You know you're a Black Templar when....

Th!rdeye

So I ran vanguard in the armoured land Raider spearhead (Three Land Raiders being known as the 'Norm' for me.) Ran into a moment where I had to choose between advancing into the middle of the field to hold some objectives that could possibly have won me the game, or spin around, unload, and slaughter the Tau commander and his team.

The objectives say I lost that game, I disagree.

When your excited for dark angels to have a new codex. No don't call me a heretic. Their new codex will definetly be more powerful than their old one and will be the same power or have more power than ours. This means more dark angels players and then MOAR DEAD DARK ANGELS!!!

When your excited for dark angels to have a new codex. No don't call me a heretic. Their new codex will definetly be more powerful than their old one and will be the same power or have more power than ours. This means more dark angels players and then MOAR DEAD DARK ANGELS!!!

It's how I feel about the inevitable chaos codex.  More dead heathens, one way or another.  (DA will just get their codex quicker) 

When whatever video game you play you always go after the magic caster first. Mage, Wizard, jedi, I do not care, you burn all the same.

When your playing Medievel 2 total war and you spot that one of your princes has a pagan magician in his retinue... You decide a punishment for him which is to capture an enemy city by himself. He comes in there 5:1 without any siege equipment. Theres five defending units including pikemen(death to cavalry, which he is). He manages to kill 300 of them through hit and run tactics.... He redeemed himself I feel.

When you realize that GW loves you enough to give the Dark Angels(Most hated enemy) the ability to give accurate overwatch meaning that we get RAGE easier. 

When to celebrate the new Dark Angels dex you are considering an oath to slay an enitire chapter of dark angels.

I really don't see DA as a hated enemy of the BT. Everyone will say Ophidium Gulf, but no BT(in universe) really knows what happened to it. It just vanished. The geller field could have failed for all they know. If there was one chapter we liked the least it would probably be Space Wolves and their heathen ways ;)

when you buy the skyhammer annihilation force in store, and the manager asks you what you want to trade the drop pods for (I have no need of them) and without even thinking you say land raider crusader

I really don't see DA as a hated enemy of the BT. Everyone will say Ophidium Gulf, but no BT(in universe) really knows what happened to it. It just vanished. The geller field could have failed for all they know. If there was one chapter we liked the least it would probably be Space Wolves and their heathen ways :wink:

It's more of a not-really-hostile rib-elbowing between the two fanbases. Dem Skirts...

I really don't see DA as a hated enemy of the BT. Everyone will say Ophidium Gulf, but no BT(in universe) really knows what happened to it. It just vanished. The geller field could have failed for all they know. If there was one chapter we liked the least it would probably be Space Wolves and their heathen ways :wink:

4th ed codex, even if we don't know the final fate, we still know they threatened us and were about to open fire, traitorous scum.

Anyway their actions in the heresy are still suspect, and everything they have done since..... almost as if they are hiding something...

4th ed codex, even if we don't know the final fate, we still know they threatened us and were about to open fire, traitorous scum.

Anyway their actions in the heresy are still suspect, and everything they have done since..... almost as if they are hiding something...

You're still seeing from a player's perspective. From all the fluff I've read most of the time, unless they've worked closely with them or are descended from the same primarch, chapters generally know very little about each other.  Remember that all that stuff that happened in the Heresy and all the stuff about the Fallen etc, at most only about a 10th of the DA(or sucessors) chapter itself knows about. Your average DA has no clue what a Fallen is or that there even is a sort of secret society within the DA. 

Your Shield Eternal/Thunder Hammer Marshal (CM) rolls +1 WS/A on the Templar warlord trait table. He then kills a Carnifex and a Dimcachaeron while making every invuln save. Turns out 5 attacks with WS 7 is actually quite good.

I really don't see DA as a hated enemy of the BT. Everyone will say Ophidium Gulf, but no BT(in universe) really knows what happened to it. It just vanished.

...when you send out 50 guys and find the one person that the entire Dark Angels chapter have been looking for over the last 10,000 years.

WE KNOW WHAT HAPPENED. REMEMBER OPHIDIUM GULF!

Edited by Honda

You know you're a Black Templar when you keep running out of black paint!

And the first thing you do upon reinstalling dawn of war 2 is change the marine color scheme to BT.

But then you see the devs of ELITE mod has made a custom BT skin and the crusading really starts.

Edited by Zotek