The Iron Gauntlet DIY Challenge - 2010

Brother Argent

No, as the Moderator of Liber I forbid that anyone to enter an IA to the Librarium until the end of this challenge. We will all submit them on the same day, the Librarium guys need work to do :(

...Just for those a little slow in the cognitive derpartment, don't listen to this post.

I, Modis, of the Shadow Riders take up your Challenges. I vow, before my brothers and sisters of the B&C to complete an IA article and submit it to the Librarium before the 7th May 2010. I vow to support my fellow challengers with their IAs to the best of my ability. May the Dark Gods curse me if I fail.

This is my first custom chapter, and my first army, so my painting, when we get to it, might not be brilliant, and I can't guarantee the quality of my fluff either, but I do enjoy writing so hopefully it should be good.

I, Maleagant, of the Arch Angels Chapter take up your Challenges. I vow, before my brothers and sisters of the B&C to complete an IA article and submit it to the Librarium before the 7th May 2010. I vow to support my fello challengers with their IAs to the best of my ability. May the Emperor curse me if I fail.

That's all well and good Sig, I'm just trying to get some ready for submission before May, so that come challenge end date we don't have 35 IAs to sort out and approve ;)

Where's the fun in that :P

No, as the Moderator of Liber I forbid that anyone to enter an IA to the Librarium until the end of this challenge. We will all submit them on the same day, the Librarium guys need work to do ;)

...Just for those a little slow in the cognitive derpartment, don't listen to this post.

Well, I've always thought that as a Liber Moderator, you ought to have a greater role in the Librarium's rejection and critique process... :)

Well, I've always thought that as a Liber Moderator, you ought to have a greater role in the Librarium's rejection and critique process...

Your thinking cap was never put on straight was it? :devil:

:picks up the guantlet:

Well this sounds like fun, though I may have to skip out on the model painting challenge. I was never any good at that.

I, Jonas Stormclaw, Knight-Marshall of the Swords of Dorn, take up your Challenge. I vow to complete and submit an IA article to the Librarium and to assist my fellow challengers in their endeavors. May I be run through an industrial cheese grater if I fail.

I, Master Exorcist, Dragon Lord of the Dragon Claws take up your Challenges. I vow, before my brothers and sisters of the B&C to complete an IA article and submit it to the Librarium before the 7th May 2010. I vow to support my fellow challengers with their IAs to the best of my ability. May the Vulkan curse me if I fail.

I, Angelfire, of the Stormguard take up your Challenges. I vow, before my brothers and sisters of the B&C to complete an IA article and submit it to the Librarium before the 7th May 2010. I vow to support my fellow challengers with their IAs to the best of my ability. May the Emperor (or Dark Gods) curse me if I fail.

Lets DO THIS.

-Angelfire

Out of interest, any idea which will be the next challenge SP?

Mwa ha ha ha! If I revealed that, it would ruin the fun wouldn't it?

Na, I'm thinking the painting challenge next. So people can possible follow on from the Librarium Painting Challenge. Either that or the hero challenge. I'll see when I get there.

hero challenge? so basically making rules for a chapter hero and then making a suitable mini or did you have something else in mind?

can't wait to see what's coming next be it painting or hero making :D

BBL

Edit: spelling mistakes :tu:

I, Metal Slime, of the chaos warband the Wasted Youth, take up your Challenges. I vow to complete an IA article and submit it to the Librarium before the 7th May 2010. I vow to support my fellow challengers with their IAs to the best of my ability. May my strings break mid-solo if I fail.

I propose that the second challenge *is* the Librarium Painting Contest.

I reckon that's a great idea, would allow people to set for themselves how much or how little they felt able to get painted. Also means that part of the Iron Gauntlet Challenge wouldn't drag on for ages.

Could we get that clarified asap; I'd be happy to sign up for something for the LPC, but I don't really want to have two painting challenges on the go at once!(I'm a painfully slow painter at the best of times! :mellow: )

Archived