The Iron Gauntlet DIY Challenge - 2010

Brother Argent

Well, not in the colour of the chapter you have made. It is down to Phoenix, but I think it is pointless to have a painting competition (a small one) when a larger one is already running on the board. We can still have the medal system, depending on how much you pledge to paint - although it might need to be reduced. It also allows Liber a fair good chance at winning the award as Best Forum in the Librarium Painting Challenge (there is an award for that isn't their Sigismund? ;)) Side note, surely it should be Painting Contest 0033010.M3 :sweat:

I, ,Grimdaekness>, of the <Knights Charon> take up your Challenges. I vow, before my brothers and sisters of the B&C to complete an IA article and submit it to the Librarium before the 7th May 2010. I vow to support my fello challengers with their IAs to the best of my ability. May the Emperor (or Dark Gods) curse me if I fail.

Well, as the First Challenge of the Iron Gauntlet doesn't finish until after the LPC finishes I doubt it will be an issue. Whilst I HIGHLY recommend those here on Liber join the LPC (I know I'm going to) I feel that running two challenges at once with the Iron Gauntlet might cause some confusion and draw people away from the first challenge. I'm going to be using the LPC as a test for my Star Wardens colours. Bear in mind that I did think of combining the two, or at least running them at a similar time, but I decided against it in the end.

So all you Liberites whom have accepted the Gauntlet, bear in mind that there will be a painting challenge as one of the next challenges, but not until after the LPC. But again I encourage you to join the LPC and help show the rest of the B&C that the Liber is the best forum here. :)

I, captainawsm, of the Templars Furioso, take up your Challenges. I vow, before my brothers and sisters of the B&C to complete an IA article and submit it to the Librarium before the 7th May 2010. I vow to support my fello challengers with their IAs to the best of my ability. May the Emperor curse me if I fail.

Im certain somebody has already said it but...

fellow has a double u!!!

I, ,your name>, of the <Chapter name> take up your Challenges. I vow, before my brothers and sisters of the B&C to complete an IA article and submit it to the Librarium before the 7th May 2010. I vow to support my fello challengers with their IAs to the best of my ability. May the Emperor (or Dark Gods) curse me if I fail. Please leave or PM me a link to your Chapter so I can update the first post.

That is all.

Come on guys, join the LPC! The Liber is second in the race for best forum :)

/propaganda

"laughs like the king of the dead from LOTR"

Liber Astartes has long been seen as superior to the Librarium of Frater Domus because few comment there. Don't know why.

Its own sub forum (which should be the main forum) gets more comments than it does. It's kind of bad.

Come on guys, join the LPC! The Liber is second in the race for best forum :)

/propaganda

"laughs like the king of the dead from LOTR"

Liber Astartes has long been seen as superior to the Librarium of Frater Domus because few comment there. Don't know why.

Its own sub forum (which should be the main forum) gets more comments than it does. It's kind of bad.

I didn't say it wasn't? Long live the Liber!

I was just referring to the fact that the Liber has 9 participants joint with someone else, and is third sorry, in the LPC in terms of participants. We want to win, hence we need more people to sign up :)

I want that banner :P

For the glory of all Liberites!

That isn't my job. To achieve that, stand in front of a mirror and chant the following:

Codicier, Codicier, Codicier (repeat until your eyes start bleeding - then smear the name of your chapter on the mirror with your eye blood) :)

Dang... (signals the dreadnought, the dreadnought proceeds to beat up the old marine that threw down the gauntlet.)

By the way, whose chapter does the challenging marine come from? (Glances over shoulder) Keep him alive and consious!

(Dreadnought stops, and examines the marine, and looks at the Dark Apostle sheepishly).

They might be worried.

Dang... (signals the dreadnought, the dreadnought proceeds to beat up the old marine that threw down the gauntlet.)

By the way, whose chapter does the challenging marine come from? (Glances over shoulder) Keep him alive and consious!

(Dreadnought stops, and examines the marine, and looks at the Dark Apostle sheepishly).

They might be worried.

Tough luck. Nothings happened to mine yet so perhaps they're still reading over it or dead from its contents. :Troops:BTW which chapter did you submi Dark Apostle Thirst? Was it the Vengeance of Corax or the Lords of Shadow?

Archived