The Time of Ending (Chapter Nineteen up)

Skirax

Wow!

Very interesting story you have got going here, and it is so great when people expand on parts of the universe that GW typically fear to tread.

Great read, keep up the awesome Papa Nurgle action!

Malice is an entity worshipped as the Renegade God of Chaos and Hierarch of Anarchy and Terror. The Renegade Chapter Sons of Malice are among his followers. Malice is apparently based on Malal, a minor Chaos God that represents Chaos turned upon itself. Malal was absent from the most recent editions of Warhammer publications for copyright reasons.
From Lexicanum. He's a minor Chaos God.

ooooh Malal eh? hmm this should get really interesting ;) bring Curze back from the dead or have you already done that? I can't remember (my inferior cogitator is out of memory). Anyway that was great Skirax!

its action packed ! B) the two chapters are good but there is no link from the first to the second...... i think maybe a shift of divine power as Khorne was killed to the remaning gods increasing their powers so then you could even include the necron gods tearing through warp rifts affecting the real worlds as the emperor is off doing his Chaos head hunting :D

heh sorry got carried away there good stuff tho is there any more ready yet ? ;)

Still typing :D

When you say, the two Chapters, are you referring to Isha's Stories and the ones where the Emperor kills the Gods? Because if so, I'm winding that all in. Be patient :P

Well, I've been away all weekend at the SIEGE OF TERRA! *Ahem*

The update should be coming soon, sorry to leave you hanging folks :confused:

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the story is moving too fast. There is no development, it is just, the Emperor killed a chaos god, then another, then another. Take a look @ the Imperial Fist's Great Crusade one, it is long, detailed and doesn't move at the speed of light. You just need to slow it down more, and fill it out.

I'm moving at a past that is quite needed. And if you've read the two previous stories then you'll see that in actual fact, this is in ratio with the other two.

As for Isha, she'll be coming soon :P

Archived