You know you're a Black Templar when....

Th!rdeye

...when you are playing medieval 2 total war as the Holy Roman Empire (aka Germany) with an army of heavily armoured Knights and threaten Rome itself because the Pope does not start enough Crusades after you have taken everything between Rome and the Holy Land in the previous ones.

...when you are playing medieval 2 total war as the Holy Roman Empire (aka Germany) with an army of heavily armoured Knights and threaten Rome itself because the Pope does not start enough Crusades after you have taken everything between Rome and the Holy Land in the previous ones.

I just started medieval 2 again. I first started with England but then got bored because well, there wasn't enough action and knights for me. I rolled as the HRE the second time and it was fun but hard considering it's in the middle of everything. I made the mistake of having an alliance with venice, I think? I waged war while under the alliance and now everybody hates me. So I'm re rolling. It's worth it as Germany is one of my favorite countries in Europe. Hell I'm learning german right now.

When you might fail finals because your busy reading the leaks about templars...

I just started medieval 2 again. I first started with England but then got bored because well, there wasn't enough action and knights for me. I rolled as the HRE the second time and it was fun but hard considering it's in the middle of everything. I made the mistake of having an alliance with venice, I think? I waged war while under the alliance and now everybody hates me. So I'm re rolling. It's worth it as Germany is one of my favorite countries in Europe. Hell I'm learning german right now.

When you might fail finals because your busy reading the leaks about templars...

Check this mod out, it is epic and lets you play as templars or teutonic knights: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?314-Stainless-Steel

When your custom made templar armour and greatsword in Dragon Age Inquisition are called the Black Sword and The Armour of Faith

For the Kaiser! For the Reich!

When Sigismund appears on the forgeworld website and you are immediatly able to place a free shipping order using only the search term templar.... oops

(also ammusingly they have made sigismund appear when you search the word templar despite it not actually being in the name of the model)

When watching penny dreadful and the thought constantly running through your head is: "if I were in this situation I would get some holy armour, chain a massive sword to my wrist and go purge the witch"

When watching penny dreadful and the thought constantly running through your head is: "if I were in this situation I would get some holy armour, chain a massive sword to my wrist and go purge the witch"

I have different toughts when i see eva green... I mean yeah burn the witch!

Also when your DiY chapter loathes the witch and sports the Templar Cross!

Edited by Sete

I have different toughts when i see eva green... I mean yeah burn the witch!

Also when your DiY chapter loathes the witch and sports the Templar Cross!

Im still undecided on her as to whether she is possessed or a living saint..... I will leave her for now, plenty of other nasties that need a stabbin and a burnin

...when you are out walking the dog and half way a thunderstorm starts raging above, its starts raining like mad and people are running for cover, yet you put your hood up and walk onwards with the most determined stride you can muster and the first thing that comes to mind is THE CRUSADE MARCHES ON!

Well considering your name :D
I had the same storm problem but i was burning witches and grilling food

when you only use blue on your main army for powerweapons
When you dont use blue on your powerweapons because Knights in space look cooler with Metalic looking blades

... you challenge the reigning hardcore tournament player of your local GW to a game right here right now with his necrons for saying "Helbrecht, of yes that dude Imotekh didn't think was even worth killing".

Because you know, accept any challenge, no matter the odds.

Needless to say it wasn't pretty, and I got destroyed, but you got to do what you got to do.

...when you ZEALed so hard when you found out that Medieval 2 Total war has a DLC involving Teutonic Knights and more Crusades, that the lights went out for 15 minutes in the entire block.

try: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?314-Stainless-Steel

best mod I have ever played

...when you ZEALed so hard when you found out that Medieval 2 Total war has a DLC involving Teutonic Knights and more Crusades, that the lights went out for 15 minutes in the entire block.

I would like to thank you so much for that mod. I looked into it more and it's awesome. It fixes so many things wrong with medieval 2 and a templar faction!!! Thank you!:).

I would like to thank you so much for that mod. I looked into it more and it's awesome. It fixes so many things wrong with medieval 2 and a templar faction!!! Thank you!:smile.:.

Its my favourite mod for any game tbh, so glad to share it with my brothers.

try the teutonic knights, they literally have a unit called sword brethren

When building some more power weapon marines in celebration of cheaper power weapons on Vanguard you realize you can't find a left handed Templar Bolt Pistol to go with the Axe, so you give him a chainsword instead.

When you're planning on putting three squads of Vanguard from the Sword Brethren Task Force into three Land Raiders.