You know you're a Black Templar when....

Th!rdeye

...you spend all day at work listening to supplement reviews so you can get off work and spend seven hours penning a tactica on the supplement: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/371962-eternal-crusade-tactics-updated-oct-9-2021/

When you are looking through your old boxes to prep for the new release and find 20 fw Templar storm shields, 25 sets of fw terminator shoulders and a fw Templar dreadnought that you had completely forgotten you had.

When this post will never be allowed to sit on page 2!!

Edited by Gaius Maximus

When you are looking through your old boxes to prep for the new release and find 20 fw Templar storm shields, 25 sets of fw terminator shoulders and a fw Templar dreadnought that you had completely forgotten you had.

That's so good! I hoard my FW shields jealously!

I recently bought a fair few, for what I thought was a steal. Turns out someone had removed the skulls from the centre of the crosses, mutilating them. They're still useable, just need a lot of work.

That's so good! I hoard my FW shields jealously!

I recently bought a fair few, for what I thought was a steal. Turns out someone had removed the skulls from the centre of the crosses, mutilating them. They're still useable, just need a lot of work.

I know, what a find! I bought them years ago for a terminator conversion project that I never got round to but now I can convert a full squad of bgv and a few officers with them.

Such a shame yours were mutilated but I'm sure you will be able to restore them

• 2 weeks later...

...when you spend time trying to determine how many generic Primaris models you can replace with the new Crusader kit.

All of them?
No need to be so cruel. All who claim to be faithful to the Emperor, deserve a chance to prove themselves.

Veteran Sergeant who crossed the Rubicon Primaris (handing out swords to Primaris Neophytes): "Here is your sword: there is the enemy. At my command, charge forth, and learn to crusade. Here is your sword; there is the enemy. At my command, charge forth, and learn to crusade. Here is your sword; there is the enemy. At my command, charge forth, and learn to crusade. Here is your sword..."

Primaris Neophyte (as sweat pours down his brow): "Gulp."

Veteran Sergeant (drawing his own sword): "The command is given! Charge!"

Veteran Sergeant and his Primaris Neophytes (charging forth to bring the enemy within reach of their blades): "Ahhhh!"

...when you spend time trying to determine how many generic Primaris models you can replace with the new Crusader kit.

All of them?

We lack a good Gravis armour option, but I am looking at kitbashing Neophyte parts onto Phobos. Sneaky Gunshow Phobos.

YKYABTW...

You get the new boxed set without your significant other's knowledge and open it before you get home so they can't tell you to return it!

I dunno buddy. This all sounds a bit Dark Angel to me.

What happened to No Fear?

I informed her directly afterward. There's you Know No Fear.

• 1 month later...