You know you're a Black Templar when....

Th!rdeye

- You write your army lists longhand. With a fountain pen. On vellum. By candlelight. In the gothic chapel you built to house your crusade.

If something's worth doing, it's worth doing properly.

- Your wife says she can "read your mind" and you blurt out, "heretic witch!".

B)

You know you're a Black Templar when...

-You comissioned a castle to be built for a display board and the castle is over a foot tall and two feet wide, made of plaster, and was built so that a LRC could fit through the main gait (< - Guilty)

Loved that! did it ever get finished?

You know your a black Templar when...

to your opponents horror you start chuckling as you lose neophytes to gunfire.

you are blissfully unconcerned at the amount of punishment your army takes in turn one.

You start counting the number of companies your friends chapter has lost to your Templars and dont care when he does the same....theres always more Templars.

In large scale, freindly games, you still refuse to fight on the same table edge as a pysker

Or

In large scale, friendly games, you destroy the enemy then turn your army on any allied psyker units

Building the Castle got finished, and I started painting it but now it's down to doing detail work and I need some stuff for it that I haven't been willing to spend money on. (too many other models I want to buy lol) Then life got in the way and I haven't had time to work on it recently.

You know your a Templar when....

You see psychics on late night commercials and you throw your remote through the t.v. to exact your vengeance.

You walk into your LGS and constantly tell people you are here to put heritics to the sword.

You see any other army basecoated black and immediately condemn them for their blasphemies.

Your idea of "pimp my ride" includes adding extra armor, potms, and smoke.

Edited by Trignama

burning incense in your car fills you with assurance that any hits will just be glancing.

And it fills the cops with assurance that you need to be thoroughly searched, especially when you explain that "No officer! It's not what you think, I have to protect the tanks of my little men from space!"

:teehee:

Loving them! Keep em coming! :)

...you don't want to see the Ultramarines movie, because you left smurfs back in grade school.

...you want to see the Ultramarines movie for the Imperial Fist that is in it... (Guilty)

...you see a button at work that says "Purge" and giggle.

...you wish you had a Neophyte to take your place during a argument with the girlfriend.

...you see a Black Templar Codex on ebay and you have a slight urge to buy it when you already have 2...

...you are shocked that B&C has other forums.

...you looked up plans to make a power weapon.

You are a Templar, when...

...you want to punch your friend for playing filthy Xenos witches and trolling you with it (guilty)

...the latin words in your courses at the university give you ideas for unit names

...you look up translated versions of the Malleus Malleficarum on Googlebooks and chuckle in delight about finding them (here you go)

...people who know you stop talking about knights when you are near

...you catch yourself uttering "For Sigismund, Dorn and the Emperor!" when attemting to so something hard (guilty)

...you are astonished, that other players don't identify with their army as you do

Glad so many liked my Librarian one. I am guilty of it.

when you wont talk to the GPS in your car.

...When you have GPS's in all of your vehicles, not just the Land Raider.

- After reading Helsreach you want to scrape off the Aquila's on all your marines and put a Templar Cross there so you aren't mistaken for a "lesser chapter"

So guilty, I had to completely rebuild mine in order to properly represent the awesomeness with which Templars are portrayed in Helsreach (and no Aquilas on the re-built ones).

~ You know you're a Templar when you think Commissars are too soft hearted

~...you'd rather carry 5 swords than one lascannon

~...you can do more damage with one sword than 5 lascannons

Guilty to all.

- You have more LRC's in your collection than Rhino's

- You are afraid to carry all of your army in one transport case because you aren't sure if the case can handle that much Righteous power

Going along with that

- If you also play a xenos army(Traitor!) you don't put them in the same case as you know you won't have any xenos models left when you open them back up at the store.

Guilty. (after all, there is no such thing as innocence)

- You see a marine armed with a bolter and think, "what a waste of a perfectly good model".

I think "Needs more chains. What would Dorn think of you if you dropped that?"

A few more:

You know you are a Black Templar when...

...When seeing a White Scars, or other all-white, army, you think "Idiot, you are only supposed to paint over the black on the shoulderpads!"

...You refuse to wear a hooded coat, as only Psykers and Dark Angels wear hoods (as the Dark Angels say they don't know what happened to the Ophidium Gulf)

...People look at you weird for wearing an apron.

...You refuse to cut wood without chaining the chainsaw to your arms.

...on a "getting to know you" assignment for class, you list Rogal Dorn and Sigismund as your heroes. (guilty)

...your idea of an inspiring speech is "I have dug my grave in this place, and I will triumph or I will die!"

Edited by KhorneHunter57x

Shoot. My list of things to quote in my sig just tot two pages longer.

Could only think of one(It's 4:30 am. Give me a break):

When your grandchild comes home from school with a Black Maltese cross that he's trying to staple to a suit of armor he got from the armory/museum and asks you if he can borrow your sword to persecute the heretic scum inhabiting his school. (not guilty. I'm a moderately responsible grandfather. I think. Sort of.)

...you put a bolt round in the Xenos Psyker Kitten's skull.

http://www.ghostwoods.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/2473548737_ec717ae6c6.jpg

Gah! DIE! DIE!

*the sounds of a mighty combat, worthy of an epic, ring throughout the Reclusium as Jasper's mighty maul swings and swipes about to strike the nimble devil, tearing apart the majority of the holy sanctuary in the process*

Get it off GET IT OFF! BLAAAAAAARGH!

*the duel ends with a rather messy "SPLUT!", and His servant is triumphant, if only due to the resilience of his bionics*

that kitten thing made me laugh so hard it hurts.

you know you are a black templar when;

- you get kicked out of religous studies for scalping the teacher

-when you laugh at the idea of a kitten being shot

that kitten thing made me laugh so hard it hurts.

you know you are a black templar when;

- you get kicked out of religous studies for scalping the teacher

-when you laugh at the idea of a kitten being shot