared at the Sister as the Inquisitor suddnely appeared, wielding a powersword in one hand and her pistol in the other. Horn just ran over a couple of the gangers who were trying to escape, as he had to get the truck away from the promethium bonfire. "Let the heathen feel the flames of retribution!" the sister shouted back at Decoy. "Yeah, but it helps if you don't kill your own people while you're at it!" he roared back. As they climbed on the "liberated" machine, ti was obvious it would barely move with all aboard. "I'll run alongside" Decoy stated and they took off, the big Marine easilt keeping pace with the worn out machine.

• 2 weeks later...

As he kept an easy pace next to the wreck of the truck they had claimed, Decoy’s senses told him that there was no scent of Chaos or feeling of the Warp about them. Now, chaos in the truck was obvious. The Inquisitor had tried to tactfully explain to the pyromaniac Sister that flamering your own troops was not a good idea. It hadn’t worked; she finally had to order her not to use the flamer when their own troops were in the blast zone. This had received a hearty thank you from her two Kasrkin warriors, who were both still smoldering from her previous attacks. His eavesdropping was cut short as he heard a faint, but familiar voice over his commlink. “…..do not resp……….ernor trying to locate…………argeting Inquisitor, protect at all cos……..peat, do not respond, Traitor Gover……………………….using vox tracking, be careful, do not respond……”, as static washed out Ragnarok’s voice, Decoy jumped on top of the truck, his weight causing it to stall and die. As he looked inside, he saw the Inquisitor trying to raise the rest of her retinue on her vox unit. Reacting with the speed centuries of training had given him, he flicked his Wolfclaws, and literally sliced the unit off her ear. Screaming in rage, Sister Flaming Temper dove into him trying to knock him off the truck. Unfortunately, Decoy’s long experience guaranteed her failure as he easily deflected her attack, bouncing her out of the truck and letting her skid along the ground in a style that generated catcalls from a bunch of residents of the area. Decoy then looked up into the barrel of a Plasma Pistol, held by an Inquisitor with a very bad attitude.

“Master Wolf, I presume you have not gone Wulfen on me, but you should have a VERY good reason for your actions. Explain yourself.”

Before he could answer, the unit came under fire again, shells ripping through the thin hull of the truck. Decoy threw himself between the shells and the Inquisitor as Max and Horn returned fire. “Sorry about the rough treatment, but I just got a partial message that the Governor is hunting you and trying to track you by our comms. Oh yeah, DUCK!” he yelled as their favorite pyromaniac opened up again, this time only at those who were actually shooting at them. “Everybody SCRAM!” came Max’s shouted warning as the source of the attack became clear. A giant crawler, the type used to move tons of shale at a time and built to withstand landslides or cave ins, came inexorably at them. It’s natural armor ignoring the flamer and Hellguns of the Kasrkins, it even managed to shrug off Nikollette’s plasma shot. It rolled over the stalled out truck, mangling it under it’s treads. “Decoy, get everyone under cover!” came Jester’s voice over his commlink. Yelling for everyone to hit the deck, Decoy had to bodily tackle the Sister to knock her away from the armored behemoth as she stood defiantly in front of it, shouting a challenge to the “heretics” inside. As the welcome scream of Land Speeder engines was heard, he then heard the shriek of missiles launching, then spearing into the crawler. Curiously muffled explosions could be heard from the machine, and then it shattered, spewing burning wreckage over the area. Vrox’s warhowl of victory could be heard even over the engines of the rocketing Speeder as Jester spun it about to fire on another target out of Decoy’s sight. As two more Typhoons from the Wolves roared into view it became obvious that they had saved Decoy’s band from running headlong into an ambush. While the Speeders bounced and jinked madly, they kept up firing at their enemies, the explosions of the missiles often drowned out by heavier secondary blasts. “Max, find us a hole!” Decoy yelled.

As the firing increased behind them, the Inquisitor suddenly vanished as a missile struck where she had been standing, and then Decoy saw that Sister Elizabess had gone down wounded from the shrapnel of the strike. Grabbing her, he threw her over his shoulder and took off after Max, while Horn continued to give them covering fire. Seeing the Inquisitor now appear ahead of them, he realized she had a displacement generator and it had saved her life. He then saw Max trigger a charge against a loading dock door, Decoy and Horn now sprinted for the escape route. “Put….me…..down….you…..uncouth…..ill…..mannered….furry…..fanged…….scruffy…..

looking……reprobate….” she gasped out as they pounded down the alley. “Sorry Sister, but with as much blood as you spread around back there, it looks like you took a shot in that cute little tush of yours, so just hang on until we find a spot for some medical attention.” “Cute….little….HOW……DARE…..YOU!!!! When….we….get…..out…..of…..this……” Will you just shut up?” Decoy looked over to see Inquisitor Nikollette and both Kasrkins ready to crack up, and then he started laughing too, at the silliness of the entire situation. Suddenly Horn held up his hand for silence and Max clamped his hand over the Sister’s mouth to shut up her ranting. “We’ve got an IG unit in the street below us, and they’ve got the markings of the Governor’s personal unit on their uniforms.” he whispered. Looks like three Sentinels, and a couple of squads with a Command Squad, too. Uh oh, here comes another couple Chimeras and looks like a Commissar on a motorcycle, too. Different paint scheme and unit markings. Hey Decoy, you guys don’t use Chimeras, do you?” “Nope, why?” “These have a red Wolf’s head on them and the Roman numeral 6 on them. Painted blue gray like your stuff.” “That would be the 13th Philippians, one of your planetary Guard units that arrived 2 days ago.” Spoke the Inquisitor, “They have a newly appointed Lord Commissar with them, whom I do not know much more than his name. A maverick by his reputation.” “Sounds like Sam Travis, he likes those bikes.” “His name is Samuel Travis, how do you know him?” “We’ve fought alongside each other before, we’ve got to warn him, he’s about to run into a trap.”

“Max, can you and Horn take out the two furthest Sentinel pilots with those scoped pistols you’ve got?” “Yessir, no problem.” “Okay, then I’m going to kill the one nearest, and when I go through that window, you kill the pilots. Inquisitor, here’s my commlink, while that’s going on, you warn Travis, and Hotpants, you use that flamer you love so much on the nearest unit of the GOVERNOR’S guards, NOT the Wolf unit.” As the others got into position, Decoy ran full speed and crashed through the window, launching himself onto the top of the nearest Sentinel. His claws did not even slow as they ripped through the rollbars around the scout’s cockpit, the traitor pilot never realized what had occurred. His body slumping backwards, his lifeless hands pulled the controls, causing the machine to fall sideways, back into the building housing the rest. Leaping free of the machine, Decoy saw the other two Sentinels topple over onto the ground, crushing one unit under the farthest machine as it fell. As he rolled to his feet, Decoy realized that one of the Guards was aiming a flamer at him and he was too far away to be able to reach him before he would be hit. Suddenly the skull of the flamer armed guard exploded as he heard Travis yell, “Behind you Decoy!” Turning he realized that he was being rushed by a squad of the traitors with their bayonets fixed. Suddenly multilaser fire ripped into them from the Sentinel that Decoy had taken out as the Sister screamed vengeance upon all traitors and heretics. Hellgun and plasma fire added to their misery, especially when a demo charge went up, taking more of their number with it. The blast knocked Decoy off his feet, hurling him into the path of the oncoming Chimera of the 13th. The driver reacted with blinding reflexes, dropping his dozer blade, and rolling Decoy along in front of the machine instead of running him over. Pulling himself up onto the machine, Decoy slapped the canopy over the driver and gave him a thumbs up, then yelled, “Get under those windows there, we’ve got people to pick up.” The Inquisitor and both Kasrkin jumped onto the Chimera from their second story balcony. Seeing the other two Sentinels were now piloted by friendly troops and the Inquisitor was now inside, Decoy breathed a little deeper and leaned back against the turret. “Well, Lord Commissar, congrats on the promotion and thanks for shooting that mutt for me!” “Thanks yourself, Decoy, how are you and rest of the Pack doing?” “Good, Jonas, Schertenlieb and Jester are all Gray Hunters now, Firenze is an Iron Priest, and the rest of us still scrapping wherever a good fight turns up. What exactly is going on around here, anyway?” “Seems the Sector Ecclesiarchy and the Governor decided some extreme reforms were needed. Nevermind that they violated Imperial Law and any decent moral or ethical standards this side of Dark Eldar slavers. Well, word managed to get out when production started falling off. Then a couple of Imperial Inspection teams turned up missing and when revolts broke out all over, the panic and rumor mills went off the scale. They sent the 13th and I, at least two Inquisitors and a unit of Sisters here. I wasn’t expecting Astartes to show up too.” “I don’t think we were sent here, just dropped out of warp and were gonna grab some supplies, and we landed right in the middle of this furball.” Their conversation was cut short as the Sentinel piloted by the Sister suddenly stumbled, then hit the ground. “Hotstuff, you ok?” yelled Decoy as he jumped from the Chimera and ran over. Seeing her at the controls, unconscious, Decoy cursed himself for not checking on her wounds after the fight. Carrying her into the Chimera, he let a medic take over and another trooper climbed into the cockpit. “She’ll make it, but she’s lost a lot of blood. I’ve got to give her a transfusion and I have no idea what she has had done to her blood, I need to take some from you. Your Astartes blood can be given to anyone.” Decoy pulled his armor off his left arm so the medic could get to him. “We turn our backs, and guess what? You’re laying on your back, taking life easy…..”, hearing the Gray Mage’s voice, Decoy grinned and answered, “About time you guys showed up, the Guard guys are getting tired of doing all the work. Hey, is Horse with you? If so, tell him to get his furry butt over here and tweak and refill that flamer.” “If he’s feeling good enough to give orders, tell him to do it himself.” was the answer, but he reached through the hatch to take the SoB flamer with a rare grin. “I can’t hear a thing in here, who all is with us?” “Well Ragnarok’s got the whole crew down here trying to find you guys, we’ve got most of the 13th, a whole bunch of Seraphim and it looks like we will hit the big fight in about a half hour. The Governor’s figured out that he has to stop us here and now, because if the story gets out, he’s dead anyway. He’s called in all his own troops and who knows what else. Looks like we’re outnumbered, as usual, and there’s really only one way to get out of this area.” “Let me guess, now they’ve got Rags annoyed, so he’s spoiling to go hunting….” “I heard that.” “Good, then I don’t have to repeat myself.” Ragnarok grinned easily at his battle brother and said, “Stay close to the Inquisitor, her Retinue is scattered all over this hive and you will be her last line of defense.” About this time Jester leaned over the open hatch of the Chimera to grab a toolkit. “I thought you were in that Typhoon.” Decoy observed pulling his armor back on. “Vrox threw me out, he said I was the second worst Speeder pilot he’d ever seen. And Warhorse won’t tell me who he’s talking about, then he told me to grab the tools for this flamer.” Decoy grinned wickedly as Irlin laughed out loud. “The reason Horse won’t tell you, is that he is the WORST speeder pilot in Space Wolf memory. At last count he has wrecked, bent or crashed at least a dozen, that’s not counting the ones he has deliberately shot or broken. That’s why we always make him ride in the right seat, not because he’s a good shot.” “I hope you’re enjoying yourself, telling all these young pups this stuff and leaving out the fact that I only crashed one time.” “Yeah, right into the staging area in the Fang’s landing bay! A Dark Angel’s raid would have done less damage……” As the sons of Russ continued to kid one another, they prepared their attack plans. Long experience had them where Ragnarok wanted them, with Decoy’s pack on the ground and running next to the Chimera carrying the Inquisitor in which was now carrying three heavy weapon teams in it as well. The Seraphim demanded to be near the Inquisitor so they were a wild card in the equation as to how they would respond. Travis made it clear that the troops under him were going to use the Space Wolves plan when the fight started. Schertenlieb was nearly run over by several Swiftclaws, who had finally turned up after getting lost in the rat’s maze that was this area of the hive. Maverik, having replaced Jester in the Typhoon, kept the rest of their packs up to date on their left flank, while Beef and Bran Scalphunter worked the right flank leaving dead ahead to the veterans OiD and Hendrick. Homemade rockets and Molotov cocktails had left recognizable damage all along the streets they were travelling, while other spots were just piles of rubble and wrecked vehicles, some still showing tendrils of smoke rising from them. “Ragnarok, Hendrik here, slow down. The Governor’s unit is getting hammered by a whole lot of Gangers up here. Might as well let them bleed each other a while.” “What kind of forces are we facing Hendrick?” “ Looks like pretty much a full Mechanized Company. We ID’d two Demolishers, a Hydra, at least 6 or 7 Chimeras or Hellhounds and plenty of boots. That Hydra is keeping us from getting any better estimate than that right now. The Gangers are in buildings all around them, throwing homemade bombs and rockets on them. At least two buildings have been totally flattened, but I don’t know which side destroyed them.”

Warhorse47.........I dont get to play often. I wish i did more. I have read and re-read the wolf books.. This stuff makes me smile and happy inside to be a wolf....

Three cheers to you good sir and kept up the awesome work!!!!!! "tosses ya a keg of ale for the job well done" :D

It wasn't the smoke from his cigar that made Ragnarok's eye narrow as he suppressed the urge to snap a feminine neck. Inquisitor Nicollette continued, "I am the Emperor's representative here and am in command. I will decide what that chain of command will be. You will obey it . Is that understood?" The Sister Superior of the Seraphim unit stood rigidly and replied "Yes Madam Inquisitor, but these Wolves....." "Silence, I have placed Wolf Guard Ragnarok in tactical command. You will obey his orders as my own. Now what is your specific problem with the Space Wolves?" "They are uncouth, arrogant, without decorum, they have no sense of propriety...." her complaints spilled forth. "True, they do not have the panache of the Ultramarines, the elan of the White Scars or the elegance of the Dark Angels, but the Sons of Russ are always among the first to rise to the defense of the realm and they have never left an ally during a fight. There is an old saying, 'A Space Wolf only loses one fight, and that is his last.' and I would imagine it ends with his teeth in the throat of his enemies." Looking up at Ragnarok, she stated, "My apologies for interrupting your instructions, Master Wolf."

While one drama was unfolding, another was continuing on the other side of their dug in position. Her cloak having been lost in the fighting Sister Elisabess climbed out of the Chimera. Still limping, she walked towards Warhorse, who still had her flamer slung over his shoulder. He grinned at her and then yelled, "Hey Firenze, got a minute? We've got a busted helmet here." "How did you manage to tear up a helmet with out being in a fight?" "Not me, our young Sister here's helm is pretty bunged up. " "Wow, you did do a number on it" the Iron Priest observed, "hand it over." As she removed her helm, a mop of red hair appeared, then green eyes. "Just how young are you?' I just turned eighteen and joined this unit." "Your first time under fire?" Decoy asked as the pieces fell into place in his mind. "Yes, this is my first combat mission." Max and Horn looked over too, the three veterans realizing the mistakes made were not from arrogance but inexperience. "Kid, I've got boots older than you" Max said, "so just hang with us and we will all come through this together and in one piece." About then the word came to get ready to move. Jon as easily hefted her up on top of the Chimera as she grabbed her flamer. "Sit, stay." Decoy told her with a grin. "Use that flamer from up there, if the Chimera bogs down, jump on one of our backs, well not Warhorse, he's slow as it is." Looking up on the Chimera, Vassakov bellowed "Jester, Jonas, Schert and Firenze, quit sniffing around up there and get down here where you belong!" "I'm working" was Firenze's answer as the others climbed down from around the red headed cutie.

This is just an incredible thread. Just read it front to back...took a while but well worth it!

I've been doing more comedic writing on the jokes thread, but this is total awesome-sauce.

I want in! Would love to see what kinda character you come up with...though I am primarily a Blood Angel player, I have started dabbling with the pups, and have helped my wife build her first 1750 SW army this week.

Looking up on the Chimera, Vassakov bellowed "Jester, Jonas, Schert and Firenze, quit sniffing around up there and get down here where you belong!" "I'm working" was Firenze's answer as the others climbed down from around the red headed cutie.

Gee, um, down? I have this trick knee see, and sometimes I can climb up but just can't do down well. How 'bout you Sister?

Beef, Bran, Maverik and Vrox had all made it back to the unit. The Governor's Hydra was proving to be a true problem as it had swatted both the Wolf Speeders from their scouting missions with ease. Leaving only Hendrick and OiD to give them any warning the Pack prepared as best they could. Suddenly, Hendrick's call was heard "They're coming through....." as an explosion ended the transmission. "Enough! Swiftclaws, kill that Hydra!" Ragnarok roared out. Suddenly the comms were filled with the cries of the Seraphim as they too decided to attack the Hydra. "Sister, NO! Keep under cover!" but the order was ignored and the Hydra ripped a bloody path through their ranks. The only thing their sacrifice accomplished was to draw the fire away from the nine Wolf bikes, but even that respite was short lived as a Demolisher opened up on them. The youngsters never faltered, ignoring the danger, they pressed on, attacking the Hydra with bolters and grenades, finally ending it's threat. Swinging around to try to help the Sisters that were left, they again came under fire. losing even more of their pack. Suddenly a building to the left of the 13th shuddered as the second Demolisher and two Chimeras crashed through it, opening fire at point blank range. The huge shell struck home amongst the Guards and Wolves, wreaking havoc. Beef grabbed Warhorse's beloved Melta and dove under the Leman Russ' arc of fire as Bran struck at one of the Chimeras. Massed laser fire ripping into their ranks, the Loyalist troops had to dive for cover. A second shot from the Russ' hull weapon crippled the Inquisitor's Chimera, killing the heavy weapon teams inside. Max went down as more fire poured in on them the frontal attack. Horn and Elisabess had both gone over the side when the tank appeared, sparing them for the moment. Calling orders, Ragnarok realized that they were pinned down and in a desperate situation. He watched with pride and horror as the last three bikes attacked and killed the other demolisher, only to be ripped apart by the traitor troops. Cursing himself for not even knowing all their names, he let loose his rage. Finally the second Leman Russ disintegrated and one of the Chimeras shattered under the attack of the Exterminatasock, but it too was damaged in the explosion. Bran now grabbed up a chainaxe to continue the fight. Fleeting images flashed through Raganarok's vision. Jester standing over Jonas' body with a combat knife in one hand and pistol in the other. Vassakov and Maverik, back to back until they were both overwhelmed. The battle could only be heard from the other side of the Chimera, as the Gray Mage and Decoy withstood who knew what. The Phillipian unit never broke, standing firm they fought with bayonets and grenades, rifle butts and courage as they were being torn to shreds. Suddenly a stink of crackling ozone and the distortion of a Warp passage appeared. Terrifying beasts leaping out of the portal, urged on by warriors in ancient armor, the cry of "For Russ! For the Woftime!" could be heard. Lightning striking into the midst of the traitors and fell warriors wielding a bolter in one handed fashion, gray clad killers struck into the enemies of the Wolves.

Sudden silence replaced the screams and curses of battle. An ancient Wolf Priest faced Decoy, who was nearly lost to the Wulfen. "Son, do you hear me?" he asked. Decoy could barely nod at him. "Then you are not lost yet, you will return with us and I will help you learn to deal with this. Rest now." he calmly walked up and placed his hand on Decoy's shoulder as Decoy's tears fell, unashamed. "Irlin, you also are to come with me." he continued"the runes told us to come here now, and I will teach you many things. Ragnarok, fare ye well, we will meet again." He then gestured with an ancient staff and the portal re opened to admit the warriors back to their hunting in the warp.

Days later, aboard the Wolf's battle barge, Ragnarok lifted himself from his bed. Still weak from his wounds, he counted once more the twenty and two beds that still held the remains of his unit. Seeing Jester moving about, he motioned him over, he suddenly snapped to attention and Ragnarok looked over to see his Company Lord coming to him. "My liege, I have failed you" he started, but was cut off. "Ragnarok, you succeeded, you got that Inquisitor out alive. That was your mission. The ones left will heal. I'm putting those last two Blood Claws with you too. Now, describe the Priest you saw from our Lost Brothers...."

At the same time, Inquisitor Pykkonene was talking to the Sisters, "Do not speak of the Wolves who saved us, Sisters." "But they were mutants!" "The Wolves themselves do not speak of those who hunt the Chaos Traitors in the Warp and we will respect that tradition."

Archived