++Librarium Painting Challenge 2010++

I, tangomegadeath (aka Kingo) of the <<undecided chapter>>, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least a Terminator Captain, Terminator Librarian, 3 Terminator squads and 2 Land Raider Crusaders on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

(and this on top of a full time job, a degree and usual parenting duties - :P )

I, commander alexander of the Space Wolves, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one Vindicator on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Posted this in the wrong thread before...

I, publius of the Dark Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 2 Deathwing Terminator Squads and Belial on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Sorry Battle Bothers. I have been gone far to long. I now make my return in a way that to me seems fitting

I, Braddok of the Ultramarines, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 2 Tactical Squads and 2 rhinos' on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that I SHALL NOT FAIL, however if my Battle Brothers deem that my tribute is not worthy of a marine I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Thunderpup of the Loyal Space Wolves, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least a unit of 10 Wolfguard in PA on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

For Russ! For the Fang! For my Battle Brothers! <Cheers>

Already doing a bunch of dirty xenos models for January...

Well, here goes nothing...

I, white radish of the Ultramarines, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 Ultramarines Scout Biker & 1 RT-era Rhino on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I've got to finish a Warfish & a Railhead as well... I also have another Rhino to finish, but it's too far along for the purposes of this vow. I don't think I have time to touch my Drop Pod, but I might be able to complete the mods on a AoBR Dreadnought.

The Rhino & Scout Biker should be doable, anyway. I might have to delay my Railhead, though. Why did I have to try to have the spotter/tank commander sticking out of the turret?!

I, SamaNagol of the Space Wolves, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least a unit of 15 Blood Claws on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I figure its about time I did this. So here we go.

I, Inquisitor =]D[= of the Ordo Inquisition, vow on the honour of my Ordo to paint and present at least 10 Inquisitorial Storm Troopers, including one sargeant and two special weapons on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Ave Imperator!

=]D[=

I, Evilbob of the Space Wolves, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 10 Terminator wolf guard, 10 Grey Hunters, and 2 Dreadnoughts on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I Wolf Guard Vrox of the Space Wolves, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 unit of 8 Grey Hunters marines and 1 rhino on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Vrox.

I, Artemis360 of the Ordos Inquisition, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 6 Grey Knight Terminators on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Rodgers37 of the Space Wolves, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least One unit of Grey hunters (10), 1 Unit of Wolf Guard (5), one unit of Blood claws (10), one unit of Long Fangs(5), a Razorback and a Land Raider Redeemer on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, SnorriSnorrison of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 10 Tactical Marines including Sergeant and one special weapon on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I will most likely add another squad, but that´s it at first.

Snorri

Hmmmm, Since I had a 100% free weekend of painting I am almost finished with the minis in my vow. That is why I am going to extend it a bit. I will definitely now do Sicarius as well as a minimum of 2 Terminators and, if they strip down nicely, 5 scouts.

Here I go...

I, Krewl of the Dark Angels (Angels of Vengeance second founding), vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 10 Deathwing Terminators, 1 Librarian in TDA and one Company master in TDA on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

It should be noted that the weapon loadout will be according to Codex SW, but paint schema and the icons/logo's etc. will be Dark Angels. These are the Angels of Vengeance, second founding as they always have been. All arms are swappable with magnets anyway so I can play several codexes when I feel like it.)

So 10 TDA models, 2 heroes, here I come..

I, Draknodred of the Inquisition, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one land raider crusader, one grey knight terminator with psycannon, two power armor grey knights with psycannons, and two normal power armor grey knights on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Noodle-J of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one drop pod, 5 close combat terminators, 5 assault marines and 5 veteran assault marines on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

For myself, my subforum brothers and Sanguinius, I shall not fail!

I, Tranc of the Ultramarines, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 Tactical Marine on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, MattTheRagdoll of the currently un-named blood angels successor chapter vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least two full tactical squads and a Sanguinary High Priest on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Archived