Bloodclaw sparring session

Forté

*opens the door on the far side, plops down next to Grey Mage with 2 crates, opening one and handing everyone a piece of fried grox, opening the other taking out a data slate. "whated i miss?" *pressing data slate button* *half of room opens up to the Fenrisian winter.

Hey now animal's can come in and we'll have to kill the....... good idea I need a pelt. *goes and get real weapons* Blood CLaws get weapons.lets get some pelts.

hah! Bloodclaws need weapons to acquire pelts? hahahahaha

whilst lounging majestically on a pile of ale acquired earlier, takes a shameless huge bite out of fried grox

Just beat them with that huge head of yours :P

Having cleaned up the blood, his jaw reattached, Nrth wandered back into the hall. Chuckling he slams down Hendrick's power tankard down in front of him

Go figure, these old tankards just need to be activated and slammed down hard and the ceramite shatters. No one builds like they do at the fang. Still worth it though...

Turning back to the sparring space, Nrth surged forward straight on at Arez, dropping his shoulder and wrapping his arms around Greenhorns knees in a standard takedown grab, but instead, lifted Arez in the air and used his momentum to swing him at Forte like a club

Forte, heads up!

*turns to Nrths voice*

"Wha......."

*takes a full face hit from the Arezball bat, taking him off his feet. Leaving him laying on his back*

"That's a new one Nrth"

Letting go of Greenhorn he rolls across the ground, looking largely unhurt

Arez what is your skull made of?? Plasteel? I'm going to take you everywhere, you'd make a great thunderhammer!

Letting go of Greenhorn he rolls across the ground, looking largely unhurt

Arez what is your skull made of?? Plasteel? I'm going to take you everywhere, you'd make a great thunderhammer!

Well Forte does give me milk every time he gives people ale so...... ;)

also that was fun can we do it again?this time get more people in a swing

The reason i wanted weapons was to give the animals fast deat........blood 'ell forgot that the have claws.just kill 'wm ith their own claws :tu:

If you want a pelt go on a proper hunt like everyone else. As for animals...the only ones around here, other than you Pups, are the Thunderwolves. Try to take one of those pelts and it will go most poorly for you.

If you want a pelt go on a proper hunt like everyone else. As for animals...the only ones around here, other than you Pups, are the Thunderwolves. Try to take one of those pelts and it will go most poorly for you.

I already have a Thunderwolf griend.Made it when i was tossed out of the mead hall awhile back. I think he was looking for a friend :tu:

I already have a Thunderwolf griend.Made it when i was tossed out of the mead hall awhile back. I think he was looking for a friend :tu:

"You sure that was a Thunderwolf? Looked a bit small, and besides..."

*hurls an axe at Arez who narrowly ducks it*

"Maybe we need a hunting trip"

-smirks at Bardok- you got that right, i dont want to make "friends" with a Thuderwolf untill im certifiably crazy enough too -keeps drinking the Wolfwhizz- damn this is good and if anyone goes hunting, ill join

Do you really think i'm sane?

obviously i'm insane.and maybe the Thunderwolf was the runt.Hes still big enough for me to ride.

*walking up behind Arez with a large broken plank from a bench. Bringing it down hard and breaking it in half over his head*

"Talking too much again Greenhorn. You need more ale in you"

*walking up behind Arez with a large broken plank from a bench. Bringing it down hard and breaking it in half over his head*

"Talking too much again Greenhorn. You need more ale in you"

My ale or your ale?

*catches xbox and swings it to undercut Arez, smashing the hard drive straight off. Tosses it up in the air.*

"Next"

*wanders in... sees an xbox being used as a weapon and digs in Commander's trash bag looking for a controller*

*mumbling* there's got to be one in here! Got it! Too bad it isn't a Wii...

Hey Forte! Catch! *throwing the controller at Forte's head*

*praying he will duck and get the xbox in the head as it comes down, waiting for a true red ring of death*

*catches controller and hurls it back at Crazywolf just as the Xbox starts coming down*

"Cheers for the warning"

Archived