Bloodclaw sparring session

Forté

*grabs Postal round the head and rubs his fist into his scalp*

"Long time. Been licking your bruses from last time?"

*boots Arez in the groin then elbows him in the face. Blooding him nose and making him grab his face.*

"Need to stay alert GH"

*drags Arez to the ground and gets him in a tight and painful leg lock*

"Scream if you want to ;-)"

*howls*

Never!

*punches forte 3 times in the head making him fall and let go *

Did that hurt? ^_^

*picks forte up then slams him into the ground *

Want more?

*kicks Arez in the shin making him slam down onto his knee. Punches upwards into Arez's chin making him fall on his back*

(Laughing loudly) "bring it on"

[taps CMD7 on the shoulder, making him turn round, before laying him out with a massive haymaker]

Only I 'mentor' the Claws.

[Walks over to the green armoured shape of Bardok]

Since when did DA get let in here...

Oh... Since I came... Oh yeeaah....

So! How is your flying space pebble?

[taps CMD7 on the shoulder, making him turn round, before laying him out with a massive haymaker]

Only I 'mentor' the Claws.

[Walks over to the green armoured shape of Bardok]

Since when did DA get let in here...

Oh... Since I came... Oh yeeaah....

So! How is your flying space pebble?

sush firenze! before he warns the other DA's and they consider you one of the fallen for brawling along with us :D just think of all the troubles we'd get into!

After what forte did to him, I think Arez could also be considered one of "the fallen" :woot: [/bad joke]

Wha? :huh:

whaha, this made ma almost spray my drink on my laptop! ofbiously he means you've fallen as in tripped over, gone to ground head first, made enemy contact with the ground with your face etc...

pups, you've gotta teach them everything... :P

postal*charges postal and uppercuts him*long time no fight brother :huh:

takes the hit on the chin and returns the favor by punching Arez in the gut making him fall on his butt

silly greenhorn

Harhar guys.enough with the brain jokes.

Fair enough postal

*gets up*

want to be the stick or the pinata? ;)

*picks postal up and throws him at forte sending them both flying*

now that thats done with for now. Chaptermaster here *gets some ale and hands it to chaptermaster* told you i would give you some if you were proven loyal

*takes a harpoon from the wall*

*steps over to Chaptermaster and taps him lightly on the shoulder*

If you would pardon me a moment Chaptermaster......

*swings a mighty blow with the haft of the harpoon striking Arez in the forehead*

Now as I was saying...

*gets up *

WHAT WAS THAT FOR??!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!

I was being good

*flying tackles Arez from the side. Taking clean off his feet and taking him a fair few meters before crashing to the ground*

"Your never good Greenhorn."

*slaps him on the forehead*

*opens the door on the far side, plops down next to Grey Mage with 2 crates, opening one and handing everyone a piece of fried grox, opening the other taking out a data slate. "whated i miss?" *pressing data slate button* *half of room opens up to the Fenrisian winter.

haven't you heard, there's ale and entertainment here! And what are these whispers with Firenze and the Fallen? I really don't want to go wake up the Interrogator-Chaplain......he's really cranky. "Repent" this and "traitor" that, it's no wonder i come here to drink....... but come now, let's not talk of work off duty eh?

haven't you heard, there's ale and entertainment here! And what are these whispers with Firenze and the Fallen? I really don't want to go wake up the Interrogator-Chaplain......he's really cranky. "Repent" this and "traitor" that, it's no wonder i come here to drink....... but come now, let's not talk of work off duty eh?

Looks like this place, the Fang, is about to become your new second home away from home brother Dark Angel.... :huh::P Here, have a drink.... *hands a tankard of special brew to Bardok....* ;)

Archived