++Librarium Painting Challenge 2010++

A note on the required WIPs: You can either post them in this thread when you get round to them or simply post a link to your WIP thread now so I can check at the end.

So if we have a pictureless WiP update can we just edit our vow post or do we have to make a new post in this thread?

I Freakiq of the Ultramarines vow to assemble and paint a Linebreaker squadron consisting of 3 Vindicators, as well as finish 2 Tactical Squads and an Assault Squad on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time.

I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, 11th Company Dark Master of the Liber Astartes, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least three Captains (Belial and Sammael counts as and a Company Master) of the Angels of Shadow on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I understand that I use the Dark Angel codex but the Angels of Shadow are my own DIY successor chapter with my own characters. This is an excuse to paint them.

Here be my WIP thread

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...p;#entry2250775

I, Haunter! of the Blind Knights (Liber Astartes), vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one squad of ten tactical battle-brothers on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Oh yes of course..

I, ThirtySixNights of the Black Templar's, vow to uphold the honour of my Chapter painting and presenting at least:

1 Unit Of Black Templar Assault Terminators.

Before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Add me to the list :)

Hi, I've been out of the loop for about 2 years now, but have decided to do something I promised myself I'd never do again: play Warhammer 40K. Gonna need an army for that, so:

I, Boris The Bulletdodger of the Index Astartes, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 10 Iron Hands Tactical Marines, 10 Iron Hands Scouts, 1 Master Of The Forge and 1 Ironclad Dreadnought on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

A pretty ambitious target, but my first batch of tactical marines are already underway!

I, Drac0 of the Black Templars, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least two 10 men crusader squads and 1 Independent character (might paint more depending on free time in between exams) on or before the 31st of March, 2010.

I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Chaplain Malus the Destroyer of the Blades of Judgement/Unforgiven Legion, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 Warbringer Richtor (Belial), 1 Grand Librarian Tiraul (Lib Ezekiel) 1 Interrogator-Chaplain Malus with Jump Pack, and 1 Company Master with 2h Thunderhammer and Jump-Pack on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Deathwing of the Dark Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 2 squads of Deathwing (10 terminators) and a Chaplain in terminator armour on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Terminatorinhell, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one squad of ten tactical battle brothers, a Vindicator and 3 bikes on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, AnDyzZzoRe of the Dark Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 10 man unit of Veterans, and 1 Jump Pack Chaplain on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

starting now :)

Ok so first time doing this....

Do I make my vow here

and say that I want to add in my Predator to paint and have it finished my March or do I say what I want to paint on this forum and have my name and what I’m going to paint added to the list on the other forum?

I’m slightly confused a little help would be great! There’s a first time for everything :)

Just mark me down for inquisition then, since the deathwatch are my main focus.

My first WiP picture (since I don't feel like starting my own thread):

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/017/7/d/LBC_WiP_1_by_Rindaris.jpg

The special guy on the far right isn't part of my vow, just happens to be in my WiP section.

Nothing to special to look at yet, but probably in a few days when i get some more work done. I have my wolfguards bike mostly done and should have pictures of that then as well.

Updated again.

A note on the required WIPs: You can either post them in this thread when you get round to them or simply post a link to your WIP thread now so I can check at the end.

So if we have a pictureless WiP update can we just edit our vow post or do we have to make a new post in this thread?

Either or, it's just as easy for me for both ways.

Ok so first time doing this....

Do I make my vow here

and say that I want to add in my Predator to paint and have it finished my March or do I say what I want to paint on this forum and have my name and what I’m going to paint added to the list on the other forum?

I’m slightly confused a little help would be great! There’s a first time for everything :)

All vows are made here :)

I recently decided to change my chapter from a sad attempt at a Green Lantern style force, to the Dark Sons. I'd love to enter my dreadnought into contest as I'm going to have to repaint just about all of it. Question is, would I have to strip it first to be fair to enter?

If you have to repaint all of it, it's legal to enter it.

I'll give a first quick update. Hopefully pictures will follow soon but my camera doesn't seem to be working so I might need to replace it.

Spent some time on the terminators. Each one has recieved the first layer of Scab Red paint (I'm trying a darker than normal scheme with these terminators, normally I use a red gore/scab red mix), and started to do a few of the details and painted the stormbolters. Unfortunetly, I've run out of Scab Red.

I'll try to get a few of the details done and get pictures up later in the week, but most likely next week before the first pictures hit.

Ok I'm Game

I, Grandmaster Damion of the Dark Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 Forgewold DA Ven Dred and 1 Forgeworld Chaplain Dred on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

*disappears to find models and black spray*

I, AL. of the Dark Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least !x Tactical Squad (10), 1 Terminator Assault Squad (5) and Belial on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Cool!!

Im presuming its ok to use existing WIP threads to post pics on?

I, Dewi Sant of the Space Wolves, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present 15 Blood Claws on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Schertenleib of the Space Wolves, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present my Wolf Lord, Erik Morkai, a Wolf Priest, and a squad of at least five Scouts on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Ian Sturrock of the Dark Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 converted Venerable Dreadnought, 1 5-man Terminator Squad, and 1 Predator, on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Muctar of the Salamanders, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 10 Tactical Marines, 1 Drop Pod, and 1 Land Raider Redeemer on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time.

I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Archived