Inglorious Drunkards² (Tavern Brawls + Solo Duels)

MaveriK

So it's Nrth and Greenhorn vs Hendrik, Skadi and Forte!!!!

Now this should be good.

Come to me Greenhorn...I have a foot with your face one it ;)

Well Nrth it looks like I'll have to knock out forte then go to Hendrik.

Just to make this more fun: Hendrik you dont mind i'll be a little late do you whelp ?

:P :P

Heheh, sounds like this melee is going to be rather epic, bloody and with too much shattered beakers to tell. Can't wait to see the results of it.

We do aim to please here in the tavern! Well, after we aim to break each others noses. Not that it'll matter in Hendrik's case, what with that hideous hornlike thing that adorns his face

feck it! with arez charging us too i guess i'll relocate my attacks to him while skadi and nrth can still take on wyrsten. i'll try to takes as many saves as possible to keep the whelps standing!

and hrotgar, completly forgot to mention the location mate! my intention was to have you guys on the tile right behind us but somehow i forgot to type it (it may have been because i just got back from the wedding at 6 in the morning, and our car battery died out while it was raining like hell! so i was a tired,wet and wet wolf, wait,did i mention wet yet?), do you feel confident in taking on ramses or not? if not feel free to follow us in pursuit.

and don't think i'll leave a man behind, but splitting up is the only way to ensure some close combat

feck it! with arez charging us too i guess i'll relocate my attacks to him while skadi and nrth can still take on wyrsten. i'll try to takes as many saves as possible to keep the whelps standing!

and hrotgar, completly forgot to mention the location mate! my intention was to have you guys on the tile right behind us but somehow i forgot to type it (it may have been because i just got back from the wedding at 6 in the morning, and our car battery died out while it was raining like hell! so i was a tired,wet and wet wolf, wait,did i mention wet yet?), do you feel confident in taking on ramses or not? if not feel free to follow us in pursuit.

and don't think i'll leave a man behind, but splitting up is the only way to ensure some close combat

LOL you can't change your actions when you've already given me the instructions. It's already set in stone, I'm afraid. I realize things got a little messed up by having everything posted while still waiting on one team. I just had to hold back the dice rolls because all I needed was to wait on Decoy and his pack. It wouldn't be fair to everyone if you suddenly changed tactic because all of a sudden Arez decided to charge you after you've already given me instructions. Best to weather the storm mate! and hope for the best.

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r35/Azn_MaveriK/IngloriousBrawler/RoundTwo.jpg

NIGHT ONE: Inglorious Drunkards

Team Decoy

- Decoy (pack leader, Storm Claw) H3

- Brother Crazywolf (Storm Claw) H3

- Firenze (Iron Priest) H3

- elithren (Grey Slayer) H3

- Wolf Lord Metuhs (Storm Claw) H3

Team hendrik

- hendrik ironskull (pack leader, Wolf Guard)SOLO BONUS: +1 Initiative. H5

- hrothgar the bold (Chapter Master Ignis Domus, 2nd in command, Wolf Guard) SOLO BONUS: +1 Attack. I5 STUNNED

- skadi, the she-wolf (Grey Hunter) SOLO BONUS: +1 Initiative. H5

- forte the unweilding (Blood Claw) H5

- Wolf Lord Kieran, the Talon of Fenris (Grey Hunter) I5 STUNNED

Team Nrth

- Nrtrhstar (pack leader, Grey Hunter) SOLO BONUS: +1 Initiative. E2 OUT COLD

- postal (2nd in command, Grey Hunter) B2

- Arez (Grey Slayer) E2

- Zynk Kaladin (Grey Hunter) B2

- Torin (Blood Claw)

Team Alex

- commander alexander (pack leader, Grey Slayer) E3

- Rune_Priest_Rhapsody (Grey Hunter) D3

- Vantius (Blood Claw) D3

- Loki-LaughingDeath (Blood Claw) E3

- Reyner (Grey Slayer) D3

SOLO or Undecided

- Wysten (Wolf Scout) F5 STUNNED

Allied

- Brother Ramses (Tyr Bloodmaw, Grey Slayer) SOLO BONUS: +1 Initiative. I1

- Chef Wulfen (Long Fang) E5

----

Decryption sequence initiated…..

+

Please stand by…..

+

+

+

+

+

gallery_24878_5332_104749.jpg

Tavern Master: This is what round two is pretty much shaping up to be:

"I'll take skadi and forte with me and we'll will redeploy and move to H5, hurling some bottles at wysten(since he's the only one that we can charge at the moment (you can't attack a pack that's deploying all its members on the same tile!), meanwhile Hrothgar will take kieran with him and follow in pursuit, hurling bottles at ramses with our higher initiative and forte's ammount of attacks we should do some dammage while you and kieran form an exceleent counterattack unit, giving supressive fire when possible" - hendrik

"I am tossing a item at team Hendrik I5 and rushing in, largely because they are one of the closest, most item active of the packs. Also appealing for ceasefire with Ramses and Cheif, though as I am somewhat of a anti social bugger it is entirely up to them what they make of my actions" - Wysten

"I want to sprint diagonally from E5 to I1, then fire into Hrothgar and Kieran if they are still at I5, before charging into assault." - Brother Ramses

"unless countermanded by Nrth i will take my self Zynk Kaladin and Torin and move up throw stuff at hendrik then if able to assault him........ leaving nrth and Arez as fire support...." - postal105

"Sorry about changing these on you so many times. Please have my pack split into two halve, Rune_Priest with Vantius, Loki and myself, and have both groups move into position to assault henrik's packs(s), and throw things at them in the meantime." - commander alexander

"all right then all fire on hendrik" - Chef Wulfen

"Lol postal, I read your message and read the total opposite, so I have you and Felix on fire support and Arez and I charging. I gotta make use of my bonus anyways and Arez and Hendrik started this fight, I couldn't deny him some vengeance!" - Nrthstar

"Unless Decoy gets on and says otherwise, my pack will move up to assault the loners forte and Kieran. Shooting first, but dont forget the chargyness!" - elithren (UNABLE to do so, as 3 players are already occupying a tile with Ramses, Kieran and Hrothgar. I'm gonna assume you mean Hrothgar and not forte.)

"::after wiping the mess out of his beard, Nrth motioned to his pack.:: Enough of this, let's take it to their faces! ::The pack charged in, a bit out of foolish pride, Nrth and Arez charged head first into Hendrik's pack, leaving Felix and Postal to continue to throw tankards.:: I think Greenhorn would like a word with you Hendrik, up close and personal!" - Nrthstar

ROUND TWO

hendrik, skadi and forte start hurling bottles at the wolf scout. Out of the three warriors, only hendrik and forte are able to see and strike at the Wolf Scout, but both are unable to wound the man.

Kieran and Hrothgar supporting fire start hurling more bottles towards the direction of Chef Wulfen and Brother Ramses.

Brother Ramses dashes across the tavern into a different position while the bottles were still mid-air ready to hit the Long Fang Chef Wulfen. Hrothgar misses, while Kieran finds its mark and wounds Chef. The Long Fang makes his save!

The Wolf Scout start throwing back at hendrik, Skadi and forte. He hits but doesn't wound. Meanwhile Brother Ramses start throwing chairs from his new position hitting and wounding Hrothgar. The Wolf Guard makes his save.

Team hendrik is surrounded! as commander alexander and his pack slip into two halves and unleashes four wounds on hendrik, Skadi and forte. They make all their saves!

Zynk, Torin and postal manage to wound hendrik, Skadi and forte.. but yet again the single wound is saved.

hendrik, Skadi and forte are locked in combat with the Wolf Scout. The Wolf Scout makes his counter attack! the three combatants are able to see Wysten. hendrik and Skadi strike first, giving six wounds on the Wolf Scout.

Wysten fails one save, and makes his Ld test but now fights stunned. forte and Wysten strike at once, forte only able to land one wound on Wysten, but makes his save. Wysten lands one wound on hendrik, and the Wolf Guard makes his save. Wysten uses his Disarm and Stun rule (I rolled a 6 and therefore redeploys anywhere on the map at the start of Round Three)

Meanwhile, Ramses rushes in and charges at both Hrothgar and Kieran, as the two make their counter attack. Ramses strikes first landing three hits and two wounds on the two. (I roll the following: 1, 2) Both make their Ld roll and now fighting stunned! They strike back at the Grey Slayer and hit Ramses four times. Wounding him only once. Ramses makes his save!

As the Wolf Scout disappears.. hendrik, Skadi and forte find themselves being bombarded by Chef Wulfen how now found an opening to start using his double tap attacks. While Nrth and Arez rush in and follow up to get themselves heavy into close combat.

Chef Wulfen manages to wound hendrik but yet again his terminator armour laughs at the Long Fang. Arez and Nrth get into close combat with hendrik, Skadi and forte. Team hendrik all fail their counter attack. Nrth = MotW roll (3). Skadi MotW roll (3). Nrth, Skadi and hendrik all strike at once. hendrik directing his attacks on Greenhorn.

Nrth lands four hits, and two wounds. The Wolf Guard and Sheild Maiden make their saves. hendrik lands two wounds on Arez. Greenhorn makes his saves! Skadi lands four wounds. (Nrth save, Arez fail, Nrth save, Arez fail) both Nrth and Arez make their Ld roll and are now fighting stunned.

Greenhorn and forte swing.... Arez lands two attacks at hendrik and wounds with one. hendrik makes his save. forte lands one wound. Nrth fails his save. and comes crashing down.

ROUND THREE will have commander alexander and his pack move in slowly towards hendrik and his pack and get into close combat. While the Wolf Scout redeploys at the start of the new round.

--EDIT--

What a GONG SHOW! anyway, I've decided to give elithren, Decoy's command as pack leader and position as Alpha until we hear from Decoy. We've hit a major road block with the brawl waiting on that last pack! not cool... I'm sorry for the delay.

we're in for some fighting whelps wit everybody teaming up against us!!i'll concentrate on arez while the rest of you can handle the 1 fighter alexander sends fort in an effort so save his skin, or should we say his dark angel dress?!!

if hrothgar and kieran are up to it they might want to hurl some bottles at ramses and them charge him. or they can try to break free and fight another opponent the next turn while hurling some objects at someone. all's fine by me, right now i've got to take care of a certain greenhorn that's in for a bashing!

we're in for some fighting whelps wit everybody teaming up against us!!i'll concentrate on arez while the rest of you can handle the 1 fighter alexander sends fort in an effort so save his skin, or should we say his dark angel dress?!!

if hrothgar and kieran are up to it they might want to hurl some bottles at ramses and them charge him. or they can try to break free and fight another opponent the next turn while hurling some objects at someone. all's fine by me, right now i've got to take care of a certain greenhorn that's in for a bashing!

Might want to re-read the round. I already have charged both Hrothgar and Kieran, stunning both of them. Mav just put my movement down on the map, not the charge.

The more the merrier! Come on Alexander you dress wearing flower loving son of an Eldar!!!

Might want to re-read the round. I already have charged both Hrothgar and Kieran, stunning both of them. Mav just put my movement down on the map, not the charge.

i guess that makes democracy go right out of the window then!

FIGHT hrothgar and kieran, FIGHT well or by russ we'll have the whole fang thundering down on us! in the next couple of rounds!

i guess that makes democracy go right out of the window then!

FIGHT hrothgar and kieran, FIGHT well or by russ we'll have the whole fang thundering down on us! in the next couple of rounds!

I don't think there is any, "or" about it.

Democrawhat? Never heard of it...

Is it a flavour of Tau?

Does it come with ale? Have to ask Chef.

Got a few things to deal with first though...NOW COME HERE!!!!!

Archived