*sees the show and decided its time for some mead*

*Grabs a barrel of mead*

"ITS MINE ALL MINE HAHAHA"

*Sits back down and starts drinking while watching the fight*

"YEAH, right. Take it it was asleep then"

*still stood with axe in hand but changing the shield for another axe*

*gets up *

Fine want to be that way?

*eyes start to turn like a wolf and claws start growing long and hair starts growing from different places*

Let's PLAY

Notices Arez embracing his inner beast

sigh Here we go again...

Gets out a spray bottle and starts spritzing Arez with cold water. As the icy waters meets skin and fir, the greenhorn lets out a mighty yelp and loses focus on his inner beast

Nothing worse than a Blood claw who can't control himself. You lack discipline!

sigh Here we go again...

Gets out a spray bottle and starts spritzing Arez with cold water. As the icy waters meets skin and fir, the greenhorn lets out a mighty yelp and loses focus on his inner beast

I have have discipline.I was allowing the Wulfen to take over.If i lacked discipline i would of turned into a Wulfen along time ago :P

Hmm...

Squints eyes as they glow ever so slightly more cerulean and rubs chin. Faintly senses great things to come

Very well. Carry on. ;) thumbs up

Also Zynk *uppercuts Zynk sending him flying across the room and out the door to the wild*

*yelling so Zynk can hear*DON'T SPRITz ME AGAIN OR THE THUNDERWOLVES WILL BE CONSIDERED NICE PUPPIES

:P

walks behind Arez obviously unscathed with an ale mug in hand

Why are you yelling? I'm right here.

the body that flew out the door flickers, then disintegrates into blue fire.

smacks Arez across the room Ok, I'll play nice this time.

hands the mug to the nearest wandering Blood claw. In less than a split second, stands over the fallen Arez I'll let you hit me this time for real. I so solemnly swear it. C'mon, gimme your best shot!

walks behind Arez obviously unscathed with an ale mug in hand

Why are you yelling? I'm right here.

the body that flew out the door flickers, then disintegrates into blue fire.

smacks Arez across the room Ok, I'll play nice this time.

hands the mug to the nearest wandering Blood claw. In less than a split second, stands over the fallen Arez I'll let you hit me this time for real. I so solemnly swear it. C'mon, gimme your best shot!

*mumbles*Sorcerous coward

*gets up*Fine

*uppercuts Zynk and while hes in the air jump kicks him into postal*

Hey wheres all the otherr Blood claws?were missing our Ref(Maverik_Girl) and a few other(can't remember all the other thread :P)

Forte want to try to wrangle them up?

looks at postal Apologies brother-wolf

picks up the nearest table, saunters up to Arez, and, utterly obliterating the table in a shower of splinters, slams it into the greenhorn. Looks at the remnant of the table in hand and casually drops it

Yes, you're right. Using my other gifts is no fun. And speaking of wrangling... grabs rope

looks at postal Apologies brother-wolf

picks up the nearest table, saunters up to Arez, and, utterly obliterating the table in a shower of splinters, slams it into the greenhorn. Looks at the remnant of the table in hand and casually drops it

Yes, you're right. Using my other gifts is no fun. And speaking of wrangling... grabs rope

Gifts? GIFTS?!?!?! Sorcerous Coward.you better have a teleporter like lonewolf or your not going to be living much longer

Have I hit you so hard that you forget to mind your tongue? I am no fool like Magnus or his damnable ilk, nor do I lack the courage to see the Emperor's work done properly!

I'm starting to think I need to whack you again... plus, brother-wolf... you have my teleporter. Points to the device stuck to Arez's power unit

Opens the control console on my vambrace and taps a few buttons. With a loud crack Arez is teleported just out into the frigid wilds outside the reach of the window

A bit of fresh air should cool your head :)

Have I hit you so hard that you forget to mind your tongue? I am no fool like Magnus or his damnable ilk, nor do I lack the courage to see the Emperor's work done properly!

I'm starting to think I need to whack you again... plus, brother-wolf... you have my teleporter. Points to the device stuck to Arez's power unit

Opens the control console on my vambrace and taps a few buttons. With a loud crack Arez is teleported just out into the frigid wilds outside the reach of the window

A bit of fresh air should cool your head ;)

*come back in *

Bah.youre a fool.if you use this you are no wolf :).and if you make me do it agian*low growls*

*come back in *

Bah.youre a fool.if you use this you are no wolf :).and if you make me do it agian*low growls*

You whine like a Dark Angel, are as starched-arsed as an Ultramarine, and your thick head could dent a battle barge. Come, share a drink with me brother. fills two mugs and hands one to Arez

*come back in *

You whine like a Dark Angel, are as starched-arsed as an Ultramarine, and your thick head could dent a battle barge. Come, share a drink with me brother. fills two mugs and hands one to Arez

Forte only allows me to drink Milk.sorry ;)

sneeks up behind Zynk picks him up over his head and tosses him through the window back in side and he hits Arez sending them both sprawling across the ground and sees his opening and proceeds to punch Zynk in the face

never let down your guard Zynk its a bad move

sneeks up behind Zynk picks him up over his head and tosses him through the window back in side and he hits Arez sending them both sprawling across the ground and sees his opening and proceeds to punch Zynk in the face

never let down your guard Zynk its a bad move

HEY!!!

He was drinking ale *uppercuts postal then picks him up and throws him into a snow bank*

Never tackle when that person it drinking ale

My thanks, brother. I owe you a nice glass of milk.

Zynk's eyes glow bright blue, and in a luminous flash, tendrils of pure energy form sapphire angel wings behind the Night Angel

Be right back.

With one gracious flap, Zynk takes off higher and higher towards the peak of the Fang in search of a glass of milk

*slaps Arez hard enough to turn his head then grabs his head and runs it into the wall*

"I'm no shepherd. Can't believe he's gone to get you milk"

sigh Here we go again...

I have have discipline.I was allowing the Wulfen to take over.If i lacked discipline i would of turned into a Wulfen along time ago :lol:

*smacks the whelp into his face thrice* with his voice thundering through the sparring hall hendrik shouts out to the pup"never! ever let the beast take over arez! has any of you ever seen the horror of the wulfen? for i have, it makes brother turn on brother and being marked with it should not be taken lightly! so fight it pup! dammit fight it before it takes over and you do things that'll haunt you in your sleep like severly maiming or even killing one of your pack mates!"these words stunning the pup and immediatly calming him down*smacks arez once more* "and that's for not keeping the wulfen at bay!"

*gets up off the floor grumbling, racks the sword and axe, and catches the squig that was running around loose. Sneaks up behind Arez and puts the squig on his shoulder with an evil grin.*

Here you go Arez, a nice little mascot for you. Too bad the little bugger isn't green to match you, Greenhorn! Too bad he looks a little hungry, or maybe a bit thirsty. You should share!

Bah hendrik I wasn't going to fully turn *mumble* atleast not on purpose

*grabs squig and drop kicks it out into the wild*lets see if it can survive.If it can I might consider it for the mascot posistion

Does anyone know how to get rid of this bloody teleport device?

"I'll try"

*drop kicks Arez into the wall, smashing his back into it*

"Still there"

*picks Arez up and slams him to the floor on his back*

"Nope, still there. Hold on and lay still."

*holding an axe above Arez and about to bring it down full force*

Archived