Space Marine B&C Clan

The PC version doesn't have a push to talk button.. that means if your mic doesn't have an on/off switch, keep your voice down.

Anyway..

Steam, GMT-5

igotsmeakabob11

I've finally narrowed it down to Tactical.

Ignis Domus, we're Steam friends but I could use an invite to the B&C clan.

:lol: :D

Are you by any chance the Bloodsaint?

Yes, we do have a livery. Either the full Legio B&C regalia, which Orkdung has just posted, or a red shoulder pad with black trim. Unfortunately, we can't do symbols on Space Marine, unless they've happened to put a skull and crossbones in there.

And Incinerator, do want me to contact you via PM or Xbox?

Alright, so on Friday I'd like to set up a game at 8:00 for every 2nd time zone after GMT +/-3. So GMT, then GMT +3/-3 after three hours, then GMT +5/-5, then GMT +7/-7, etc.

EDIT: Bloodsaint is the almighty master of the First Founding of the B&C.

Had great game with some of the guys on here tonight despite my over zealous storm bolter antics. :D

I am not a shield! :D

Yes you are, now stop those bullets for me and let me steal your kills! I have to admit it was funny to hear your rage getting worse as I kept stealing your kills from right next to you, we need to hide around corners more.....

Don't got Space Marine atm but definitely taking a trip to the store in the next couple of weeks. Add me up, always into clan wars and the like and it would be cool to be wearing the B&C colours on my first outing into multiplayer :D My gamertag's Shotbreak, as with everything else I sign up for :D

The PC version doesn't have a push to talk button.. that means if your mic doesn't have an on/off switch, keep your voice down.

Well it hasn't a button in the game itself, but in the PC Version the whole voicethingy is handled by steam. You have to map a button there (steam options) for push-to-talk

*waves*

Archived