You know you're a Black Templar when....

Th!rdeye

You are Black Templar when : Υου watch knight -movies!! (Kingdom of heavens! ) YOu listen music that reminds you templar battles! (chosen ones-Dream evil- etc...)

And of course best chapter !!! WE ARE MORE BERZERKERS ΤΗΑΝ ΚΗΟRNE!! !! Best look marines! Chains! nails! cloaks! Crosses! shields! axes! ALL !

WE ARE JUST TOP!....

My god, I've laughed so hard at this thread for days, the fact that the space pups had to bump the idea and try to act cool when some templar brothers destroy them!! In fact, I have only just stopped laughing!!

You know you are Black Templar when ........

-space wolf insults make you laugh

-when firepower makes you laugh

-when the only target area is your opponents FACE!!!

WE ARE JUST TOP!....

No,

WE ARE SPARTA!!!!!

You know you're a Templar when the Shift key automatically holds itself down, in fear of the damage it would otherwise incur under your righteous keystroke.

Indeed, the caps lock bar is already broke ;)

You know your a Black Templar when you chant the Litany of Hate at work.

Edited by Brother Rathul

...when you remember standing a whole lot prouder during basic training, whenever passing an apc or tank, because german military vehicles wear the cross of teutonic knights.

also:

...you did military service, even so you could just have cared for old people or told the medicaes, that you aren'T any good for the army.

Edited by Marshal Vespasian

...when you remember standing a whole lot prouder during basic training, whenever passing an apc or tank, because german military vehicles wear the cross of teutonic knights.

also:

...you did military service, even so you could just have cared for old people or told the medicaes, that you aren'T any good for the army.

God I wish I was German.

You realize that the Emperor does not protect you. You are to protect him. For your are his shield that shall never waver and you are his blade that shall pierce the heart of those who stand against him.

you scoff at the notion of allies in apocalypse. What kind of Templar would you be if you needed the aid of lesser beings to purge the galaxy of the Emperor's enemies.

Your chapter upgrade sprue to tactical marine box is 1-1... because you use that many bitz.....

You dream at night for games workshop to come out with thunder blades so you may replace the hammers and fists. (We're a knight army for thrones sake!!!!)

You correct your friends when they mistake crusader squads for some retarded unit they call a Tack-ti-kall squad or something like that.

You take 3 hours on a single initiate under the resolute belief that each initiate is a hero of his own and deserves that respect.

You play a Black Templar assault marine in Death Watch and sacrifice all your other wargear just for a power sword and STILL be the best player in the squad.

You laugh when your Space Wolf ally runs away with their tails between their legs after losing combat. What part of FEARLESS don't you understand pup!?

...the song "Paint it Black" causes you sexual arousal

As an Ordo Hereticus damned heretic, I can say with authority that the Emperor's Children may have infiltrated your ranks. :P

...Ah, crud. I've really got to stop admitting I'm a heretic when I'm around Loyalists.

...the song "Paint it Black" causes you sexual arousal

As an Ordo Hereticus damned heretic, I can say with authority that the Emperor's Children may have infiltrated your ranks. :teehee:

...Ah, crud. I've really got to stop admitting I'm a heretic when I'm around Loyalists.

*picks up Black Sword*

What was this about Heresy?

Your chapter upgrade sprue to tactical marine box is 1-1... because you use that many bitz.....

More like 2:1. lol!

Yup!

You thought Season of the Witch was another 40k movie about the Black Templars.

You know you're a Black Templar when...

...You regard a Lascannon as a waste of points

...Your opponents are sick of hearing the phrase "Accept any challenge, no matter the odds!"

...Your friends are sick of hearing the phrase "Accept any challenge, no matter the odds!"

...Your opponent is appalled at the size of your Terminator squads

...You regard the Land Raider Crusader as YOUR chapter's exclusive vehicle and those Ultrachumps stole it

you scoff at the notion of allies in apocalypse. What kind of Templar would you be if you needed the aid of lesser beings to purge the galaxy of the Emperor's enemies.

It is not often that I quote a foul xeno, but I thought it was fitting:

"'cept for One-eye Yarrick. He knows how ter fight." -Ghazghkull Thraka

Edited by KhorneHunter57x