The Iron Gauntlet DIY Challenge - 2010

Brother Argent

I have had a splendid idea for a new chapter...

Although I don't know if it will be ready in time for submission to the Iorn Gauntlet.

Is it okay if I work on both my new chapter and the Devils and submit whichever is better?

I'd imagine so.

I'm not letting the Iron Gauntlet get in the way of working on my Red Lords or Infinity Knights, at any rate.

Also the vow we took said to complete an IA; but it certainly didn't say we had to state which one. ;)

EDIT: Rabidus posted while I was answering the question in the post above his, so it looked like I was just making a comment at random.

Probably best for me to sneak a quote in there so it looks less like ol' Ace has finally lost it.

You have to have patience. It takes a time for someone to get round to reading your article (they read them as they get them, so you have to wait in turn). Then they will go over it with a fine tooth comb, looking for any errors and then they will get back to you. It can take weeks :)

I was going to say something to Sigismund, but this changed my mind. Even though I submitted both the Lords of Shadow and the Vengeance of Corax, a week or two ago, I shall still wait.

The only reason why I posted this at all is to remind the rest of you. The Codiciers don't need to be complained to if they are still going through an IA that was submitted then.

You have to have patience. It takes a time for someone to get round to reading your article (they read them as they get them, so you have to wait in turn). Then they will go over it with a fine tooth comb, looking for any errors and then they will get back to you. It can take weeks :)

I was going to say something to Sigismund, but this changed my mind. Even though I submitted both the Lords of Shadow and the Vengeance of Corax, a week or two ago, I shall still wait.

The only reason why I posted this at all is to remind the rest of you. The Codiciers don't need to be complained to if they are still going through an IA that was submitted then.

I guess we just have to remain patient and keep working on the chapters in case they don't make it.

I, ,Axlbushof the Scythes of Dorn take up your Challenges. I vow, before my brothers and sisters of the B&C to complete an IA article and submit it to the Librarium before the 7th May 2010. I vow to support my fellow challengers with their IAs to the best of my ability. May the Emperor curse me if I fail.

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...howtopic=191358

I, Captain_Roane, of the White Templars take up your Challenges. I vow, before my brothers and sisters of the B&C to complete an IA article and submit it to the Librarium before the 7th May 2010. I vow to support my fellow challengers with their IAs to the best of my ability. May the Emperor (or Dark Gods) curse me if I fail.

Well I better get to work.

I, ,Brother_Kaelgrim, Librarian of the Frost Wyrms, on behalf of my Chapter Master Alistarious of the Frost Wyrms take up your Challenges. I vow, before my brothers and sisters of the B&C to complete an IA article and submit it to the Librarium before the 7th May 2010. I vow to support my fellow challengers with their IAs to the best of my ability. May the Emperor curse my soul to the sun should I fail.

Frost Wyrms

I, ,Tasche, of the Strike Wyverns take up your Challenges. I vow, before my brothers and sisters of the B&C to complete an IA article and submit it to the Librarium before the 7th May 2010. I vow to support my fellow challengers with their IAs to the best of my ability. May the Emperor (or Dark Gods) curse me if I fail.

I, ,Hasdrubal of Pandora take up your Challenges. I vow, before my brothers and sisters of the B&C to complete an IA article and submit it to the Librarium before the 7th May 2010. I vow to support my fellow challengers with their IAs to the best of my ability. May the Emperor (or Dark Gods) curse me if I fail. Please leave or PM me a link to your Chapter so I can update the first post.

Pandora

Guess there's no time like the present to pop out of lurking. :mellow: Besides, I really want to get this chapter up and running, so here we go.

I, Thoughtweaver, of the Sons of the Dragon take up your Challenges. I vow, before my brothers and sisters of the B&C to complete an IA article and submit it to the Librarium before the 7th May 2010. I vow to support my fellow challengers with their IAs to the best of my ability. May the Emperor curse me if I fail.

The name is still being worked on, but that's what they've been called all the way through so far...well it was that or Jade Dragons.

Best of luck to everyone else that has taken up the guantlet, and I look forward to both the helpful criticism and providing it to you all as much as I can.

*Eying up the Xbox.* Now all I have to do is keep away from spending all hours this weekend playing Mass Effect 2. :P That way I'll be able to re-work them a bit before posting them up for said constructive criticism.

"For honour and the Dragon!"

Welcome to all the next lot of challenbgers. Good to see another surge of interest in the challenges. I'll get the main page updated soon to show all the new challengers, just having a few RL issues that are restricting my time at the moment, but be assured I'll get it done soon.

I, ,689, of the Heralds of the Storm take up your Challenges. I vow, before my brothers and sisters of the B&C to complete an IA article and submit it to the Librarium before the 7th May 2010. I vow to support my fellow challengers with their IAs to the best of my ability. May the Emperor curse me if I fail.

SHAZAM!

I, David the Despoiler, of the Burning Eclipse, take up your Challenges. I vow, before my brothers and sisters of the B&C to complete an IA article and submit it to the Librarium before the 7th May 2010. I vow to support my fellow challengers with their IAs to the best of my ability. May the Emperor (or Dark Gods) curse me if I fail.

Article

I, Legoss, of the Fallen Sons take up your Challenges. I vow, before my brothers and sisters of the B&C to complete an IA article and submit it to the Librarium before the 7th May 2010. I vow to support my fellow challengers with their IAs to the best of my ability. May the Emperor curse me if i fail.

I will PM when I start typing IA Fallen Sons to the Liber.

And added. Sorry that took so long guys, I didn't realise it had been that long since I updated it :D

So one month in and 66 challengers so far I cant help but wonder how poeple are going. I know some people have already submitted to the Librarium and others I haven't even seen a start yet. Some I'm still waiting for their Chapter name...

Anyway how is everyone going? I know I'm probably going to dump the Star Wardens and start anew, or just go hardcore and do a few Chapters :) .

I, Inquisitor Xenthor, of the Celestial Phantoms Chapter, take up your Challenges. I vow, before my brothers and sisters of the B&C to complete an IA article and submit it to the Librarium before the 7th May 2010. I vow to support my fellow challengers with their IAs to the best of my ability. May the Emperor (or Dark Gods) curse me if I fail.

Celestial Phantoms (truth be told its just the planning thread that i started AWHILE ago lol, once i get an actual IA post made ill pm it to ya)

Archived