You know you're a Black Templar when....

Th!rdeye

I'm confused, how can one be 'over' zealous?

Is this like the word overkill I keep hearing?

Well the drop pod was supposed to land next to a squad of striking scorpions to flame them off the table, but the dreadnought realized Eldrad was on the table before I did and scattered 8 inches to land next to the guardian squad he was attached to. Needless to say Eldrad did not last very long.

Did Eldrad's bodyguards kill your Dreadnought to avenge their charge, and grant the entombed Templar the eternal rest he deserved? Or did they flee upon seeing their leader's horrific death, and leave your Dreadnought shouting abuse at the cowardly Eldar for denying him a chance to truly die?

No, most of the eldar were unable to hurt it. The Avatar of Khaine had to deal with it. Either way it was too late for Eldrad.

Did the Avatar of Khaine grant your Dreadnought an honorable death in battle? Or did the battle end with your Dreadnought sitting on the Avatar's cooling corpse, and lamenting the fact no foe is powerful enough to grant the entombed Space Marine eternal rest?

You know you're a Black Templar when you respond to enemy attacks by shouting, "Put your backs into it, you pansies!" AT THE ENEMY, just before you literally cut them down to size.

Lesser servants of the Emperor will cry when the enemy inflicts pain, injury, and death upon them. The Black Templars' eyes will moisten when the enemy FAILS TO INFLICT HARM, and ask, "When can I have my honorable death in battle?"

Edited by Bjorn Firewalker

When people talk about bringing Terminators and you look and see you have about 23 and 13 are build for hand to hand.

When you have all the terminators. Most of the HtH. I mean it, all the terminators from GW. And some from FW. And then some AoS stuff converted. And... you get the idea. Lots of HtH terminators.

When you decide to make the most of the fact that you don't feel that well on a particular day to sit down and basecoat a bunch of separate vehicles that day so you may better smite your foes in the future.

Also, because :censored: Nurgle. 

Edited by The_Chaplain

Recite three pslams and call the nearest master of sancity in the morning. Also, when your guys can shoot 14 bolt shots and only do a single wound, then kill everything in the following combat.

Even my MODELs hate shooting.

When you see things like this and chuckle to yourself, going all :ermm:

Knights are still kind of awesome but a less threatening awesome, now they're just *averagely awesome since I can't have them on T2 for sure without paying a tax. Taking a Land Raider is out of the question!

Skirts, you never change. :dry.: