The Iron Gauntlet DIY Challenge - 2010

Brother Argent

Lords, the Vengeance isn't ready. It just feels too short.

Cool and I know what you mean about lengths. The War Saints were real short, then they got long and I had to cut alot of stuff down so it's hard to find a balance.

Yeah, right now just need to expand it. Going to leave soon though, when I come back that will be high priority.

I, ,Pvt. parts, of the Black Nights, take up your Challenges. I vow, before my brothers and sisters of the B&C to complete an IA article and submit it to the Librarium before the 7th May 2010. I vow to support my fellow challengers with their IAs to the best of my ability. May the Emperor damn me if I fail...i hope he doesn't...that would suck

This is a bit offtopic, but I figured it'd be better posting it here then starting a new thread. I submitted IA War Saints about two or three days. Ago I just want to know why I haven't gotten a reply yet. Or was it a glitch that just didn't send the article at all?

You have to have patience. It takes a time for someone to get round to reading your article (they read them as they get them, so you have to wait in turn). Then they will go over it with a fine tooth comb, looking for any errors and then they will get back to you. It can take weeks :)

You have to have patience. It takes a time for someone to get round to reading your article (they read them as they get them, so you have to wait in turn). Then they will go over it with a fine tooth comb, looking for any errors and then they will get back to you. It can take weeks :)

This. After all, the Librarium staff have RL stuff to deal with first. I know a few of the others are in that situation at the moment, which doesn't help. If I can I'll look though yours tomorrow as well as space wolf's submission.

Oh it's ok. I was just making sure that they had actually recieved, because I thought it might have been a glitch. Thanks.

EDIT: Just noticed your comment Ferrus. Just get to it when you can as I said before I was mainly making sure that it had actually been recieved, because it seems that I've been suffering from a few glitches lately.

I,Brother-Captain Alecto, of the Twilight's Hands take up your Challenges. I vow, before my brothers and sisters of the B&C to complete an IA article and submit it to the Librarium before the 7th May 2010. I vow to support my fellow challengers with their IAs to the best of my ability. May the Emperor curse me if I fail

I, Gil Galed, of the Night Scorpions take up your Challenges. I vow, before my brothers and sisters of the B&C to complete an IA article and submit it to the Librarium before the 7th May 2010. I vow to support my fellow challengers with their IAs to the best of my ability. May the Emperor forgive me if I fail.

Link to my IA: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...howtopic=171060

I, Marshal Renatus, Lord and Creator of the Ghost Falcons (actual name TBD) vow before my brothers and sisters of the revered B&C to complete an IA article and submit it to the Librarium before the 7th May 2010. I vow to support my fellow challengers with their IAs to the best of my ability. May the Emperor curse me if I fail, and may the Dark Gods fear me should I triumph.

Strike Hard! Strike Fast! Strike Fear! For the Emperor!

I've changed my chapter entirly and have almost finished the first draft but my old topic is on the 4th page of the Liber and I don't want to clog readers up with the old replies. Should I make a new topic?

And by the way Silver Pheonix, my chapter is now called the Sanguine Lords/Fists/Hammers/Destroyers. I still don't have the name ready yet :)

I, Hevra, of the Lions of Taliskar, take up your Challenges. I vow, before my brothers and sisters of the B&C, to complete an IA article and submit it to the Librarium before the 7th May 2010. I vow to support my fellow challengers with their IAs to the best of my ability. May the Emperor (and His holy Banners of Shame) curse me if I fail!

(meep, in for a penny, in for a pound - can't think of a better way to take the plunge and start playing WH40k ;))

just found out about this

I, ,War Angel, of the Eagles Eternal take up your Challenges. I vow, before my brothers and sisters of the B&C to complete an IA article and submit it to the Librarium before the 7th May 2010. I vow to support my fellow challengers with their IAs to the best of my ability. May the Emperor curse me if I fail.

IA

I, Firefist, of the Promethean Fists take up your Challenges. I vow, before my brothers and sisters of the B&C to complete an IA article and submit it to the Librarium before the 7th May 2010. I vow to support my fellow challengers with their IAs to the best of my ability. May the Emperor curse me if I fail.

Sorry i'm a bit late. May the Emperors burning wrath fuel me.

Promethean Fists

The faintly metallic grind and pneumatic hiss of ancient augmentations filled the silence as the grizzled warrior bent one knee to pick up the gauntlet. The light of the high halls candles glinted off the intricate beads woven into his greying braids, yet seemed to be swallowed by the black lines of swirling tattoos that cover his scared face. Grunting in mock effort, he stands staright and nonchantly hefts the gauntlet with a bionic hand, as if testing its weight. Shrugging, he replies...

I, Kisecawchuck, gene-son of Nanuq, who was gene-son of Ujarak, who was gene-son of Tecumseh, part of a line unending to the first of the Steel Raptors Chapter take up your Challenge. I vow, before my brothers and sisters of the B&C, on the bones of my gene-fathers and the genes I will leave behind, to complete an IA article and submit it to the Librarium before the 7th May 2010. I vow to support my fellow challengers with their IAs to the best of my ability. May the Emperor curse me if I fail.

Steel Raptors

Rabidus

Archived