++Librarium Painting Challenge 2010++

I, Red Fury of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least a ten man Tac squad plus a Razorback on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, NachoCuban of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 2 Razorback/Rhinos, and 2 Baal Predators/Rhinos, 1 DC marine, and 9 Tactical Marines on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Squigbait of the LEGIO MORBIDUS, vow on the honour of my Legion to paint and present at least one squad of the sacred 7 Plague Marines and a sorcerer (between numerous other projects) on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, GLD of the Imperial Fists and Index Astartes Sub-Forum, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 Imperial Fist Vth Company Command Squad, consisting of The Vth Company Captain, Standard Bearer, Company Champion and 3 trusted veteran brothers on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Salsaprime of the Blood Angels sub-forum, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1(5man) Tactical Squad, 1(5man) Assault Squad, and 1 Rhino Transport on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Leonaides of the Blood Angels sub-forum, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 5 terminators, 1 5-man command squad, 2 lascannon-armed devastators and a 10-man tactical squad of the Lamentors (Successor) Chapter on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Punkfish of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one 5 man Veteran Assault Squad with Razorback and one Vindicator on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Khornehunter57x of the Ultramarines, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 "Godhammer" Land Raider, 1 Land Raider Ares, 1 "Rifleman" Dreadnought, 5 Vanguard Veterans, and 5 Terminators on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

The reason I am doing my Ultras is because they are the ones that need to be painted, most of my Templars are already painted.

I, Brother Trajan of the Nemesis & Sons Ultra Chapters (Index Astartes) vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint, convert and present at least One Tactical Squad of The Nemesis Chapter, One Tactical Squad of Sons Ultra and a librarian on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Whooooot! Now If I can just stop getting stuck in tng I'll be able to pull it off!

I, Aquilanus, vow on the honour of the Blood Angels Chapter to paint, convert and present at least ONE Space Marine of said Chapter, possibly more (once I've worked out what I can afford to get this month.....) on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I do this even though I have no miniatures or paints (yet), haven't painted for over 10 years, never painted a BA before and don't have a clue what to paint.

Well, if I fail, I intend to do it spectacularly...... :)

I, HuronBH of the + INDEX ASTARTES + , vow on the honor of my Chapter to paint and present at least 2 Landspeeders, 2 (10 man) Tactical Squads, and one Landraider Crusader in full heraldry of the Howling Griffons Chapter on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

-jay

I, chenley of the Space Wolves, vow on the honour of my Chapter to finish painting and present at least an 8 man unit of Wolf Guard on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Aww, what the hell. :devil: It's about time I really did something around here.

I, Commander Proteus of the Raven Guard, in the Index Astartes Subforum, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least

1 ten-man tactical squad,

1 rhino,

1 five-man scout squad,

1 dreadnought

and 1 five-man assault squad

on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

-Commander Proteus

I, MENOS of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one Tactial Squad of Lamenters (successor) and Rhino with Extra Armour on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Jon Teh of the Black Templars, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 6 Sword Brethren and Chaplain Grimaldus w/retinue on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

May the Emperor guide my brush and Sigismund dry my glue...or something...

I, Lestat of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one Librarian and DC Chaplain on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, ZiggyStardust of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least the half finished mini's from last year (the shame! It's a JP chaplain and the AoBR commander), and 10 tactical marines on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I'm going to regret this, but small target first (and stealing my pledge from the Iron Gauntlet Challenge in Liber

I, Ferrata, Veteran Brother of the Wings of Death, sons of the Lions Sanguine, Plague of the Aetherius Stars, Executioner of Those Who Shall Not Be Named, First of Ynsoldea, Loyal Servants on the Bleeding Goddess, pledge my scribed heart to the challenge. By the end of the third month I vow I will paint and present a small squad of bikers from the Dornian Heresy White Scars and give two WIP updates. This is what I pledged, and neither my pride nor my body shall be found lacking because I will not wear Sigismund Himself's stupid hat of shame

Slight Mod note, a couple of people have added the Librarium banner to their sigs. If you have done so, you cannot have any other images as it takes up the full area allowed. Maybe Sigismund should make smaller ones for some people :)

I, BigDunc of the Black Templars, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present...

* One Terminator Marshal

* Four Terminator Sword Brethren

* One Land Raider Crusader

* Two Battle Barges

...on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Edit: Linkage

I, Brother Caedrius of the Dark Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 2 Tactical Squads, 1 Assault Squad, 1 Land Speeder and 2 Rhino MKII's and 1 Rhino MK I on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, [Grimdarkness of the [Liber Astartes], vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least [A combat Squad of the Knights of Charon And finish my article from last year] on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Updated again.

A note on the required WIPs: You can either post them in this thread when you get round to them or simply post a link to your WIP thread now so I can check at the end.

You can extend your vow once you finish or just simply post more marines.

I do this even though I have no miniatures or paints (yet), haven't painted for over 10 years, never painted a BA before and don't have a clue what to paint.

Good stuff ;)

Can't say I remember that bit about the hat in your Liber pledge Ferrata either :lol:

Archived