++Librarium Painting Challenge 2010++

I, Loken of the 10th of the Salamanders, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least

1 5 man scout squad

1 5 man combat squad of Salamanders

1 5 man combat squad of IFs

1 Imperial Fists Captian

1 5 man combat squad of smurfs

on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

ok cool thanks for the help =D

i vow to finish painting my predator annihilator tank with free hand artwork and to paint my 2nd predator annihilator with freehand artwork glorifying the Dark Angels. I will post wip on the Dark Angels Sub Forum and will be complete with pictures and video updates on YouTube. All of this will be done by the March 2010 so my tanks are battle ready for the battles to be held

cool so i guess thats it i will get started :huh:

I, Chapter Master Draven of the Dark Sons, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 Dreadnought on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Liberame of the Black Templars, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 10 initiates, Land Raider, and Land Raider Crusader on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Ani of the Dark Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present Master Nuriel of the 5th Company on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

after far far far too long not contributing, I, Blindhamster of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 10 Tactical Marines on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Am I able to add to this should I somehow manage to get more done?

I, Alexander Fogh Pedersen of the Ash Dragons(LA), vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least a captain, 26 Sternguards and 18 Terminators on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Malladrius of the Grey Knights, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 unit of Grey Knight Terminators and 1 unit of Grey Knights on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Dragonkin Arenis of the Sons of the Dragon (Liber Astartes), vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 2 HQ: Brother Weiss of the Reclusiam and Brother Oromis of the Librarium, two 10-strong units of Tactical Marines and one 5-strong unit of Devastator Marines, all of the 4th Company of my Chapter, on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I've really thrown myself into it this time :lol: My first go, too...

I'm going to have lots of fun ^_^

Arenis

I, Silver Phoenix of the Star Wardens (Liber Astartes), vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least; 6 Space Marine Bikers, 1 Space Marine Attach Bike, 1 Land Speeder on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail (which is highly likely), I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I'm actually making this with the extreme likelyhood of failing, as I'm going to be fairly busy at work and with the Iron Gauntlet. Anyhoo, I'm sure I can come up with somthing for the Librarium should I fail.

I, Black_Sky of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 full Assault Marine Squad, 3 Tactical Marines with boltguns, 1 with a Plasma Cannon and 1 with a Lascannon on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Vow - Completed.

WiP Thread here: -Link-

I, Wolf Lord Kieran of the Shadow Wolves company of the mighty SPACE WOLVES, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least:

1 Wolf Priest

20 Fenrisian Wolves

4 Wolf Guard in Power Armor

5 Long Fangs

On or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

On top of this mighty vow, I add the additional vow: If i fail in this task I shall drink no ale for a WEEK.

** added 10 more fenrisian wolves to the vow

Wolf Lord Kieran

I, Tatsu of the + LIBER ASTARTES +, vow on the honour of my Chapter (to be named later) to paint and present at least 10 tactical space marines on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, the most radical of heretics, High Inquisitor Lord Panbient, vow on the honour of my Inquisition to paint, base, and present the minis necessary to create a Dominion squad or Canoness and Celestian retinue, including but not limited to:

a Canoness with Eviscerator and chainsword (because why the hell not)

veteran sister superior with storm bolter and power sword

2 meltagun sisters

2 storm bolter sisters

1 banner bearer sister (count as Simulacrum Imperialis because i have no clue what this should look like)

Immolator transport (already half painted but it was my first vehicle and needs to be brought up to my current standard)

I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I've decided to pursue a non-power armor army as my 2nd army, so I'm going to use what i was going to make 2 CSM Oblits for my Deathwatch instead, for a very special project.

So please add to my vow 2 Rifleman Class TDA (loyalist Oblits for use in Apoc games).

I, greatcrusade08 a dedicated member of the ultramarines sub-forum vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least a full tactical squad and rhino on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, ikik of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 Blood Angels Tactical marine and 3 Space Hulk terminators on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Scathainn of the Iron Hands (* ADEPTUS MECHANICUS *), vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 Terminator-Armored Iron-Father on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

(As soon as finals are done, my history final starts in two hours :lol:)

I, StormDragon of the Space Wolves, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 pack of 9 Grey Hunters and their Wolf Guard Pack Leader on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Dan the Deamon of the Night Lords 18th Grand company, vow on the honor of my Chapter to paint and present at least

20 Tactical Chaos Space Marines

8 Plague Marines of the Wraith Squad

2 Weapon Teams (obliterators)

and 3 Terminators...

...on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

What the hey,

I, Mystic Lemur of the Dark Angels, vow on the honor of my Chapter, the Disciples of Caliban, to paint and present 2 ten man Tactical Squads and 5 Sniper Scouts on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Maybe this will motivate me to do more than put them together. I hate painting :)

I, Aekold of the Sarafan Order (Dark Angel successor), vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 2 whirlwinds and 1 tactical squad on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Archived