You know you're a Black Templar when....

Th!rdeye

You know you're a Black Templar when...

3 other subforums take the idea of this topic and all falter and die at about 2 pages long...

Perhaps that's because it's like saying, my small space soldier toys are better than your small space soldier toys.

It's almost as tragic as the thread about the 'correct' music for SW we had in the Fang a while back ;)

You know you're a Black templar...

- When you're Techmarine has killed nearly as many Independants and monsters as your Emperor's Champion, so much in fact that you begin reffering to him as your 'Machine Champion'.

- When you won't ever take a normal wound from shooting on your Champion despite his 2+ save, because he will ALWAYS fail it.

- You read the thread from start to finish without a break.

...the song "Paint it Black" causes you sexual arousal

As an Ordo Hereticus damned heretic, I can say with authority that the Emperor's Children may have infiltrated your ranks. :tu:

...Ah, crud. I've really got to stop admitting I'm a heretic when I'm around Loyalists.

*picks up Black Sword*

What was this about Heresy?

Umm...nothing. Nothing at all. I was...erm....testing you. Yes, that's it. This was a test from the High Marshal, and you've passed.

*flees quickly*

You know your a Black Templar when....

~Playing a 2000 point list you have three LRC with troops and see no need to fill in the rest of the points even though you have enough to buy predators.

~You do buy the Predator or Vindicator and the other person yells at you for having to many heavy supports until you show him that LRC are dedicated transports for your troop choiced.

~Laugh when the same guy's jaw drops.

~When you have a Chaos Space Marine Army, and think about converting the LR to BT and selling the rest to buy more templars because you have "Found your True calling and brethern."(Guilty, my punishment is 1000 crusades in honor of Dorn. Only 400 more to go.)

~When you kill an entire inqustion force because they "questioned your numbers and faith in the emperor"

~Smile at a bunch of imperial guard units with their guns and laugh when you assault in the first turn by moving your LRC 12 getting out 2 and assaulting 6 for a grand total of 30 Knights of the Emperor destroying the entire platoon with rightous fury.

You know you're a Black Templar when....

-Annihilate is your only victory condition.

-Your regular opponents don't bother to field close combat units anymore.

I seem to be finding myself in this thread.

You know your a Black Templar when....

You find yourself with this thread.

The most vast Librarium in the Imperium couldn't hold all the books needed to describe how awesome the Templars are.

As opposed to say, the Space Wolves, who need a whole army of skjalds just to remember what happened in the battle they just fought in...

you know your a templar when:

you create a thread to say how cool you are...

and need 6 pages to do it.

WLK

You know you are a Space Wolf when....

A] more than a grunt, let alone six pages, is confusing

B] you don't get what those 'scratches' on parchment mean

C] you would shave, but are there any instructions amidst those 'scratchings' that came with it?

D] you are reluctant to put a helmet on. It could be some xenos creature in disguise

E] you really want to follow Ultramarines. You even added Blue to your armour's colour. But the written words thing again....

F] when trying to jeer the Emperor's favourite Chapter, you compare your Chapter to Coke. A soft drink that is sweet and bubbly that makes you round and unhealthy.

Awooooh!

We know we are Templars when...

... our lists start with 'EC - 140'

... our figure cases are custom-cut for all the swords to fit in and each model is labeled to fit in the exact slot

... we deploy the models in 15 seconds (we don't have to think hard about positioning few rhinos and LRCs)

... we dont even consider starting a Templar-succesive chapter, because we know that anything apart Black Templars is just not as good

... we check the B&C forum every day, looking forward to new additions to this thread

... we simply are Templars

You know your a Black Templar when.....

You can walk onto the battlefield and don't need a big hairy mount to do it.

Fifteen of you defeat a entire ork force, of two boyz and a Warboss and the rest of your army has to go releave other space marine chapters for the same Orc player.

(When that happens) You only loose seven models from each fifteen man sqauds.

You know you're a Black Templar when your High Marshal, yes Helbrecht, picks up a legion relic and chaces a warhound in a game of apoc to destroy it in close combat.

-- True story

you know your a templar when:

you create a thread to say how cool you are...

and need 6 pages to do it.

WLK

You know you are a Space Wolf when....

A] more than a grunt, let alone six pages, is confusing

B] you don't get what those 'scratches' on parchment mean

C] you would shave, but are there any instructions amidst those 'scratchings' that came with it?

D] you are reluctant to put a helmet on. It could be some xenos creature in disguise

E] you really want to follow Ultramarines. You even added Blue to your armour's colour. But the written words thing again....

F] when trying to jeer the Emperor's favourite Chapter, you compare your Chapter to Coke. A soft drink that is sweet and bubbly that makes you round and unhealthy.

Awooooh!

nice list. forgot one though:

you know your a space wolf when your bitz are so awesome people use them to make their marines look scary.

:)

WLK