=I= Coming in 2010?

jakehunter52

PS: who said that SoB players are resentful for being included in the =I=? Only Melissia is :lol:

I'm with Melissia on that. B)

Sisters should be in Codex: Sisters of Battle/Ecclesiarchy. Changing codex name, putting few Inq units in ( Inq, IST, Temple Assassin and Death-cult) and adding 4 pages of inquisitorial fluff was a bit stupid.

PS: who said that SoB players are resentful for being included in the =I=? Only Melissia is :lol:

I'm with Melissia on that. B)

...or rather 'She who shalt not be named!' as a result of her excomunicated status. Still at least it opens up the debate without fear of a darned good telling off!!!

I'm still unconvinced by any rumours relating to the future of the =][= forces. The thing is we're told one thing only to find out someting else altogether, at the moment we're too much like mushrooms, kept in the dark and fed the proverbial!!!

I think that, despite her frequent outburst, the community liked her pretty much. I guess it's the strong "anti-space marines" series of posts that got her banned...

I couldn't resist: I sent a mail to GW's customer service claiming that I'd bought 2 boxes of sisters at my local retailer but that they didn't have the codex. I said the manager told me I could buy it from ther GW website and feigned surprise at not finding it!

One never knows, I might get so kind of news...

Phil

Boreas that is brilliant! why on earth didn't I think of that? :lol: brilliant, unless it is automated but i think its skim read then sent the standard template reply. Maybe they will actually write a new e-mail for you but may just say did you keep your receit?

I think that's a little optimistic, you're hardly going to get a reply revealing GW's secrets no matter how cunning you may be! Apart from that, as a British company it's highly likely nobody knows what's going on anyway :)

We're probably going to have a while to wait before we hear anything substantial and that would probably be another round from the rumour mill (and all that entails). There's still plenty of frothing at the mouth to be done about the BAs after all...

Well, I could get a well-intentioned new guy that will send me a leak PDF, like they do for all their new codices in order to build the hype... He might even send me 2 boxes of plastic sisters to replace my supposedly-bought metal one and by mistake add a plastic exorcist.

I could also wake up and stop dreaming :)

Phil

Well, I could get a well-intentioned new guy that will send me a leak PDF, like they do for all their new codices in order to build the hype... He might even send me 2 boxes of plastic sisters to replace my supposedly-bought metal one and by mistake add a plastic exorcist.

I could also wake up and stop dreaming :(

Phil

I never took you too be such the devious genius type. Well, goes to show how a bit of good news will change one's perspective.

So the "one =I= codex" and "2 separated codices" are right, if we can consider those rumors true.

- Codex SoB with SoBs and Ecclesiarchy;

- Codex =I= with GKs and a hogde podge of =I- units.

I don't know if I like the idea, I'll need digest it for a while.

PS: who said that SoB players are resentful for being included in the =I=? Only Melissia is :to:

Wasn't she the SoB player who always seemed angry at everything and everyone?

If so... yeah... -___-;

EDIT: Oops answered already.

And guess it was her lol.

I never took you too be such the devious genius type. Well, goes to show how a bit of good news will change one's perspective.

;) Devious, possibly, genius, hardly ^_^ I would have made a very good lawyer, I think, but I like people too much!

I really can't stay mad at anyone or anything for long. My life is too nice for that... I think I'll still contact customer service every once in a while, if only to bug them.

As of now, though, no answer from GW.

Phil

Well, might as well stop following this thread myself. Just called GW to ask directly if there was any plans to update the Deathwatch rules for 5th edition, and was told there were none. At least I have several different space marine codexs to choose from, though it still doesn't feel right. Oh well. Hopefully they update the GK and the SoB sooner rather than later for the rest of the =][= players....

Well, might as well stop following this thread myself. Just called GW to ask directly if there was any plans to update the Deathwatch rules for 5th edition, and was told there were none.
If we're honest with ourselves, Sternguard killed hopes for an update to DW rules.

I merged mmgood's topic here to keep the boards a little cleaner...

That being said, if this is true it's potentially good news especially for the long term survivability of our codices. Personally, that means I need to act quick to get the mini's I want :D

Archived