Glory and Hate! A Marines Malevolent Project

Hyaenidae

loving your new sternguard sarge brother :)

the termies right leg strikes me as odd though, i think his right foot/shin is positioned too far inwards (hope i'm making sense here)

nonetheless i'm curious what your up to next...

For my Black Dragons force Im toying with the idea to add a Marines Malevolent helmet to a pole on either a character or Rhino APC :) As a suggestion you could maybe add various helmets to one of your characters/vehicles too, similar to the MM's in the novel Salamander. (Though I wouldnt take to kindly if you did actually have a Black Dragons helmet lol :D)

- EgoDraconumNigrorum

Actually, if you go back through my army, quite a few guys have SM helms hanging from them.

Still, I got something for your band of Misfits.... right after I get my revenge on Biohazard... :D

Actually, if you go back through my army, quite a few guys have SM helms hanging from them.

Just had a quick little look through the earlier pages of your models, yup your right theres helmet trophies lol, very cool.

Still, I got something for your band of Misfits.... right after I get my revenge on Biohazard... :)

Bring it on....!! :D

- EgoDraconumNigrorum

• 2 months later...
*sighs quietly as he sets down his Black Templars and Chaos Marine models and goes to rummage through the closet, pulling out his box of Marines Malevolent.*

God dammit, Heathens..... :mellow:

Poor Noctus.

Great mini Heathens!

Archived