Are we going to do another Ultra Meet?

waaanial00

You all better be putting up some in game pics and/or reports!!

I'm excited for this Ultra meet and keep reading this thread even though I live in Australia!

Hope you all have a blast..

:)

Chaplain Hiltraud

I hope I remember my camera as I have emailed the owner about photography permission in readyness.

Idaho - It is a pleasure to pass on the experience of Typhoons, I will have to see if you can beat me this time! I presume you still need me to pick you up? Is your mate coming as well?

At the moment I need a lift but will let you know after I speak to Graham. I'm fairly sure he would be up for it though, as he has a few evil lists he wants to experiment with!

As for beating you; I been on a losing streak against Graham so if you could kindly throw the game I would be grateful! :)

As for beating you; I been on a losing streak against Graham so if you could kindly throw the game I would be grateful! :rolleyes:

Knowing my luck I may be able to fulfil that request depending how it goes with waaanial00

@waaanial00 - its a deal then !

Thantoes, I can't believe you're gona leave us! Will you be able to vist in the future? (obviously not just for 40k, as that would excessive!)

Woe and alas. My visa will be expiring and my wife and I have decided to move back to her home in the states to be around family. Recent events have shown us just how precious time with them can be.

Of course once I am there and settled any and all Ultra members will always be welcome. As to when I will visit....Who knows? Likely not for some time though.

Good things is that I have a whole new set of Ultraplayers to meet and test my mettle with. TEC and Seahawk I am looking at you ;)

Sorry to hear this T, but "life's a journey" and all that. I couldn't do this meet but will check the boards and (invitation permitting) hope to come along to a summer Ultra-meet. Might even dig out my nids for old time's sake! Best wishes, SB.

I may attempt to come to the June meet. GWHQ rocks and Its easy for me to get there. I also will bring a better army than my guard with Abrams :lol: Maybe my 13th company.

I had changed my mind and was going to attend this. Alas, having to go to South Africa for 2 months has scuttled that plan.

I hope that we have another Ultrameet before June as that will likely be when I leave the country for good and it would be a shame not to see all you guys again.

Plus it gives everyone another shot to crack my Deathwing. No changes to it from Kuthulu (in fact that was the last time I played 40k) Looking forward to GC08 beating me finally :lol:

im sorry to hear that mate, you will be missed around here. (although not by gc08's scouts :) ) hope you have a good time wherever you go, the 4th company salute you!

im sorry to hear that mate, you will be missed around here. (although not by gc08's scouts :P )

nah, my boys like a challenge, i learned a whole load by taking on T's deathwing

Your men might not share the same sentiment. Ain't that the way with the common masses eh! :)

Ok so its a week before the event. Gotta say I am excited about meeting up with you guys again.

I have a bunch of models to put together and a 1750 Marine list to write however it will be pretty good.

Sadly I havent been able to paint much of my fantasy models for my showdown with Cadarn however it should still be good.

Ok so its a week before the event. Gotta say I am excited about meeting up with you guys again.

I have a bunch of models to put together and a 1750 Marine list to write however it will be pretty good.

yup getting excited, just got two more days at work til then.. im hoping to get at least three games in before then aswell, really fine tune the boys in blue.

Your men might not share the same sentiment. Ain't that the way with the common masses eh! :huh:

pah, my boys have all died more times than nathan from misfits, under equally horrid conditions too ;)

Sadly I havent been able to paint much of my fantasy models for my showdown with Cadarn however it should still be good.

So you have a Daemon army now then? I'm sure you mentioned it earlier?

So you have a Daemon army now then? I'm sure you mentioned it earlier?

I am currently building one, it wont be anywhere close to ready for this meet however it will likely be kicking about in a couple of months time in a gaming sence.

New Year, new challenge and whats more challenging than Daemons? Found out on Tuesday that they really arent that great at 500 points :)

Cool. You can use a bunch of stand ins if you want to test out the list with me if you like?

I'm currently building an Imperial Guard list themed around the Crimson Lance from Borderlands (probably the best game to be released in the last 5 years - at least!) so I know what you mean by new-year-new-army.

Ok then the Daemons will be making a show on Sunday methinks. Almost none of them will be painted (by me) and a bunch of them wont even be the correct models but I will probably be able to cobble enough together to at least play a 1250 game (I think).

Will be nice to finally see GC's pet project, the nature of which I am sworn to secrecy. Assuming it is the same project that he spoke about early last year.

Will be nice to finally see GC's pet project, the nature of which I am sworn to secrecy. Assuming it is the same project that he spoke about early last year.

yes indeed, still very much WIP although i hope to have my centrepiece finsihed

Archived