You know you're a Black Templar when....

Th!rdeye

you know your a templar when:

you create a thread to say how cool you are...

and need 6 pages to do it.

WLK

You know you are a Space Wolf when....

A] more than a grunt, let alone six pages, is confusing

B] you don't get what those 'scratches' on parchment mean

C] you would shave, but are there any instructions amidst those 'scratchings' that came with it?

D] you are reluctant to put a helmet on. It could be some xenos creature in disguise

E] you really want to follow Ultramarines. You even added Blue to your armour's colour. But the written words thing again....

F] when trying to jeer the Emperor's favourite Chapter, you compare your Chapter to Coke. A soft drink that is sweet and bubbly that makes you round and unhealthy.

Awooooh!

nice list. forgot one though:

you know your a space wolf when your bitz are so awesome people use them to make their marines look scary.

;)

WLK

Rather go with DA bits there, scary enigmatic look. Opposite to feral rage/agression. (or in heat lunacy) :)

Umm...nothing. Nothing at all. I was...erm....testing you. Yes, that's it. This was a test from the High Marshal, and you've passed.

*flees quickly*

:)

Silly heretics.

After being run over by a Macharius and humiliated by the Space Pups, most heretics learn the value of not standing around Loyalists any longer than they have to. ;)

Edited by Argon

You know you're a Templar when...

- While using a chainsaw to cut down trees you wonder if it would be possible to turn it into a sword

- While cutting down said trees you yell out "No Pity! No Remorse! No Fear!

You know your a Templar when you call Aliens, Xenos, Witches and Hertics "Trees".

you know your a space wolf when your bitz are so awesome people use them to make their marines look scary.

;)

WLK

You know you're a Templar when....

your love for the Black is so high that you paint the crosses white and the shoulders black on your Crusade, creating the Extremely Black TemplarsTM. You realise that you have gone too far, creating the equivalent to a cheesey-beardy power list, but fluffwise. So you have to nerf your guys, lest cries of OP follow your case opening.

Queue the Wolves bits.

:woot:

You know you're a Templar when....

your love for the Black is so high that you paint the crosses white and the shoulders black on your Crusade, creating the Extremely Black TemplarsTM.

So they all have the markings that other Crusades use for Chaplains? Sweeet.

Did you see the mini I used for AoB? Just like that :sick:

You know you're beginning to doubt that you're Black Templar when...

...everyone says you're not a real Black Templar. :lol:

I am your Champion!!!1oneone!!!one!!!11!

Respect my authoritai!

BLAAAAARGH!

:)

WLK

What I'm asking myself the whole time is, if the real Space Wolfs wouldn't be insulted by a bunch of american dudes talking about what passes for beer in your country in their name.

(in fact I like the US of A pretty much and enjoyed every time I was there, but seriously, you don't know how to brew)

your love for the Black is so high that you paint the crosses white and the shoulders black on your Crusade, creating the Extremely Black TemplarsTM.

If you can find it, check out the 'eavy metal section of 2nd Ed C:SM. BT were just a name and a colour scheme back then, black pauldrons, white crosses, blue bolter casings and the chest eagle was company colour (green in the painted example). My whole army used to be like that. I'm old skool.

You know you're a Black Templar when you've read Helsreach. There are only 2 kinds of 40K players; Black Templars and people who haven't read Helsreach.

:ph34r:

WLK

What I'm asking myself the whole time is, if the real Space Wolfs wouldn't be insulted by a bunch of american dudes talking about what passes for beer in your country in their name.

(in fact I like the US of A pretty much and enjoyed every time I was there, but seriously, you don't know how to brew)

Agreed, but we do like to drink. Thats why I get my stuff from Ireland or Scotland or Germany. A few times russia.

You know your a Black Templar when you see Space Wolves in a thread about Black Templars because no one will talk to them in theirs.

...the song "Paint it Black" causes you sexual arousal

As an Ordo Hereticus damned heretic, I can say with authority that the Emperor's Children may have infiltrated your ranks. ;)

...Ah, crud. I've really got to stop admitting I'm a heretic when I'm around Loyalists.

*picks up Black Sword*

What was this about Heresy?

Umm...nothing. Nothing at all. I was...erm....testing you. Yes, that's it. This was a test from the High Marshal, and you've passed.

*flees quickly*

Flee you may, the Ravenwing will ALWAYS find you traitor.......... :eek

You show your Crusader Cross in Heretic lands.

Every time you are prepping to do a patrol you ask your units Chaplin to bless your crusader cross, weapons and armor.

You ask your Chaplin to bring his mace with him on said patrol.

You leave your rifle in your room and take a sword for patrols in said Heretic lands

Every time you are prepping to do a patrol you ask your units Chaplin to bless your crusader cross, weapons and armor.

You leave your rifle in your room and take a sword for patrols in said Heretic lands

Your chain of command must love you :P

Flee you may, the Ravenwing will ALWAYS find you traitor.......... ;)

Unless of course, you're a Fallen. :P

BLAAAAARGH!

Stealing a blessed battlecry.....that's a paddlin'

You know you're a Black Templar when...

~sending your "Champion" into the most dangerous battles is a win/win scenario.

~you're better at catching Fallen marines than the DA

~Khorn's Berzerkers think you're a tad harsh

~even when coming to your rescue, Salamanders ask you to run the show

~you never admit you needed rescuing in the first place

~your emergency first aid kit only contains a grenade

~your name is a curse word in 9 out of 10 xenos languages

...the song "Paint it Black" causes you sexual arousal

As an Ordo Hereticus damned heretic, I can say with authority that the Emperor's Children may have infiltrated your ranks. ;)

...Ah, crud. I've really got to stop admitting I'm a heretic when I'm around Loyalists.

*picks up Black Sword*

What was this about Heresy?

*flees quickly*

Flee you may, the Ravenwing will ALWAYS find you traitor.......... ;)

Yes, well, I have many friends.

Your chain of command must love you ;)

Yes they do. Some one has to get things done. It might not be COIN but its BT. Sad thing is they let me take a sword out. ^.^

Glad you've enjoyed our country, but you have obviously never had a beer from a micro-brew company. True the big brands they sell abroad (like Bud and Miller) are pretty bad, but the micro brew companies we have make beer that is easily as good or better, than any foriegn beer I've ever had(and I've travelled a lot)

You know you are a Templar when you are on a cruise of the Carribean and get excited when you see a flag with the maltese cross on it.

Also when you see lots of skull and cross-bones and it reminds you of the Templar Cross.