Can't help it. You 'inspired' me ha

Threw together a possible Raptor Lord as well.

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n235/Stovie_2006/Biohazards%20Worldeaters/19F13849-B63B-4EC7-82A7-F9E8607AF055.jpg

Edited by Biohazard

Thanks guys. Ran out of likes for today. :(

I've thrown a few more pieces at (not)Abaddon. I switched the arms around I imagine him midfight taking an almost guard like pose. I realise there's a few things flowing in different directions, skulls,spine etc but they will be sorted if I go with this.

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n235/Stovie_2006/Biohazards%20Worldeaters/3AB2D345-CA71-4E9C-B639-4EF7D678ACB5.jpg

Daaaaamn that raptor lord is beautiful. I'm guessing the helmet is from the new khornate fantasy minis? Looks like he has lost a couple of bunny ears:)

Oh and the not abby is sweet too, almost forgot to mention it after getting my mind blown away by the other guy:)

Edited by ElDuderino

Thanks buddy, yeah the head is from the BloodWarriors kit. There's some fantastic bits in there. It's quite expensive but I'm going be building some for AoS as well so dual purpose for me. :)

Thanks as well for the comment on Abby. He's been overshadowed a bit by the Raptor Lord haha

Couple of great updates there mate, vow is coming along now good to see some stuff with paint on :)

'Not Abby' looking hawt, I do love the base model with everybody else doing theirs I really should finish mine.....but that Raptor Lord - so awesome!! Just screams absolute, brutal murder. Love the head choice, love the pose, love his 'accessories'; fantastic work.

/mind blown

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n235/Stovie_2006/Biohazards%20Worldeaters/19F13849-B63B-4EC7-82A7-F9E8607AF055.jpg

Well, this sure didn't make me swear aloud and scare the cat in the process or anything.

No, sir. All calm and quiet here.

Looks like a fairy ;)

50% credit thank you

Thanks very much folks I'm really happy with the Raptor. Struggling a bit with Not Abby but I'll get there.

Midnight, you should totally get yours finished he was off to a great start.

Grizzly, you've had your credit now pipe down. ;)

Nemac, thanks buddy. Appreciate it. The Raptors chest is from the Minotaurs Chaplian. I want to say Ivanus Enkomi? I've used his power fist on another Jugger Lord. I'll show more on that tomorrow though. ;)

Excellent kitbashing, buddy, as usual! That Raptor Lord is brilliant (although I have to say I am not a big fan of the head, but that's just a matter of personal taste). Not-Abby is also coming along really nicely -- the additional clutter works well on him. Personally speaking, I'd leave off the Bloodsecrator spine/ponytail, though, at it just seems a tad much. The banner on its own would be more poignant, if you ask me.

Edit: What about running some cabling from his head to the hood of his Terminator armour? I guess that could really look rather awesome in this instance?

Edited by KrautScientist

Cheers guys.

Kraut, the banner will be staying, I'm not sure about the spine piece I was just looking for a way to add it so thought as a trophy, I do have another idea for it though. ;) The scout head will be worked on a little more and cabling was something I was going to look at. Something along the lines of the Termi lords head.

Beatthebeat, cheers buddy, the parts used in the raptor were

Head, Blood Warriors box with crest removed. Still needs tidying.

Torso, Ivanus Enkomi the FW Minotaur Chaplain. With a skull crusher shield added.

Skulls, loincloth is from the Bloodsecrator from the Age of Sigmar box.

Legs,arms,shoulder pads and jump pack are all from the Raptor kit

The crest on the jump pack is another blood warriors helm crest.

Cheers

Thanks guys.

Kizzdougs, that is indeed high praise. Thanks very much :)

Emperor is Scottish. Thanks that's one of my favourite heads from the Blood Warriors box as well. I was initially going to use it on a Terminator Champion but felt the blood God wouldn't bestow such armour on a lowly champion.

Speaking of the Blood God and his champions I've been busy working on a Blood Thirster using the spare legs and weapons from the Skarbrand box. I bits ordered another set of Skars wings and a torso and put him together today. I'll need to GS a crotch for him but when I add the loincloth it should cover the majority of the gaps anyway. The arms have been repositioned slightly and will need a bit of filling as well when I get some more GS.

Now I love the description of the Thirster in the old 2ed codex. Describing a massively armoured brute so to that end I've added a helmet to the head. While I like the idea of it as it gives it a gladiatorial feel the bit I've used is a little too clunky. I have a couple of other ideas but have to gather a couple of bits first. The first pic has Skarbrands chest plate but that won't be used on this guy, I have another Bloodthirster plate in a bits box I need to dig out.

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n235/Stovie_2006/Biohazards%20Worldeaters/32A6961A-060E-4100-8323-4060B0FC9299.jpg

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n235/Stovie_2006/Biohazards%20Worldeaters/48A775B0-3280-4BA9-B28B-12DA7DE7C37C.jpg

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n235/Stovie_2006/Biohazards%20Worldeaters/6B02784E-524E-41F3-874F-7C6D7D825CD2.jpg

Let me know your thoughts folks.

That looks fantastic. The helmet looks a bit clunky, yes, but I think with minimal work it could be made to look great. I'm really fond of eyeless/"perforated" helmet designs so naturally I love this.

I do have a few ideas for you, if that's OK.

1: I think he needs bigger shoulder pads. I love the idea of a heavily armoured Bloodthirster, and I think replacing the default pads (or building upon the existing ones) with bigger, spikier versions should make him look even more intimidating.

2: That whip- I notice you haven't put the tip on yet, which had me thinking...do you have any spare axe blades? If so, I reckon one on the end of the whip would look good- like a sort of "flying guillotine" type thing.

3: The horns- perhaps instead of the more generic bovine horns he has (awesome as they are) he could do with a singular rhino-esque horn? That might make the helmet easier to construct too.