Bjorn the Fell Handed WIP (pic heavy)

Iacton Qruze

Absolutely stunning and beyond a level ill ever achieve.

but i do have a small but........dont kill or hate me.

I dont feel the wolftooth necless, it looks glued on.

But its just me being fussy and is something that caught my eye in the first pic, I just missed this thread completely so just saw it.

But your still getting a 10 from me in CmoN

@Iacton Qruze: So when are you gunna get started on the Bjorn wreck marker for objective purposes??!? :D

Hush yo mouf! He has to get a Contemptor dread done in SW regalia. (Jk!)

Oh man... I've actually got some ideas for a simple wreck marker that will match my Bjorn... I'll need one, the way he gets blown up. :D

But yes, I gotta get on the 1k sons contemptor. I decided I'm going to do a pair of them as part of my Grey Knight Paladin Army (Magnus-wing, Pre Heresy). I just need one of my potential commissions to actually come through so I can buy the model.

By the way Iacton, those runic plates hanging at the waist of the Dread, did you make those or did you get them from somewhere? If you bought them special, can you tell me where you got them? There's some other projects of mine I would like some for.

Quoted 'cause I really wanna know, chief! Please?

By the way Iacton, those runic plates hanging at the waist of the Dread, did you make those or did you get them from somewhere? If you bought them special, can you tell me where you got them? There's some other projects of mine I would like some for.

Quoted 'cause I really wanna know, chief! Please?

Sorry I didn't see this earlier. They are little gribblies that come with WHFB Dwarf banners. I cut the original attaching part off and hooked them with chain, and I filed off and resculpted one of the runes, but other than that, it was a simple conversion.

Grats on Best in Show btw.

Thank you sir. :D

This year I got a gold trophy, a box of grey hunters and a cool case to lug my hobby supplies around in, so I'm happy.

I've got a week left until Gamesday, and I'm stoked, but also stressed; I've been doing a number of touchups on him, and I've got to paint his travelling box when it gets here from Battlefoam.

Love the model. I for one do not possess that sort of talent so take my advice or comments with a grain of salt. I flipped through all 9 pages tonight and looked at how the model progressed in each one. It was jaw dropping work and to think you crafted most of it by hand, especially that head is astonishing to me. The only part of the model I did not care for was the plasma cannon. The blue coloring for me just didn't mesh and seemed to draw my eye away from everything else, which, was astounding. Maybe it is just the quality of the pics and it has a different effect in person and again take this with a grain of salt, but that was the only detractor for me in an otherwise beautiful model.

• 3 months later...

I kow oyu have covered the colours for bjorn but do you have the receipes for your coats from basecoat to highlights?

I have tried to paint to the colours but got nowhere near.#

also so you airbrush your colours on?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived